Class of 2016 prospects

We should have another 1 at Ned next year.

I was in awe of the Many D1 recruits from Central, Ozen and Memorial.

NISD and PNG had 1 each NO D1s McNeese and Mary Hardin or whatever at PNG

How the hell does Neumann do it these last few years.

When you see it on paper he whipped Central and Ozen with a McNeese kid against their D1s.

yes AggiesAreWe

I modified the post --- but still 10/12 college talented against 1. I have never coached a varsity game it just seems that either have no coaching or the programs are in disarray.

Look at it logically the numbers do not add up.

Central and Ozen should be 1&2 every year.

IMO

NISD and PNG had 1 each NO D1s McNeese and Mary Hardin or whatever at PNG

How the hell does Neumann do it these last few years.

When you see it on paper he whipped Central and Ozen with a McNeese kid against their D1s.

McNeese is D1. And outside of last year Neumans had multiple D1 kids. 2013 team had 4 D1 kids. Washington A&M, Malveaux HBU, Kimler had offer from LU (dont think he signed anywhere because he didn't want to play college FB, but he was a D1 talent with D1 offers) and 2015 signee Seay McNeese.

Nederland qb heard good things about him if Perkins and the other two sophomores come to play this year could be big for nederland. But well have to work hard through the first 3 games. Dont know the qbs name but transferred in last year.

The kid from Clear Lake?? 

Here are Crosby's 2016 prospects according to Rivals. Chase Bridgeman, who plays center, goes about 6-4 and 265 so I also expect him to get some serious looks this Spring. Keenan Murphy, who plays tackle, is the top interior lineman in the state and currently holds offers from Tech, Missouri, and Colorado to name a few. Should be another great year for the Cougs when you mix these guys in with the '17 class which could be the best we've had at Crosby since I've lived there.

https://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2016&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=Crosby+high+school

McNeese is D1. And outside of last year Neumans had multiple D1 kids. 2013 team had 4 D1 kids. Washington A&M, Malveaux HBU, Kimler had offer from LU (dont think he signed anywhere because he didn't want to play college FB, but he was a D1 talent with D1 offers) and 2015 signee Seay McNeese.

Technically yes they are D1.. But he prolly meant FBS or whatever you call the big boys now..

dberry what is your opinion on A. Morse? Prospect wise?

He definitely has the tools to be a Division 1 QB. Great arm, tough, good size. Running a system like he does at PN-G definitely helps IMO. Colleges may be hesitant because of his height but I personally wouldn't have an issue with it. He'll definitely put up big numbers. Biggest thing he needs to do his senior season is adjust to when defenses adjust to him. He struggled with that a little bit last season (WO-S & Nederland games are the ones I think of).

Best pure QB in the area for the Class of 2016 though.