Newton -vs- Franklin!!!!!!!!

GATA!

I know there are some franklin homers creeping this thread, make a account and join in on the discussion let us know what you think about the game.

. Well I been watching for awhile and I can't wait till Friday Them Franklin Lions going run through the fig newton Eagles . Newton can't pass at all so Franklin will stack box and shut them down , Franklin will wear the newton d down . #7 is ok lb but I guarantee when he meets 31 in hole he going to get rolled up , #5 will be running for his life all night and your two rbs are going to get shut down. #32 little guy and #6 slow. I been watching film on them figs, Orangefield gave us blueprint .

Franklin 35 Newton 13

. Well I been watching for awhile and I can't wait till Friday Them Franklin Lions going run through the fig newton Eagles . Newton can't pass at all so Franklin will stack box and shut them down , Franklin will wear the newton d down . #7 is ok lb but I guarantee when he meets 31 in hole he going to get rolled up , #5 will be running for his life all night and your two rbs are going to get shut down. #32 little guy and #6 slow. I been watching film on them figs, Orangefield gave us blueprint .

Franklin 35 Newton 13

O ok I see you made it over here from Texas 2a , now you can enlighten us . Keep dreaming bro .

Franklin 35 Newton 13

Robertson County baby.  Go Lions

Franklin 35 Newton 13

If yall are going on the Ofield game to judge the Eagles, going to ba a long night. Nowhere near the same team that lost that game.

Franklin 35 Newton 13

In your dreams. This was said last time Franklin met Newton.Same results this time.Bring your air pump so them boys can air them round balls up. After Fri. Night
Franklin moves onto the hardwood floors. Newton by 28+ Bring your calculator so you can keep up how far behind you are.

Franklin 35 Newton 13

.......haha I see you took the bait, to be honest y'all do run your offence good, but can you really say that y'all have made a statement against a good team? Go ahead and watch the orangefield game all you want and please keep thinking that about our players you will soon find out, will leave you scratching your head thinking but I watched the orangefield game and umm yea!

Firefighters, you are right. Newton's line is very small, averaging about 180 and that's counting one big fat kid that cannot move to bring that average up to around 180. We only try running to one side of the line because that the only side that can block a little bit. Newton has no speed at all, very slow in the secondary and our running back are small and slow. We have played a very weak schedule that is going to hurt us now that we are playing a powerful unbeatable team like Franklin. But, we have enjoyed having a very lucky run up to now.

Franklin  37  Rogers 7  (10-2) 320-170
''             59   Madisonville 31  (4-7) 220-336
''             35   Marlin 33 (4-6) 234-297
''             77   Buffalo 0  (2-8)  208-420
''             61   Hearne 9 (0-9)  40-476
''             20   Leon 21 (8-3)  290-183
''             70   Trinity 0  (7-4)  386-320
''             36   N. Waverly 0  (4-7)  221-253
''             79   Lexington 14  (3-7) 285-383
''             57   Garrison 13 (4-6) 242-299
''             51   Maypearl 13 (7-5) 396-307

.....I just don't see it