HJ vs. La Grange

drewlsu

i was watching my team LM advance to play the wos donkeys...wow, now how would YOU know feminine hygiene would be on sale?? shopping for a bargain for yourself?? since when they put you in a bottle anyway?? and again you making my point very clear... people like you and the whole SETX area are happy with just making it to the playoffs. "win or lose we will be playing our 3rd EXTRA game of the season"...so, will the community break out the burger king crowns and waffle house hats to crown you 2nd rd champs??? ROFLMAO..you people smh lol.

Ahh mighty mouth with the obvious disdain for the commoners that make up SETX, us ignorant hillbillys that are far below his standards. Yet here he is slumming away on a SETX sports forum. Bless you mighty mouth for sharing your superior intellect with us, the SETX unclean, we are not worthy

what makes you say that. you must be a young cat ,just becouse LG is ranked #1 dont mean crap,HJ WILL PLAY LIGHT OUT FOOTBALL

I don't care what their ranked.. I said that because I believe they're better. HJ had a pretty rough time with an Orangefield team that everyone's been so high on all year...that turned out to be just another setx hero. That same team got it handed to them by this same LaGrange team just this week. LaGrange held Orangefield to 7 points and they run the same exact offense. And run it just as good. Plus the most recent good opponent HJ played they got beat by 3 scores.

That's what makes me say that.

So far HJ (according to the haters) should have lost to
Jasper
LCM
Tatum
Kountze
Bel ville
(Some by large margins)
So if you haters keep picking us to lose laws of average say sooner or later you will get it right.
Although if you were betting people you would be broke by now

I don't care what their ranked.. I said that because I believe they're better. HJ had a pretty rough time with an Orangefield team that everyone's been so high on all year...that turned out to be just another setx hero. That same team got it handed to them by this same LaGrange team just this week. LaGrange held Orangefield to 7 points and they run the same exact offense. And run it just as good. Plus the most recent good opponent HJ played they got beat by 3 scores.

That's what makes me say that.

good luck

No one yet has stopped the run on LG. Not Liberty Hill not La Vernia, not Yoakum, not Giddings, not Caldwell and certainly not Orangefield. If you think LG can't hurt you on the pass well you will be surprised. LG runs a wicked play action and when the coverage is good Dobbins tucks and runs for 20+ yards. LG has faced the best slot-t team in the state, Liberty Hill and the first team defense held them scoreless until they scored against he second D late in the 4th quarter. I don't think the Bobcats had a first down until almost the half then they only had about 150 total yards all night. Most of that came on a deep pass in blown coverage by our third string db. HJ offense will not be anything the Leps have not seen this year. Their defense will try to key on Dobbins but as the Bobcats will atest Hutchison can take it to the house on any play as well. LG 42 HJ 21

No one yet has stopped the run on LG. Not Liberty Hill not La Vernia, not Yoakum, not Giddings, not Caldwell and certainly not Orangefield. If you think LG can't hurt you on the pass well you will be surprised. LG runs a wicked play action and when the coverage is good Dobbins tucks and runs for 20+ yards. LG has faced the best slot-t team in the state, Liberty Hill and the first team defense held them scoreless until they scored against he second D late in the 4th quarter. I don't think the Bobcats had a first down until almost the half then they only had about 150 total yards all night. Most of that came on a deep pass in blown coverage by our third string db. HJ offense will not be anything the Leps have not seen this year. Their defense will try to key on Dobbins but as the Bobcats will atest Hutchison can take it to the house on any play as well. LG 42 HJ 21

HJ HAS TWO OF THE BEST LBs IN THE STATE THEY EAT YOU ALIVE

Judging from the record HJ has averaged 38 points scored and allowed 19. The Leopards average 42 points scored and allowed 14. The strenght of schedule calculated by MaxPreps for HJ is 18.1 and for LG 18.6. So LG has had a bit stronger schedule than HJ and has averaged a few more points scored and a few less points allowed. In any case the stats are pretty much equal within a margin of error. What this tells me is that this is going to be a closely fought game and the outcome will hinge on which team executes better than the other. It will be worth the price of admission that's for sure.