WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

Hey man you need to pump your brakes no one said we though we were world beaters.I said none of means anything.Friday the only thing that counts so you can that $hit talk.I wasn't talking about our dam schedule being all that .If LM win the game will the schedule be the topic.The playoffs as a whole are water down anyway.Daddy paid $50 and everybody get a trophy.Look at Navasota's  they had issues also we didn't pick the number of schools in the district so getting games was a issue.

Turner, look at the post i referenced. My comments were not directed at you.

Yes LM rushes for 250 a game but that's simply because they have played less athletic programs! Wos will match their athletic ability all over the field! HJ was also averaging a crap load of yards running the ball and so was giddings!!! It's obvious that the LM passing game isn't very good and that's why they run so much! You will not beat this wos team with a one dimensional offense! This will be the 5th team wos has faced this year that is a run happy team! They are well prepared!!!

Line up whoever you want... even in the loss to aledo in 10'. La marque ran circles around their defense on kickoffs and during drives but just couldnt put it in the endzone to finish it, the stats we're impressive nevertheless. Not comparing that team to this years because that class had stand out players in all the phases of the game. However, in general, la marque will rack up yards on WOS. No question. And if your Dline is small, doesnt matter how fast they are if we're already through the huge gaps before they even make it into the backfield. Better get your QB some icy hot, he's gonna have to work his arm all night if he wants to take la marque out of this game.

Turner

Good that you know about our history. The difference between the 85- 86 team is the offense. We ran the Option, the guys told me here on this site, that we run a different offense now. This team is solid in their running game and, receiving play. We have many Wide Receivers who can burn your secondary on any play. (This is a fact), and our running game is really good. Offense Lineman are the best that I have seen in a very long time. I have looked at some of your video from the Texas City game, and noticed that you have big defensive players. If they cannot keep up their stamina, throughout the game, it will be a long day for your cougars. The Mustangs will turn it on. IMO.  

lady it is not a FACT WOS wr's will burn LM secondary. it's an opinion. they never played each other, so you do not  know this,....for a FACT. like turner said. you looking at game 2 of the season and think LM is the same?? LOL. that's like LM looking at ya'll play Newton and RF and saying we got this...VERY FOOLISH

lady it is not a FACT WOS wr's will burn LM secondary. it's an opinion. they never played each other, so you do not  know this,....for a FACT. like turner said. you looking at game 2 of the season and think LM is the same?? LOL. that's like LM looking at ya'll play Newton and RF and saying we got this...VERY FOOLISH

The problem is that LM hasn't played anyone even close to that caliber to compare.

Line up whoever you want... even in the loss to aledo in 10'. La marque ran circles around their defense on kickoffs and during drives but just couldnt put it in the endzone to finish it, the stats we're impressive nevertheless. Not comparing that team to this years because that class had stand out players in all the phases of the game. However, in general, la marque will rack up yards on WOS. No question. And if your Dline is small, doesnt matter how fast they are if we're already through the huge gaps before they even make it into the backfield. Better get your QB some icy hot, he's gonna have to work his arm all night if he wants to take la marque out of this game.

you better hope that happens becouse if it dont work out the way YOU said ITS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT FOR LM

Turner

Good that you know about our history. The difference between the 85- 86 team is the offense. We ran the Option, the guys told me here on this site, that we run a different offense now. This team is solid in their running game and, receiving play. We have many Wide Receivers who can burn your secondary on any play. (This is a fact), and our running game is really good. Offense Lineman are the best that I have seen in a very long time. I have looked at some of your video from the Texas City game, and noticed that you have big defensive players. If they cannot keep up their stamina, throughout the game, it will be a long day for your cougars. The Mustangs will turn it on. IMO.  

For some reason i dont see that being the deciding factor Ladybug. I've seen tape on your O line, who as done pretty well this year, however if your plan is to tire out the cougar defensive that would entail you running the ball consistently. La marque may have weaknesses on Defense but they do a great job stuffing the gaps as well as getting a consistent pass rush just from 4 down lineman, even in their one loss to Texas city. So It wont be as easy as some may think despite WOS good RB.. One kid who has impressed me for WOS is #6. Has great speed and if he gets to the edge with blockers he can make things happen. But honestly WOS's best bet is to air it early and try to go up by AT LEAST 2 touchdowns to open their running game. And with La marque's improved play in the secondary they will be ready to compete in that aspect as well. 

Ladybug33, on 26 Nov 2014 - 3:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Turner

Good that you know about our history. The difference between the 85- 86 team is the offense. We ran the Option, the guys told me here on this site, that we run a different offense now. This team is solid in their running game and, receiving play. We have many Wide Receivers who can burn your secondary on any play. (This is a fact), and our running game is really good. Offense Lineman are the best that I have seen in a very long time. I have looked at some of your video from the Texas City game, and noticed that you have big defensive players. If they cannot keep up their stamina, throughout the game, it will be a long day for your cougars. The Mustangs will turn it on. IMO.  

For some reason i dont see that being the deciding factor Ladybug. I've seen tape on your O line, who as done pretty well this year, however if your plan is to tire out the cougar defensive that would entail you running the ball consistently. La marque may have weaknesses on Defense but they do a great job stuffing the gaps as well as getting a consistent pass rush just from 4 down lineman, even in their one loss to Texas city. So It wont be as easy as some may think despite WOS good RB.. One kid who has impressed me for WOS is #6. Has great speed and if he gets to the edge with blockers he can make things happen. But honestly WOS's best bet is to air it early and try to go up by AT LEAST 2 touchdowns to open their running game. And with La marque's improved play in the secondary they will be ready to compete in that aspect as well.

Time will tell. 

I just hope WOS fans dont start leaving the stadium early if la marque goes up 2 TD's before the half... If your players have to be respectful i would think your fans should as well. lol

Coach T is the best around with half time adjustments,2 scores isn't gonna be enoungh for lm come the 4th

Hum? thought you guys had no weakness, by the way every team that we have played have 2 fast running back, no big deal we are use to that same ole same ole let just run on WOS, it wont be enough. Let your team air it out if you can HA HA HA

Maybe the same ole in your district, but im sure you havent faced a team will 4 FAST running backs with at least 3 of the 4 all on the field at the same time. Its not just about stopping one guy. You have to know where the ball is going, and if you guess wrong you will find yourself looking at the back of our jerseys.  :P

like i said. it won't be a blow out on either side of the ball. i think LM chews up PLENTY OF clock. they won't get the yardage in huge chunks. alot of 3rd and 2,1, and inches.  i expect BOTH teams to score with very few punts.

OKAY FOR ONE MINUTE, LETS STOP AND BE REAL ON BOTH SIDES. WOS FANS CAN'T HONESTLY SIT HERE AND SAY THEY WILL SCORE AT WILL, EVERY POSSESSION ON 2-3 PLAYS. POSSIBLE? SURE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE,BUT UNLIKELY. IS IT POSSIBLE LM WILL SCORE ON EVERY POSSESSION??? NO. LETS STOP WITH THE OUTLANDISH REMARKS.AFTER ALL WOS JUMP OUT THE GATES PRETTY SLOW AGAINST MOST TEAM THEY PLAY LIKE LAST WEEK and LM HAVE POOR CLOCK MANAGEMENT RIGHT BEFORE HALFTIME AND LEAVE POSSIBLE POINTS ON THE FIELD.

carry on...

Maybe the same ole in your district, but im sure you havent faced a team will 4 FAST running backs with at least 3 of the 4 all on the field at the same time. Its not just about stopping one guy. You have to know where the ball is going, and if you guess wrong you will find yourself looking at the back of our jerseys. :P

the Newton game that did happen,by the hj game that was history,these kids in the dline know how to get off blocks and contain u to the middle where the lb's will clean it all up

Maybe the same ole in your district,

GIDDINGS LAST WEEK FRONT 5 ON DEFENSE 250-235-230-250- DOSE SOMEONE HAVE THE RUSHING YARDS WO-S HAD

GIDDINGS LAST WEEK FRONT 5 ON DEFENSE 250-235-230-250- DOSE SOMEONE HAVE THE RUSHING YARDS WO-S HAD

but im sure you havent faced a team will 4 FAST running backs with at least 3 of the 4 all on the field at the same time. Its not just about stopping one guy. You have to know where the ball is going, and if you guess wrong you will find yourself looking at the back of our jerseys.  :P

OOPS MISSED ONE 260 RAMIREZ KID

UMMM SO LOL....that's giddings, not LM. what's great about this game someone touched on earlier. both have storied programs and are impressive regardless of schedules. IMO, LM still have the upper and more recent resume and have to be respected due to it. WOS have a more balanced offensive attack with athletes just like LM. i wish they stop acting like nobody can run with them (wos)....THAT'S WHY WOS WILL NEVER RETURN TO DALLAS!!! IF the team thinks like it's fan base, then they are in a world of trouble. doesn't matter if it's LM or LG. learned that lesson from steele vs PAM. PAM had TONS of speed. CS was more fundamental and used our speed against us. keep over looking LM thinking NOBODY  can match your speed...seems to be the story of WOS life...GETTING OUT CLASSED WHEN GETTING OUTSIDE THE CUPCAKE LAND of SETX aka golden triangle.