East Chambers vs Cameron-Yoe

This is the most moronic post I've ever seen. Those things do not give you an upper hand at all. You can't beat a quality grass field. Grass is still seen at the NFL and college levels.

You can't beat a 100 yard indoor facility either bro. How can you sit there and say an indoor facility doesn't give you an upper hand? While your team is practicing in a gym when weather is bad, they're having a full blown practice...special teams and all. Get real and quit living in your setx world. Build some facilities like Carthage, Southlake, Allen, and numerous others and maybe you will make it past the 3rd round. Wins can be and are bought every fall in Texas

I've made a decision based on this post. Me making statements to the posters on this forum is like trying to teach algebra to my chocolate lab. No matter well I explain it, or how many times...he still won't do the work. Even when he's giving me his complete attention....it's just not sinking in.

I don't get it. EC...you have a player starting in the NFL right now, and you've never made it past round 3....does that not make you wonder why?

Whatever.

Chocolate lab? Well I see the problem. Labs have never won Best in Show at Westminster. Everyone in setx owns Fox Terriers, 14 time winners. Owning a Terrier will make you younger, better looking and wealthier. Mr. Old you're living in the past. After all, there is nothing more important than dog ownership. You need to upgrade and get with the program. You may only get to see your puppy a handful days a year, sometimes on Thursday night and share it with 5 or so neighbors.

Chocolate lab? Well I see the problem. Labs have never won Best in Show at Westminster. Everyone in setx owns Fox Terriers, 14 time winners. Owning a Terrier will make you younger, better looking and wealthier. Mr. Old you're living in the past. After all, there is nothing more important than dog ownership. You need to upgrade and get with the program. You may only get to see your puppy a handful days a year, sometimes on Thursday night and share it with 5 or so neighbors.

Well at least you're a proven winner in something.

Me...I'll stick to my buddy Drake. He brings my ducks as well as any I've ever had. Congrats on your Terriers tho.

You can't beat a 100 yard indoor facility either bro. How can you sit there and say an indoor facility doesn't give you an upper hand? While your team is practicing in a gym when weather is bad, they're having a full blown practice...special teams and all. Get real and quit living in your setx world. Build some facilities like Carthage, Southlake, Allen, and numerous others and maybe you will make it past the 3rd round. Wins can be and are bought every fall in Texas

Well I'd prefer to earn a win instead of buy one. You guys are morons. LOL

I've made a decision based on this post. Me making statements to the posters on this forum is like trying to teach algebra to my chocolate lab. No matter well I explain it, or how many times...he still won't do the work. Even when he's giving me his complete attention....it's just not sinking in.

I don't get it. EC...you have a player starting in the NFL right now, and you've never made it past round 3....does that not make you wonder why?

Whatever.

LOL you said that you had the formula to winning. You've watched too many episodes of Friday Night Lights. Must think that you are Buddy Garrity.. Put your money where your big mouth is and go be a booster president and fund raise some monies for those facilities.

What a moron.. Jeesh

LOL you said that you had the formula to winning. You've watched too many episodes of Friday Night Lights. Must think that you are Buddy Garrity.. Put your money where your big mouth is and go be a booster president and fund raise some monies for those facilities.

What a moron.. Jeesh

Wouldn't matter. Only way to build those types of facilities is to either use your school's fund balance, pass a bond, or both.

Most of the schools around this area have several million dollars in their fund balance but don't know they can spend any of it. And most of the people wouldn't vote a bond thru because "our grass field is all we need". I mean... It was good enough when my grandpa played here. Right?

And calling me a moron doesn't bother me if that's what you're hoping. I know it's just ignorance. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

Hey you could go attend any board meeting you want to.. Sign up to impart your expertise wisdom in regards to school finance. You need to also to visit the NFL owners that still have grass to tell them just how wrong they are..

You act as if grass is somehow lesser than turf. Turf is pretty... that's it..

Yes you are very ignorant. VERY! Thank you for acknowledging that.

Hey you could go attend any board meeting you want to.. Sign up to impart your expertise wisdom in regards to school finance. You need to also to visit the NFL owners that still have grass to tell them just how wrong they are..

You act as if grass is somehow lesser than turf. Turf is pretty... that's it..

Yes you are very ignorant. VERY! Thank you for acknowledging that.

It's not just grass vs turf man. It's about top notch facilities. The type that makes people want to bring their kids to your school. The kind that will attract the best coaches in the state.

You are such a typical setx fan. Go on a field trip. Please.

Or...be satisfied with your 3rd round exit. By the way...that's typically the round you will see someone not from this area.

You're a typical moron and a true simpleton. LOL you're easy though. Too easy.

Go to google, type in uil, and find the name of the schools that won state championships in football the last 10 years. Then.. Open another window. Go to google, type in those school names 1 at a time, and find a picture of their football field and facilities. Maybe that'll help.

By the way...most people that are ignorant and childish lash out by name calling. Wow...

I'm done responding to you. I feel like I'm losing IQ points from this conversation.

Teague is one dimensional on offense so I would imagine yoe never accounted for the run. Being versatile on offense I think will give yoe problems. They can't sit back and play zone and only rush 4 or 5. They will have to account for the run

Yea just over 3000 yards passing and just under 3000 yards rushing seems pretty one dimensional to me.

Nobody will argue Against better facilities. To be so arrogant though and lump all of Setx together and act as if we need her rescuing ......??? She (old school) needs some serious people skills. And there can be honest differences in the turf vs grass issue. I'm sure Cameron could have won on grass (I'm talking about 2012 and 2013.

Best of luck to EC . If they are to triumph or lose it won't be because of a building though.

Guest ECBucFan

Dang if folks stop replying to the "Old Schools" on this forum they will eventually get tired of vomiting their crap and take it somewhere else...they sit back and laugh at the chit pot they stir! Just move forward with EC AND CY discussion and ignore the negative hacks!

I agree, but its difficult to read through all the threads littered with eternal SETX hate. Its old, pathetic, and tiresome. It does nothing to add to "real discussion", and thats what this forum is SUPPOSED to be about. 

It is my hope one day the mods will create a "hate" category to isolate all the eternal negativity is one place, so all the haters and trolls can wallow together in their eternal misery. That would preserve the rest of this board for everyone else to have reasonable discussions in.

Mods?

I agree, but its difficult to read through all the threads littered with eternal hate. Its old, pathetic, and tiresome. It does nothing to add to "real discussion", and thats what this forum is SUPPOSED to be about.

It is my hope one day the mods will create a "hate" category to isolate all the eternal negativity is one place, so all the haters and trolls can wallow together in their eternal misery. That would preserve the rest of this board for everyone else to have reasonable discussions in.

Mods?

I agree with you but it's like that mouthy punk that runs his head...as soon as you say something back he just runs it even more! Unfortunately u can't shut it for them so all u can do is ignore them and eliminate them and their opinions from the conversation until they can contribute in a positive manor. It's one thing have a position on an issue that's not popular it's another thing to intentionally take the negative side no matter the topic.