Newton -vs- Franklin!!!!!!!!

GATA!

If yall are going on the Ofield game to judge the Eagles, going to ba a long night. Nowhere near the same team that lost that game.

+1000

IF the Eagles continue to play like they have been........Franklin's little trap and buck sweep wont be able to keep up.  Looking at the Leon game which Leon is AVERAGE at best, I guess the LIONS are not 10 feet tall and bullet proof according to what they are posting on here and other websites.

Franklin gave up 39 to madisonville lol

And Franklin scored 59. Rushed for 465 and didn't have to complete a pass. Madisonville was a 4A playoff team. Franklin was very good this year except for the Leon debacle which was shocking. Keep disrespecting them and you may wind up with an L.

. Well I been watching for awhile and I can't wait till Friday Them Franklin Lions going run through the fig newton Eagles . Newton can't pass at all so Franklin will stack box and shut them down , Franklin will wear the newton d down . #7 is ok lb but I guarantee when he meets 31 in hole he going to get rolled up , #5 will be running for his life all night and your two rbs are going to get shut down. #32 little guy and #6 slow. I been watching film on them figs, Orangefield gave us blueprint .

Franklin 35 Newton 13

So was this satire? LOL not even close.