Bridge City Football Applicants

You never know, I think Asvarez came to Kirbyville from W.Sabine and put that program back on track and then to Ennis where he is still in the playoffs. This should be a quality job for someone, a good town to live and coach in. Maybe Bridge City can come up with a good sleeper and put that program back on track.

3, 4, and 5 would deserve an interview in my opinion. I cannot speak for the non local guys. They are fairly unknown to most of us thus far. But the local guys I mentioned are head football coach material.

3, 4, and 5 would deserve an interview in my opinion. I cannot speak for the non local guys. They are fairly unknown to most of us thus far. But the local guys I mentioned are head football coach material.

one of those three even has a degree from Harvard.

IMHO... I would repost the job and start over.... SMH..

It doesn't close until sometime in early January. There is still time for others to apply. If it is coaching only as posted, though, this is about the coaching talent they should expect to get. There are a few quality local guys on the list that I think would be good for the program. Like others have said DeShazo, Latolais and Davis  should probably get interviews. I like what DeShazo has done with the HJ defense and I think he lives in BC. He may be ready to take a step up.

I'm assuming Dubois or Smalley will end up with the job..

I just don't see Smally leaving with what he has started at Orangefield. Lots of talent coming through the pipeline starting with an awesome pee wee/little league or whatever you want to call it. Plus people believe in him and there is WAY less politics in Ofield.

I see about 3 or 4 names on the list that I think could do a good job for the Cardinals moving forward...The majority on this board knows that baseball is the driving force of athletics at BC and it shows...I would interview the following...Latiolais (former BC standout/Harvard Grad-Defense), Henry Cofer (DC Tarleton ,not sure why he is applying but guy can coach), Nolan Patterson (Deer Park OC) and other two local are defensive guys as well...I would interview these 3 and a couple other local (and of course the 1 they have hidden) and go from there...Its not rocket science..Looking for someone to buy in to a small local community and fight like heck to win!