Cowboys vs Packers

Gotta agree that I don't think Dallas keeps Rogers and Co. from at the very least kicking a go ahead FG

If they score and get the 2 pt conversion a FG only ties it. And if you look at the numbers over the years, Rodgers numbers haven't been all that great at the end of games where he had to lead a drive at the end of regulation to tie or win. So who knows what would've happened.

On the road you dont get blanted calls that are right after a controversial call in your last game to go your way. Is what it is.

Gotta pay Dez and Murray now hopefully. Secondary needs help.

Pay Dez. Not sure about Murray. Those fumbles are a problem. And I think a lot of RBs coulda done what Murray did behind that line. Look at what Randall did when he got carries.

I have never been a fan of the continuation rule. If a running back is down by contact then a receiver should be down by contact. Now, if he has not been touched and the ball comes out after hitting the ground then incomplete. I know this if you leave a play to a interpretation then you have a great chance of it going against you. I think it should be changed to down by contact, always have.

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire but..

Alot of Cowboy fans who complain about this call are the ones who said the Lions call was a good call and lions fans should get over it..

Completely different situations. One was a penalty and the other a catch. The odds of scoring a TD from the 40, I think that's where the ball would have been, are a lot less than the odds of scoring from the 1.

I thought it was a catch.

But reading the rule, by letter of the rule it was not a catch.

Stupid rule

It is a stupid rule, but by the rule, it wasn't a catch... Unless its deemed he made a natural football move. I personally (as a blatant homer, I'll admit) would argue that when he 1) turned after catching the ball, 2) took two or three steps, and 3) made a notable effort to stretch to the endzone made arguably at least one, if not THREE different football moves before going to ground and losing control of the ball.