A&M Basketball---Co-SEC Champs!

Yeah if he could only coach we would be better. Bring back Billy Clyde!!

I know what you mean - I have been very unimpressed with him in the past. But this class and the way they've played this year, I've come around a bit on him.

By the same token, I've gone back and forth on Barnes too. I'm currently on the bring Shaka Smart to Austin team.

15-5 overall and 6-2 in the SEC after 6 straight wins. The Ags are currently 2nd in the SEC with 8 games left. They probably need to win 6 of those and have a decent showing in the conference tourney to make the field of 64 or whatever it is now.

I think 5 wins out of 8 and one win in the tourney gets them in. That would be 21-9. Should be good enough. Plus the OT game vs Kentucky will be looked at like a win by the committee IMO

LSU on a 22-5 run to lead by 6. Ags started off hot and have fell apart. There are a lot more empty seats at Reed than I expected.

It was a "sellout" (about 3,000 didnt show up) at Tennessee tonight even with icey conditions. Aggy fans better get behind their squad, they're kinda really good this yr *overachieving*