how does your team look for 2015

I think I understand what you're saying. To that I would say playing Ned does get us ready for the playoffs, playing Lumberton probably wouldn't but when you beat the DC I think it actually gives confidence to the team they can beat anybody they face from that district. I know Ned is supposed to improve during the year which is why they don't try to win non-district games(unless they win), but I could argue Ned actually digressed during the year then got out coached in the first round. Playing in 21-5A gets us plenty ready for the playoffs as you can tell from our 10-2 playoff record the last few years mixed with the fact we're dropping 40 and 50 on y'all on a consistent basis. Better players, better coaches, better facilities, better enrollments . . . Better results.

• 2 weeks later...

dayton has a kid back that you were very high on and another kid that was not able to play varsity because he was a move in. Dayton also returns 7 starters on offense which include the entire oline. Dayton will run the ball more this year and in the playoffs Styner and Moore averaged around 15 yds a carry but just didn't get many touches. Not going to knock a kid on here but you only mentioned 2 kids that will not be replaced easily.

He's back and ready to rumble.

It's gonna be hard to replace McBride, but the offense should still be on point.

linebacker core is what I'm anxious to see. Moore at safety will light you up and is a very good tackler in space. LB core should be one of the best in our district if all the kids keep their heads straight. Dayton should field a good defense and as usual will have plenty of skill position players. Some very athletic kids moved in. Mcbride was a beast though. Can't coach that kinda speed.