SECond to none

team first

Les coaching for his job?

@AdvocateSports: .@RabalaisAdv: 'Strong indications' Les Miles coaching for job vs. Ole Miss, Texas A&M.

This is the hidden content, please
#LSU

lol, they hate the fact we're better than them. WPS!  #KeepLesMiles #HogsLikeBeatingHimLately

LSU might just get what they want and get rid of Miles - I think that they will quite possibly live to regret that decision in the long run. 

From what I can see Miles is very likely a hard man to get along with - but generally puts a pretty competitive team on he field. 

i hope they keep him, for golden boot purposes of course. 

Disgrace and LSU in the same sentence. What could be better? Here comes the "at least we dont suck as bad as Texas". Well, with such high expectations, maybe they do!

Bama took their brain, Arkansas snatched their heart, ole piss buried their soul. LSU is finished. 

The main difference is that we don't hang our hats on the conference doings when we don't have a quality team. We know we're dragging our conference down. Aggy, on the other, sucks as well, but continue the $EC, $EC, $EC chants nonetheless, like you have something to do with their success. Regards gonna regard though.

The main difference is that we don't hang our hats on the conference doings when we don't have a quality team. We know we're dragging our conference down. Aggy, on the other, sucks as well, but continue the $EC, $EC, $EC chants nonetheless, like you have something to do with their success. Regards gonna regard though.

Lol - you do sound like the real Whoopi - kinda think its funny that A&M at 8-3 is being compared to Texas at 4-6 as being equally bad - must be those rose colored glasses that Texas is handing out.

I mean, it's been our conference since the mid 90s.  So "we" since then.  I used we instead of the Big 12.  Easier to type.  But relax, we're still not chasing each other around naked, popping each other's butts with towels like you gomers.  

Yeah you are right again - as the Big 12 gets better (too bad Texas ain't following that trend) whether you are ot not you are seeing more and more Texas supporters becoming more of conference supporters and stating what a tough conference it has become.  And on the celebration front guess you just forgot the ice shower bath and the players carrying a certain Texas coach off the field after one of their 4 wins this year - so I guess Texas has some gomers as well.

Les Miles will be fired this afternoon im seeing. 

@SportsCenter: MORE: Boosters have already agreed to pay the $15-20 million needed to buy out Les Miles and his staff.

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

who is comparing Texas to A&M?

i missed it. 

The main difference is that we don't hang our hats on the conference doings when we don't have a quality team. "We know we're dragging our conference down." - Texas Reference noted then "Aggy, on the other, sucks as well" - A&M reference.  English lesson "as well" means equal or close to equal.  If that ain't a comparison then call me a orange longhorn steer.

Pretty obvious if you ask me!