East Chambers vs Cameron-Yoe

I'm pretty sure he had 1 fumble. 2 on the season - 111 carries....

Hey bud I'm sorry I opened a can of worms...my intentions were to just be positive and pick a kid up who had played his heart out...I am sorry to the other boys mentioned in the fore mentioned by previous poster. I wish EC a great game and hope you guys kick some Yoe butt! Once again you guys please except my apologies for the obviously over positive comments in regards to Slade...God Bless and hope for an injury free game.

I was trying to down anyone was of the players, but it just seems each week there is the same group of people bragging on #3 and how the only way EC will win is if #3 gets the rock, not that he is a bad , and also about bringing #2 up I was only giving my opionion on who I think the work horse is, once again I'm not downing any EC players, the main reason this team is where they are is bc they play as a UNIT on both sides of the ball!! And also I don't know any of the kids on EC's personally, but sorry if I came across as downing any player!!

You know this is supposed to be one of the best times in these kids life. These memories are forever. I hope they're not reading all these posts. This is supposed to be about, I think, passing on useful information and discussions. Not all these attitudes and I know this and I know that and I pick so and so to win by 40 points. Who cares what you think the score will be. This is a playoff game between two ball clubs that have proven they deserve to be here and play each other. Just show up at the game and sit on the side of the team you want to win and rout them on! That will be a lot more help than all this criticism!

You know this is supposed to be one of the best times in these kids life. These memories are forever. I hope they're not reading all these posts. This is supposed to be about, I think, passing on useful information and discussions. Not all these attitudes and I know this and I know that and I pick so and so to win by 40 points. Who cares what you think the score will be. This is a playoff game between two ball clubs that have proven they deserve to be here and play each other. Just show up at the game and sit on the side of the team you want to win and rout them on! That will be a lot more help than all this criticism!

I couldn't agree more, and I think that is what is so great about this EC team, players and coaches, they go out each and every week not worrying about anything but getting the W in the game they are playing and you never hear a word about their class that they do it in. And I only hope nothing but the best for these kids and that they don't care about what us Old Timers with nothing better to do have to say!

Way to support District 12.

I support, but if I were to sit back and not use my Football iq, to determine who the winner will be, then I'm just a fool. I go to 4/5 Texans games a year. Predicted them to go 8-8 at the beginning of the year. Does that mean I don't want them to win the Super Bowl? C'mon people, use your head.

To the Buc's...can't say it any better than this quote by The Chief himself and rings true to the bone!
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle -- victorious." ONE MORE TIME "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle -- victorious."

DONT LET THAT CLOCK HIT ZERO MEN AND STILL HAVE ANYTHING LEFT IN YOUR HEART BUT THE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER!

****KOUNTZE LION NATION SAYS " STOMP A MUD HOLE IN'EM"****

When a person (or team) meets a challenge in their life, there will always be people that will tell you that you can't defeat or overcome the challenge. You can not let these people break your thought pattern of overcoming the problem. You must stay focus on the task at hand on what it will take to overcome the problem. The BUCS will have a good game plan coming into this game and will need to stay on task. If problems arise during the process then overcome that problem and get back to your game plan. Leave it all on the field and at the end of the game. No matter what the score is, YOU WILL BE WINNERS. God Bless the players and everyone to and from the game.