WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

now i see why wo-s advanced lol....Chris Jones....ROFLMAO... yep, he was run out of LM very quickly...he was coaching when they lost to Lumberton. he went 9-3 and the community said you got to go!! coognation don't put up with the stuff SETX do. trust me, this one is on thin ice as well...he is playing for his job come friday.

wow when did wos coaches started posting on here?? i mean, they saying LM turned down WOS...oh, you're not a coach?? well before you spill lies that have no proof, have facts to back it up...a quote from the paper, some audio of coach jackson saying no, or something smh lol....like BG said, if you research stuff you will know why, but i will help you. LM is in a 4 team district.while everyone else starts district second and third week of sept., LM starts district a month later oct.16 and uses the last week for a bye week. LM tries to get games closer to them due to budget issues within the school district. the district has been pretty bad, but has gotten rid of the super that was the root.

LMAO SON IF YOU ONLY NEW

STRUCK, but it's all good. typo. and nope. no nerve damage here. just correcting the flock of ignorance. before all you back wood hicks get offended, ignorance is another word for simply not knowing. can't wait till my bet is won....CROW PIE FOR THE WHOLE BOARD LOL

You have no room to correct spelling. Apparently you forgot the "T" in your name. Shouldn't it be "mighTymouse?" By the way I hate rodents, stupid little buggers.

You have no room to correct spelling. Apparently you forgot the "T" in your name. Shouldn't it be "mighTymouse?" By the way I hate rodents, stupid little buggers.

it's a message board and not important enough for me to change it. i could of changed it last year, but all of you morons seem to know it smh lol. trust me, when i win this bet, you gonna LOVE the next name and make no mistake about it, it will be biblical.

well if LM turned down the offer, you surely can prove it?? i mean you are the 3rd round state champions of the triangle...surely your high power and all knowing must can explain LM so-called being scared, if that's what you want to call it.

why did LM turn down to play wo-s this year in a non dist game we had to pick up RF

La marque has a traditional rivalry with texas city and ball high every year and since we are no longer in the same district, the communities schedule the games as non district games... No so much about playing good teams at that point, more about the tradition.

it's a message board and not important enough for me to change it. i could of changed it last year, but all of you morons seem to know it smh lol. trust me, when i win this bet, you gonna LOVE the next name and make no mistake about it, it will be biblical.

well if LM turned down the offer, you surely can prove it?? i mean you are the 3rd round state champions of the triangle...surely your high power and all knowing must can explain LM so-called being scared, if that's what you want to call it.

LAST WEEK WE HAD A BRAKE PLAYED A SMALL DEFENSE LINE 250-210-235-230-225-250 IT FELT GOOD LOOKS LIKE WE WILL CATCH A BIGGER TEAM THIS WEEK.PS--IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THERE NAMES JUST ASK

Well if it's "just a message board," then don't be ignorant and correct others. Your "just a message board name" can remain misspelled. You may want to think about who you're calling a moron, taxi driver :) Plenty of us backwood, rednecks are highly educated so I wouldn't go there.

Us "backwood" folk like to spill out unknown facts and make it up. Please. Your diarrhea has been pretty comical though, but after we beat LM, just go away. You and your "just a message board name."

you must be the type of patient that calls an ambulance cause you can't afford health care for you to say "taxi" driver. again i do not care, i fixed it for you since it bothered you so bad elly may. now you, jed,granny, and jethrow can all swim in the cement pound. and get some thick skin...one of your brothers cousin nephew uncle twice removed....all heck you are all related...about to get banned because he doesn't have thick skin. oh, i'm gonna be here for awhile. i bet you sound just like the alabama lady that called in and was mad the tide wasn't #1 a few weeks ago lol...i won't call you a "redneck". imo, that's almost on the same level as the N word, but since you called yourself that...I AGREE LOL!!!

Bellville was a decent team at best... It was a good "moral" win for WOS... But I expect them to up the ante this next week. Its time to play big boy football. I've been saying on other message boards all season... WOS and La marque are very similar in their talent and potential to make the long stretch... I think the game is gonna be decided on the la marque offensive side of the ball... If they are running it effectively and continue to do so, it will be "nite nite" for WOS.. however, if WOS defense can make some big stops to shift the moment in their favor ... we could have us a real nail biter... 

I'm guessing this is  actually supposed to be MORALE.

I'm taking West Orange by 24 points and two after game fight knock outs. Be ready WOS, LaMarque has had the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen as evidenced by the fight against Ozen and all the helmet throwing and coaches walking off when Lumberton beat them.

so true they are known to get a lil dirty especially when that @$$ is getting beat

you must be the type of patient that calls an ambulance cause you can't afford health care for you to say "taxi" driver. again i do not care, i fixed it for you since it bothered you so bad elly may. now you, jed,granny, and jethrow can all swim in the cement pound. and get some thick skin...one of your brothers cousin nephew uncle twice removed....all heck you are all related...about to get banned because he doesn't have thick skin. oh, i'm gonna be here for awhile. i bet you sound just like the alabama lady that called in and was mad the tide wasn't #1 a few weeks ago lol...i won't call you a "redneck". imo, that's almost on the same level as the N word, but since you called yourself that...I AGREE LOL!!!

I'm glad you fixed your name. No, I respect the first responders....I just couldn't resist. Let's just say I'm in the health care profession with plenty of credentials. How do you swim in a "cement pound?" Was curious as to how one does that, could get scratchy.

No, I'm not inbred. I don't really care about your name calling since it appears that's the only way you know how to speak. It doesn't seem to be in you to make intelligent conversation.

I'm glad you fixed your name. No, I respect the first responders....I just couldn't resist. Let's just say I'm in the health care profession with plenty of credentials. How do you swim in a "cement pound?" Was curious as to how one does that, could get scratchy.

No, I'm not inbred. I don't really care about your name calling since it appears that's the only way you know how to speak. It doesn't seem to be in you to make intelligent conversation.

the return of the crazy cat lady..."pond" you happy??? man someone need some prozac....