College Playoff Predictions

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just had to throw it in there Aces...lol

After seeing Tennessee as one of the playoff teams and Arkansas as a dark horse, I just couldn't resist.  But with that being said, A&M will be better than both of those teams and is more likely to be the dark horse or one of the top 4 than the hogs or volunteers...IMO

Well I just had to throw it in there Aces...lol

After seeing Tennessee as one of the playoff teams and Arkansas as a dark horse, I just couldn't resist.  But with that being said, A&M will be better than both of those teams and is more likely to be the dark horse or one of the top 4 than the hogs or volunteers...IMO

Arkansas and Tennessee is better than A&M. You'll see in a few months. Get your tissue box ready. 

aTm???  LOL.  That's a good one.  You mean the aTm that hasn't finished higher than 3rd in the Big 12 South/SEC West in the last 17 yrs?  

It must be Make a Wish Wednesday.  

A&M record has declined every year since Sumlin first year. It must be truly Make A Wish Wednesday. 

Sumlin's declining record over the last 3 seasons has nothing to do with it...Arkansas 0-3  vs TAMU since Ags made the move to the SEC - the string of losses shall continue

Big 12 may be looking for more teams....Hogs?? 

Be ready and available after Arkansas whips A&M arse in Arlington in a few months. ;)

Everyone including diehard aggy fans I personally know thought it was a fluke last year. Bret lost that game. Wont happen this year. A&M in for another year of decline. Its traditional now. 

I understand it's far-fetched for the Aggies to win the natty, however, I'm quite sure you're delusional if you truly expect both the hogs and volunteers to finish ahead of TAMU in the final standings.  Fluke or not, last year was still a loss...

At minimum Ags will go 9-3 on the season, and 2 of those 3 potential losses will not be to Arky or Tenny....could really only lose to Tenny in CCG anyway, which wouldn't be all that bad if it did happen

I understand it's far-fetched for the Aggies to win the natty, however, I'm quite sure you're delusional if you truly expect both the hogs and volunteers to finish ahead of TAMU in the final standings.  Fluke or not, last year was still a loss...

At minimum Ags will go 9-3 on the season, and 2 of those 3 potential losses will not be to Arky or Tenny....could really only lose to Tenny in CCG anyway, which wouldn't be all that bad if it did happen

Stop drinking Everclear. 

Stop drinking Everclear. 

lol

Picking Arkansas who was 7 - 6 and won their bowl game against a team with a losing record to make the final 4 (even as a dark horse)  is now crazier than a team that went 8 - 5 and beat one of the better teams of the Big 12 going 9 - 3 and you are accusing him of drinking too much?

I understand supporting your team - but to live in this dream world of how great Arkansas will be is kinda crazy.

I agree that Texas A&M will be at least as good as 8 - 4 and could go 9 - 3 (before bowl game) if all things go right - However, Arkansas will be no better than 8 - 4.

And is it not you that keeps giving A&M a hard time for the patsies it schedules?  UTEP, Toledo, UT Martin and Texas Tech - Com'on man!  At least Texas A&M scheduled Arizona State and then 3 push overs. 

lol

Picking Arkansas who was 7 - 6 and won their bowl game against a team with a losing record to make the final 4 (even as a dark horse)  is now crazier than a team that went 8 - 5 and beat one of the better teams of the Big 12 going 9 - 3 and you are accusing him of drinking too much?

I understand supporting your team - but to live in this dream world of how great Arkansas will be is kinda crazy.

I agree that Texas A&M will be at least as good as 8 - 4 and could go 9 - 3 (before bowl game) if all things go right - However, Arkansas will be no better than 8 - 4.

And is it not you that keeps giving A&M a hard time for the patsies it schedules?  UTEP, Toledo, UT Martin and Texas Tech - Com'on man!  At least Texas A&M scheduled Arizona State and then 3 push overs. 

Check back in January. 

lol

Picking Arkansas who was 7 - 6 and won their bowl game against a team with a losing record to make the final 4 (even as a dark horse) is now crazier than a team that went 8 - 5 and beat one of the better teams of the Big 12 going 9 - 3 and you are accusing him of drinking too much?

And is it not you that keeps giving A&M a hard time for the patsies it schedules? UTEP, Toledo, UT Martin and Texas Tech - Com'on man! At least Texas A&M scheduled Arizona State and then 3 push overs.

I don't know - I would think the Ags would consider that one quality opponent since Tech absolutely owned A&M during the Big 12 years....

I don't know - I would think the Ags would consider that one quality opponent since Tech absolutely owned A&M during the Big 12 years....

Texas Tech led the series during the Big 12 Conference years (1996–2011) with a 10–6 record.

I wouldn't say that is "absolutely owning", but definitely had the advantage.