HJ vs. La Grange

drewlsu

Said in the orangefield post 22 has wings. No one from HJ has that kinda speed. If he breaks he is gone. HJ will have to contain him and force him up the middle

u say if he breaks he's gone,well if anybody breaks their gone,football is about angles,from a dead stop in a foot race how fast is he that's what matters..

u say if he breaks he's gone,well if anybody breaks their gone,football is about angles,from a dead stop in a foot race how fast is he that's what matters..

From one Mustang to another, I've been watching vid on this kid all year. He is unbelievable. He will be one of the most highly recruited backs in the state since the kid from Allen. Unreal vision and 0 to 60 in two steps. You can believe the hype on this kid.

They do have another great back, he is no Dobbins but he is deadly enough to hurt teams who devote to much attention to Dobbins. Although the LG faithful will try and convince you the other back (Hutchison) is on the same level as Dobbins, he is not. He is good, but not another Dobbins. If HJ can manage to slow down the LG run game, I do not believe their passing game is good enough to carry them to a win. This is HJ's task at hand and some decent teams have attempted to do this but weren't successful. One thing in HJ favor is that I do not think they have played a team as good as HJ. And they talk about how well they defense the slot-t, but they gave up 32 points to Caldwell, a slot-t team.

From one Mustang to another, I've been watching vid on this kid all year. He is unbelievable. He will be one of the most highly recruited backs in the state since the kid from Allen. Unreal vision and 0 to 60 in two steps. You can believe the hype on this kid.

oh I understand I'm just saying u can't say he's that fast cuz he burns everybody from the line,it's usually cuz he hits the open field then yeah he's gone

They do have another great back, he is no Dobbins but he is deadly enough to hurt teams who devote to much attention to Dobbins. Although the LG faithful will try and convince you the other back (Hutchison) is on the same level as Dobbins, he is not. He is good, but not another Dobbins. If HJ can manage to slow down the LG run game, I do not believe their passing game is good enough to carry them to a win. This is HJ's task at hand and some decent teams have attempted to do this but weren't successful. One thing in HJ favor is that I do not think they have played a team as good as HJ. And they talk about how well they defense the slot-t, but they gave up 32 points to Caldwell, a slot-t team.

Caldwell runs a multi set offense not slot t. Liberty Hill was the best slot t team the Leps have faced. La Vernia was the best team all around they have faced. Do you think HJ is better than La Vernia?