WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

hey MOUSE I am true hearted bumble bee my whole family went to Lincoln high .Shandrick Charles is my first cousin but my grand son plays for WO-S so the whole bee hive is backing  WO-S.

hello fellow beehiver!! my very first screen name was bumblebee on our board from 1998. what year you come out?? if you related to the charles/miller family, your grandson have it in his blood!!

Predictions....... HJ by a close margin..... WOS by at least 3 TD's..... LaMarque will be coward down on its mommas utter by 10:00 pm Friday night.... Mightymuff will then half to find somewhere else to call home and get on a bandwagon next year..... Take your no football playin, flute blowin, BBQ chicken grease covered fingers back to the band hall and find your boyfriend MightyMuff!!!

Predictions....... HJ by a close margin..... WOS by at least 3 TD's..... LaMarque will be coward down on its mommas utter by 10:00 pm Friday night.... Mightymuff will then half to find somewhere else to call home and get on a bandwagon next year..... Take your no football playin, flute blowin, BBQ chicken grease covered fingers back to the band hall and find your boyfriend MightyMuff!!!

Glad to see ya back at it!!

I AM IN THE MILLER FAMILY .SHAN-D LIKE YOUR POST ABOUT HIM IN 98.

does he know he is barber shop talk?? lol...every year, somebody always comparing him to jamaal lol...from what i hear, he's humble and says his brother is better. what i liked about him was he was a freshman starting on varsity. small with big pads running like he 6'2 230 lol...wish he had not gotten hurt. lets not talk about the MAN-CHILD Terry Miller...lincolns own bo jackson lol

TERRY WAS LAZY WOULDNT PUT IN THE WORK LIKE SHAN-D AND JAMAAL. HE WAS BETTER AT BASEBALL.DRAFTED BY CLEVELAND INDIANS OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL.

but that's what was scary about him. this dude would go to practice once a week sometimes and start on friday lol...i remember he was the punter and if he felt he could make it, he would call his own number lol. coach washington would curse and chew him out knowing he just saved his behind lol.yeah baseball was his sport, man that boy was gifted!! just like all the track stars around the family. good to know we are still around representing that purple and gold. the thing i hate the most is losing that school. they were actually or had turned the corner in football and was getting better. imagine jamaal running it for lincoln with all the talent  they had at lincoln and better coaching. good luck to the grandson. but i still want wos to lose lol. i will be on the look out for this gem!!

but that's what was scary about him. this dude would go to practice once a week sometimes and start on friday lol...i remember he was the punter and if he felt he could make it, he would call his own number lol. coach washington would curse and chew him out knowing he just saved his behind lol.yeah baseball was his sport, man that boy was gifted!! just like all the track stars around the family. good to know we are still around representing that purple and gold. the thing i hate the most is losing that school. they were actually or had turned the corner in football and was getting better. imagine jamaal running it for lincoln with all the talent they had at lincoln and better coaching. good luck to the grandson. but i still want wos to lose lol. i will be on the look out for this gem!!

I have the pleasure of seeing a lot of the Miller Family @ Church. Zion Hill. Bruce & I sing in the Male Chorus Lol

Idk why la grange is looking past HJ to WOS... HJ coaches will come up with a game plan to stop that offense and then what?? I also don't know why mightyrat wont reply back to Bedelmon?? scared? LOL

ummm learn to read retard. did that hours ago...HE never came back....now get a life LOSER LOL

apparently he got butt hurt and my post was deleted...

okay i agree with A and C. At what point do you say "why are we not getting past the 3rd or 4th rd??? if the fans believe they can win state every year, and you have the talent, what's holding you back?? i mean this in a serious way. not saying thompson is a bad coach. i do like one thing hooks would say and do...best players on the team will play defense first.

That came from CT... Always did.

nailed it

i tell you what buddy. one thing i gotta give LM credit for is going back to real football. i didn't want to believe a spread offense will make your defense soft, if that's what you have to practice against. LM is VERY physical on offense. defense also. don't let the schedule fool you.

yelpppp

If folks did dog this brainwave out he wouldn't be around to read it.  He's headed for the tall and uncut.  There aint been nobody eat crow like this guys got to since who flung the chunk.  WO-S used LaMarque like a mop, you may not ever hear from this chunkyhead again.  I got no truck with a man who gets into his house from a door in the baseboard.  By the way, my prediction was WO-S by 46, so I am somewhat impressed with the Cougars.  Hint: Inflate all basketballs to 60 psi