Who is next at Hardin-Jefferson? Are they going to return to Pre-Dubois play?

jenks

the day you here Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker are not coming back?/ :o

Hey dawghawk, no one really laughed at your ill attempt at humor the first time so you felt you had to post it again? I notice you jumped on the board during football season this year and seem to be either anti hawks or anti Dubois.....Sorry your kid must not get much playing time so you try underhand tactics to blemish the program...Maybe your kid should step up his game a little.

So because the Dubois are good Christian people does that bother you enough for the Baker reference? Is it just them or do all Christians bother you?

Also do tell what your normal posting name is not just the one you made up to bash the Dubois' with.

PS just to show all of your post:

In Topic: Who is next at Hardin-Jefferson? Are they going to return to Pre-Dubois play?

16 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

the day you here Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker are not coming back?/  :o

In Topic: DuBois to Bridge City

16 January 2015 - 01:32 AM

The day you her Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye wont be back??  :o  :ph34r:

In Topic: Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

04 October 2014 - 02:46 AM

Let's not put the heat on the FG , just one issue
In Topic: Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

04 October 2014 - 02:45 AM

Can HJ go all the wayyyyyy!!!!!

Doesn't necessarily have to be the slot T... Any running offense will work... As long as we do not play favorites.... HJ has the athletes (although we are loosing the best group to come through in years).... Need to go out, get a guy that has no ties to the district, and does not have any pre-judgments of any of the kids, and has an offensive plan, just like when we hired Dubois ... My opinion, if you hire an HJ grad, he will have to contend with his classmates, friends and relatives and whether or not he plays into it, moral will go into the toilet like no ones business.... The stands and the parents of kids that are not getting the playing time will use that like a cancer.... Also had one of my coaches (very successful and sought after high school coach) tell me when I asked him why he did not put in for the HJ job 2 years ago, he said  "You never go back".... I wish Dubois good luck, but if you guys think BC is going 3 rounds deep the next two years, you better have some studs in line, because he hit HJ at the perfect time and in my humble opinion, Jones, Edelmon, Wilkins, Padgett, Persohn, Jack, and Broussard are gonna be hard to replace...

Doesn't necessarily have to be the slot T... Any running offense will work... As long as we do not play favorites.... HJ has the athletes (although we are loosing the best group to come through in years).... Need to go out, get a guy that has no ties to the district, and does not have any pre-judgments of any of the kids, and has an offensive plan, just like when we hired Dubois ... My opinion, if you hire an HJ grad, he will have to contend with his classmates, friends and relatives and whether or not he plays into it, moral will go into the toilet like no ones business.... The stands and the parents of kids that are not getting the playing time will use that like a cancer.... Also had one of my coaches (very successful and sought after high school coach) tell me when I asked him why he did not put in for the HJ job 2 years ago, he said "You never go back".... I wish Dubois good luck, but if you guys think BC is going 3 rounds deep the next two years, you better have some studs in line, because he hit HJ at the perfect time and in my humble opinion, Jones, Edelmon, Wilkins, Padgett, Persohn, Jack, and Broussard are gonna be hard to replace...

DuBois was the difference at HJ and he will also be the difference at BC. Excellent Coach ! BC will do just fine and Im happy for them , been a long time coming

Doesn't necessarily have to be the slot T... Any running offense will work... As long as we do not play favorites.... HJ has the athletes (although we are loosing the best group to come through in years).... Need to go out, get a guy that has no ties to the district, and does not have any pre-judgments of any of the kids, and has an offensive plan, just like when we hired Dubois ... My opinion, if you hire an HJ grad, he will have to contend with his classmates, friends and relatives and whether or not he plays into it, moral will go into the toilet like no ones business.... The stands and the parents of kids that are not getting the playing time will use that like a cancer.... Also had one of my coaches (very successful and sought after high school coach) tell me when I asked him why he did not put in for the HJ job 2 years ago, he said  "You never go back".... I wish Dubois good luck, but if you guys think BC is going 3 rounds deep the next two years, you better have some studs in line, because he hit HJ at the perfect time and in my humble opinion, Jones, Edelmon, Wilkins, Padgett, Persohn, Jack, and Broussard are gonna be hard to replace...

Hmmmm.... interesting. So in your eyes it really wasn't about the coach? ;)

"You never go back"? Seems that is what Dubois believes in. This is what he has always wanted. Are you doubting his belief and ability to turn BC around?

It's not about what type of offense or defense a particular coach runs, it's about the culture change and mentality that they bring.  DD brought that.  Yes, the slot-T offers itself to the grind it out, hit you in the mouth mentality.  In my opinion the biggest thing DD did for HJ was change their culture and mentality of the overall program.

It's not about what type of offense or defense a particular coach runs, it's about the culture change and mentality that they bring.  DD brought that.  Yes, the slot-T offers itself to the grind it out, hit you in the mouth mentality.  In my opinion the biggest thing DD did for HJ was change their culture and mentality of the overall program.

Amen..... it's what BC has been needing.  

"You never go back"? Seems that is what Dubois believes in. This is what he has always wanted. Are you doubting his belief and ability to turn BC around?

C'mon Mike.... Read the post.... Dubois was a good hire for us, there is no doubt in that... But he came at a time when HJ had one of the best groups of athletes in its history...I said before we hired him we needed a change.... We needed a guy with no ties to the district and had a rushing offense... And you guys lit me up.... All I'm saying is, it was a mixture... A good coach with a plan and an exceptional group of kids... That's what I said... Don't go turning "Farmer Fran" on me.... Your better than that... We are better than that... I had Finis Vanover tell me "you never go back".... I said that hoping that HJ will not fall into that "Martel" rut again... He had too many people to please and it was not good.... May work for Dubois, I have no way of knowing... Remember, I am just an average football fan.... Hey, he's home now... Time for sorry ol HJ to pick up the pieces and move on...

C'mon Mike.... Read the post.... Dubois was a good hire for us, there is no doubt in that... But he came at a time when HJ had one of the best groups of athletes in its history...I said before we hired him we needed a change.... We needed a guy with no ties to the district and had a rushing offense... And you guys lit me up.... All I'm saying is, it was a mixture... A good coach with a plan and an exceptional group of kids... That's what I said... Don't go turning "Farmer Fran" on me.... Your better than that... We are better than that... I had Finis Vanover tell me "you never go back".... I said that hoping that HJ will not fall into that "Martel" rut again... He had too many people to please and it was not good.... May work for Dubois, I have no way of knowing... Remember, I am just an average football fan.... Hey, he's home now... Time for sorry ol HJ to pick up the pieces and move on...

I appreciate your clarification. I was just wondering. We good.