NFL MVP's

League MVP

Tony Romo QB Dallas/ Aaron Rodgers QB Green Bay

Romo has put up some awesome numbers this year that blow away the competition. Aaron Rodgers TD to INT ratio awesome.

Offensive MVP

DeMarco Murray RB Dallas

What can you say about Murray this year but WOW!!! Leads the NFL in rushing by a ton. Speed and power with great hands coming out of the back field and great at giving his QB time to throw the ball. A rare every down back.

Defensive MVP

JJ Watt DL Houston

He just separates himself from everybody else every game. He has put his self in a very rare spot that a offense has to game plan around him. He joins very few defensive players that can do that.

Rookie of the Year

Jeremy Hill RB Cincinnati/ Zach Martin OL Dallas

Jeremy and Zach have lived up to their billing in draft picks. Jeremy has over a thousand yards rushing and nine touch downs and Zach has paved the way for the leading rusher in the league and a QB that is putting up some astronomical numbers.

Come back player of the Year

Rolando McClain LB Dallas

McClain was out of the league, retired, finished. Dallas called and lured him back in and all he has done is lower the boom on every team he lined up against.

These are some names that are thrown out there. What y'all got?

Can't blame Romo for having Dez and Murray. Lots of great QBs had their "weapons". I won't even attempt a list.

Zack Martin for ROY. Is there any doubt as to why he was picked instead of Manziel? Instead of putting butts in the seats (Cowboys never had that problem anyway) we are putting "Ws" on the board. That will sell more tickets than flash.

Watt gets defensive MVP. McClain is simply awesome. He's the player you hope you have when someone gets injured (Lee) and need someone to step up. He should get some type of recognition.

I will ask again.....where does Sean Lee fit into this picture? I can only think of rotating, then, who do you sit?

baddog, talk is McClain will stay MLB and Lee will move to OLB and Carter the other OLB with Hitchens able to play all three spots. McClain has a little more size and Lee has a little more speed. Both are punishing tacklers. If Dallas can keep these four LB and their backups this could be a very good LB group.

Since sacks seem to be one of the measuring tools of a defensive player can anyone answer me why JJ Watt did not get credit for a sack on Joe Flaco on the failed 2 point conversion on an obvious pass play in the Baltimore game 2 weeks ago.

Don't know the rules,but seeing that offensive players don't get credited with a TD maybe defensive players don't get sacks counted.

Since sacks seem to be one of the measuring tools of a defensive player can anyone answer me why JJ Watt did not get credit for a sack on Joe Flaco on the failed 2 point conversion on an obvious pass play in the Baltimore game 2 weeks ago.

It's not considered an offensive/defensive play. Flacco wouldn't be credited with a TD had he completed a pass there, nor would his yardage have gone up.