Most Athletic kids

I agree!  You mention Jamikel Roberts of San Augustine anywhere from Tyler to Beaumont and most everyone has heard about him.  Not a knock on SA but it is a shame that he is stuck playing baseball on a team that is horrible, because he is a really good baseball player.  The kid is a natural at all sports!

Reshod Williams (West Sabine) was the district MVP in football, won the built ford tough player of the week during the 2014 football season, played in the border battle as WR for the Texas team catching every pass thrown his direction and blowing by defenders (was probably the fastest kid on the field out of both teams).  He was 1st team all district in basketball, and I would put him up against ANY centerfielder in ET/SETX in baseball.  He ran a 10.53 100 at the track meet in Huntington last week.  Not saying he is the best in SETX but you have to mention this kid when talking about some of the best all around athletes in SETX.  BTW, we have another coming up that may turn out to be just as good, soph. Demarie Smith......  you will hear alot about him in the coming couple years.

They are both SPECIAL kids. Jmike got the Ford POTW as well. Crazy to think they are just a few miles apart in a corner of east texas. What is Reshod doing college wise? Jmike is headed to A&M Commerce to play DB. The coaches there seemed really excited to get him. I think he has a chance to have a great college career.

• 3 weeks later...

Admittedly haven't seen Mr. Jacquet in multiple sports but, I find it hard to believe that anyone can do what Grayland does on a football field (that's why he's going to Baylor) and then drop 43 as a sophomore in the regional final in basketball.

I have got to go see him play next year.

That's funny. Yes, I'm familar with CB talk.  I was hoping Capone was reporting that Grayland ran a 10.4, but maybe not.

And please don't call me Good Buddy.  :)

http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/questions-from-new-drivers/49219-why-not-say-good-buddy.html

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would not surprise me either.  Lifelong Longhorn fan.  My personal opinion is he needs to get on these kids earlier and he wouldn't have to flip them. But he likes to use more caution in offers. 

​i understand the caution per Memorial, past athlete got kicked off when Mack was there, gotta rebuild that relationship.