East Chambers vs Cameron-Yoe

Hater huh?.. Ok. Just because I know that setx is way behind the rest of the state as of the last 10-15 years. And I know how to fix it, but all of setx refuses to change anything. Whatever man.

You're just like everyone else. 9-1 and 3rd round exit is GREAT. Why don't you think outside the box a minute. Ever wonder why you guys can't get past round 3 or 4? I would think that will all those winning seasons, all those district championships, all those D1 players you've had....surely at least 1 or 2 legitimate state title runs. But I'm a hater.

Trust me. Cameron Yoe is not impressed that you went 9-1 vs other setx teams. Little SEC has one more week of football.

+1

Hater huh?.. Ok. Just because I know that setx is way behind the rest of the state as of the last 10-15 years. And I know how to fix it, but all of setx refuses to change anything. Whatever man.

You're just like everyone else. 9-1 and 3rd round exit is GREAT. Why don't you think outside the box a minute. Ever wonder why you guys can't get past round 3 or 4? I would think that will all those winning seasons, all those district championships, all those D1 players you've had....surely at least 1 or 2 legitimate state title runs. But I'm a hater.

Trust me. Cameron Yoe is not impressed that you went 9-1 vs other setx teams. Little SEC has one more week of football.

So tell us how we should act knowing we are playing the great Cameron Yoe... What should we be impressed with?  Should we clean their shoes as they come on the field? 

Trust me.  We don't care if they like someone saying "Little SEC".  We didn't make it up.  Should we be impressed that they lost 4 games?  Should we be impressed with their past State Championships?  Really, none of that matters.  We will do our best and if that isn't good enough then good job Yoe...  They have beat us in the past on their way to a state title but there are no guarentee's in this game.   It's time to play ball no matter the record no matter the name.  No one came into this season saying lets make it to the 3rd round.  If we beat Yoe then what?  Will we build new stadiums because we went to the 4th round or will that take a 5th round game?  All nonsense..

We just built the best Gym in the area...  We haven't won state yet...

Guest ECBucFan

When you see them post all negativity for SETX teams, and all support for whoever the next opponent of SETX teams happen to be, its the definition of a troll.

I agree, if SETX is SO disgusting to them, they need to end the eternal criticisms, get a life and just move on.

Meanwhile, I am going to happily support EC and SETX. Deal with it.  B)

I would just like to know what team they do back on a regular basis. Surely they don't just hate on us for no reason?

We're just trying to get setx up to speed with the rest of the state. Some of yall guys need to take a field trip to see the football facilities that some of these schools outside of setx have. I know a lot of yall say "we don't want em." How could you not want turf, an indoor, etc? Those things give you an upper hand on the competition. Dfw, East and West Texas are light years above this area when it comes to facilities. Ever heard the ole adage "Wins can be bought?"

I'm just ready for a setx team to win a state title and prove me and the other guys wrong. It remains to be seen if that's gonna happen. When exactly was the last state title for setx? Newton '05?

I think my son and I watched Kirbyville play Pilot Point in San Marcos around 2010. Should have won in my opinion...just had some bad breaks

I think my son and I watched Kirbyville play Pilot Point in San Marcos around 2010. Should have won in my opinion...just had some bad breaks

Make no mistake Coach Alvarez is one helluva coach. One of the best in the state. Would not be a bit surprised to see Ennis win it all...running the wing T at that level(and running it very effectively) is so bad a**!

Make no mistake Coach Alvarez is one helluva coach. One of the best in the state. Would not be a bit surprised to see Ennis win it all...running the wing T at that level(and running it very effectively) is so bad a**!

finally we agree on something.   I remember when he took that job and everyone in the Dallas area was laughing and saying that no way he could get the wing T to work at that level.  Now they are trying tof figure out how to stop it.  LOL

We're just trying to get setx up to speed with the rest of the state. Some of yall guys need to take a field trip to see the football facilities that some of these schools outside of setx have. I know a lot of yall say "we don't want em." How could you not want turf, an indoor, etc? Those things give you an upper hand on the competition. Dfw, East and West Texas are light years above this area when it comes to facilities. Ever heard the ole adage "Wins can be bought?"

This is the most moronic post I've ever seen. Those things do not give you an upper hand at all. You can't beat a quality grass field. Grass is still seen at the NFL and college levels.

EC has real shot at this game...I think it's a close game, but EC has to stop the turn-over bug and feed #3 Collins. CY will have to stop him and that will help open up the passing. EC offensive will have to win the battle up front. Now when you have a back like #3 Collins; all you got to do is create a crease and he will get north and south real fast and pick you up 4-6 yards per carry. Collins can also stretch that Defense out and turn up field quickly and as last week pick very good yardage...as a matter of fact he was shoestrings away from some big runs. I know EC has other talent in the backfield but pound for pound Collins is the EC workhorse by far...I think he has been the the EC Coaches Offensive player of the week more times than not this year. This game goes how Collins goes...IMO

This is the most moronic post I've ever seen. Those things do not give you an upper hand at all. You can't beat a quality grass field. Grass is still seen at the NFL and college levels.

I've made a decision based on this post. Me making statements to the posters on this forum is like trying to teach algebra to my chocolate lab. No matter well I explain it, or how many times...he still won't do the work. Even when he's giving me his complete attention....it's just not sinking in.

I don't get it. EC...you have a player starting in the NFL right now, and you've never made it past round 3....does that not make you wonder why?

Whatever.

I've made a decision based on this post. Me making statements to the posters on this forum is like trying to teach algebra to my chocolate lab. No matter well I explain it, or how many times...he still won't do the work. Even when he's giving me his complete attention....it's just not sinking in.

I don't get it. EC...you have a player starting in the NFL right now, and you've never made it past round 3....does that not make you wonder why?

Whatever.

by that logic Jasper and WOS should have a "Super Dome"!!!!