High Island 10 Hull-Daisetta 1/Final

Well If I take my wife out for a steak dinner and she says the restaurant is garbage because the steak was over cooked...is that the same thing as individually walking up to each chef, waiter, waitress, dishwasher, manager, owner, and bus boy and calling them garbage to their face? I don't think so.

And no there is no difference in calling a pro team garbage or any other team.  If they aren't any good relative to their competition level I can say it if I want to.  And so can you.

You think the fan of a professional gets any less offended or defensive than anyone else?

Well If I take my wife out for a steak dinner and she says the restaurant is garbage because the steak was over cooked...is that the same thing as individually walking up to each chef, waiter, waitress, dishwasher, manager, owner, and bus boy and calling them garbage to their face? I don't think so.

And no there is no difference in calling a pro team garbage or any other team.  If they aren't any good relative to their competition level I can say it if I want to.  And so can you.

You think the fan of a professional gets any less offended or defensive than anyone else?

Those folks represent that restaurant, so calling the establishment garbage is a reflection on them.

I was not considering the fans of these teams, just the teams itself.

Oh, and you cannot "say it if you want" on this message board. ;)

Those folks represent that restaurant, so calling the establishment garbage is a reflection on them.

I was not considering the fans of these teams, just the teams itself.

Oh, and you cannot "say it if you want" on this message board. ;)

Well technically I could at least once.

But I hear you...10-4.