East Chambers vs Cameron-Yoe

Guest ECBucFan

so all u can do is ignore them and eliminate them and their opinions from the conversation until they can contribute in a positive manor.

The threads are littered, so, again, its hard to ignore them. I think the mods can isolate them all in a "hate and misery" category.

ECC has an indoor training facility, a community that supports bonds for the expansions needed to support our students and a coaching staff that demands good character, clean playing, team work and graciousness when we win or lose. We may not have a state championship yet, but the time will come, regardless I will take what our school and community represents any day of the year. This may be the time that we get that title...and if it's not we will still hold our heads high. We are still playing despite injuries and tragedy....despite others lack of confidence. Our boys are hungry and ready to eat! Go Bucs!

So does Hardin.

We, as a community are learning what it takes to win. Making the improvements to our facility, passing the bond to build our new "much larger" Elementary are a few of the preliminary items that will jumpstart our long road to finding success in all sports at Hardin. The community is not content with our girls programs being the only portion of Athletics that have had success and even that success is growing. We are taking the right steps, so we feel to be a competitor. 2 District championships and 1 playoff win is NOT good enough. That's why, there are plans in place to ensure we become a state competitor and not just a local threat. The money is there, the loyalty is there & now the community is all go.

Enough of this, for now.

I hope EC wins vs. Yoe. Good Luck!

Guest ECBucFan

FTS, please understand that was NOT a dig at Hardin. I fully support Hardin, your coach, and wish the all the Hornets all the best, and we appreciate your reciprocal support of EC.  .

It was simply an illustration to refute the pathetic contentions of certain ones here that have grown so, so tiresome.

Thanks for your understanding.

EC has real shot at this game...I think it's a close game, but EC has to stop the turn-over bug and feed #3 Collins. CY will have to stop him and that will help open up the passing. EC offensive will have to win the battle up front. Now when you have a back like #3 Collins; all you got to do is create a crease and he will get north and south real fast and pick you up 4-6 yards per carry. Collins can also stretch that Defense out and turn up field quickly and as last week pick very good yardage...as a matter of fact he was shoestrings away from some big runs. I know EC has other talent in the backfield but pound for pound Collins is the EC workhorse by far...I think he has been the the EC Coaches Offensive player of the week more times than not this year. This game goes how Collins goes...IMO

Pretty sure EC has two other running backs, but if all you want to talk about is Collins go ahead! And I'm pretty sure he had 2 fumbles, and had a lot of balls loose on other plays!

ABOUT A WEEK AGO...I'm about 100% sure u are most likely a parent of a BUC...so my apologies to you or any other parent I offended with my positive props I gave your child's team mate #3 Slade Collins...he is a great kid that gives it his all played last Saturday with a hurt knee and a hand that was swollen about as big as a ball, but knew somebody had to stay in the game and gut it out to give EC a fighting chance to make history...instead of beating a kid up for a fumble or two due to an injured, why not pick the kid up and love on him for his efforts! WOW...but u are right, u do have other guys, it was just an opinion and giving props to a great young man that played his heart out for his team thru injuries, not because he has some great football future (baseball yes) but because he believes in the brotherhood you guys teach in EC...the question is DO YOU ?

Slade has done a great job playing through all the injuries (Knee, Hand and Foot). We now need for all our threats to come together and really play as a team. We need the QB to have a good night to open up the run for all three RB. We need all three RB to block or see the correct hole and run like they stole the ball. We need the WR to run the correct routes and correct moves to get in the open then catch the ball. We need the lineman to use the correct technique and correct blocking assignment to either open up holes or keep away from QB. In a game like this the small thing can really help your team win the game. At the end of the game, Its not about what I've done. It's about what we as a team have done. Play as a team mistake free and I really believe this team could go all the way. The last game we played I don't remember any penalties against EC which is a good start. Everybody do your job and just a little bit more but not so much that it causes mistakes. Not everyone can cover the WR and not everyone can rush the QB. God Bless our Kids with an injury free game and everyone to and from the game. See you Friday!!!!!!

Slade has done a great job playing through all the injuries (Knee, Hand and Foot). We now need for all our threats to come together and really play as a team. We need the QB to have a good night to open up the run for all three RB. We need all three RB to block or see the correct hole and run like they stole the ball. We need the WR to run the correct routes and correct moves to get in the open then catch the ball. We need the lineman to use the correct technique and correct blocking assignment to either open up holes or keep away from QB. In a game like this the small thing can really help your team win the game. At the end of the game, Its not about what I've done. It's about what we as a team have done. Play as a team mistake free and I really believe this team could go all the way. The last game we played I don't remember any penalties against EC which is a good start. Everybody do your job and just a little bit more but not so much that it causes mistakes. Not everyone can cover the WR and not everyone can rush the QB. God Bless our Kids with an injury free game and everyone to and from the game. See you Friday!!!!!!

Great post! Well said Sir!

Ok lets not turn this into a contest about individual players because I know these young men do not do that. I have watched week after week these boys pick one another up when the other is hurt but that is why they are 11 and 1 because they are so deep with talent that includes #3,#1,#2,#24,#10,#20 and so on with the rest of the team. I dont think anyone was trying to say that one player caeeried the team but was just giving props where it was due. I dont think any of us have seen what these young men are caple of doing when they all are 100% healthy and on the field togeather so hopefully we will Friday night GO BUCS