Greetings SETX... Like the Brenham Cubs, I'm back.

BrenhamFan

You see, Brenham and Dayton respect each other. We meet up before, during and after the games. I know guys that have dinner before and after. We have had some very memorable games over the last few years, and I would never post anything that was meant to offend anyone on the board. I never made a crack at Crosby until I was cracked on, and even then it was minimal. I'm hoping that both Brenham and Crosby do win this weekend. Rivalries are always good for the game of high school football. FRIENDLY rivalries. Not rivalries that people start making personal attacks on people AND their families. That's messed up. Let's keep it about the game on the field....about the kids. It's not about us on these forums trash talking each other, well knowing that the same kids that we are claiming to support are probably reading it. What kind of example are you setting for them. Again, good luck to all of your teams that are still playing. Go Big Green. Beat Elgin.

Yes sir a lot of good folks over there in Brenham my wife and I enjoyed sitting in the middle of the Cubs fan base (along with green shoes Brenham fan, Pirate Girl, Piriballo 77,87 cub and others ) at Reliant last year .  Good luck to the Cubs this week-end .

You see, Brenham and Dayton respect each other. We meet up before, during and after the games. I know guys that have dinner before and after. We have had some very memorable games over the last few years, and I would never post anything that was meant to offend anyone on the board. I never made a crack at Crosby until I was cracked on, and even then it was minimal. I'm hoping that both Brenham and Crosby do win this weekend. Rivalries are always good for the game of high school football. FRIENDLY rivalries. Not rivalries that people start making personal attacks on people AND their families. That's messed up. Let's keep it about the game on the field....about the kids. It's not about us on these forums trash talking each other, well knowing that the same kids that we are claiming to support are probably reading it. What kind of example are you setting for them. Again, good luck to all of your teams that are still playing. Go Big Green. Beat Elgin.

Funny how you posting a picture of a Dayton Bronco getting trucked got me involved in a debate with the great town of Brenham and apparently was accussed of family bashing. Well now that really has gone too far and pissed me off so here goes since y'all are so innocent. To be honest I can't stand the color purple or Dayton for that matter and beating them (the same team you declared with you of course the best in region 3, Crosby, Elgin, and Angleton will have something to say about that) still makes me grin from ear to ear. I just want to know this year on y'alls dinner date whatcha gonna talk about, basketball or the time that both of you were the first losers in the big game (go ahead and let us all know well at least we've been there, yeah but you lost, so go ahead, nothing wrong with losing like you both did, in the end you still LOST.) cause it sure won't involve you two in the playoff picture. Like I told your uni buddy earlier I'm done with Brenham (so y'all can go change your names and bash Crosby on the other forum, we're use to it, I'll be easy to find right here til I get banned for really letting someone know how I feel), Crosby has bigger fish to fry and Calhoun is next on the menu. CC Takeover in the Alamo city is getting nearer to being in full effect...Go Coogs #CodeRed....

Funny how you posting a picture of a Dayton Bronco getting trucked got me involved in a debate with the great town of Brenham and apparently was accussed of family bashing. Well now that really has gone too far and pissed me off so here goes since y'all are so innocent. To be honest I can't stand the color purple or Dayton for that matter and beating them (the same team you declared with you of course the best in region 3, Crosby, Elgin, and Angleton will have something to say about that) still makes me grin from ear to ear. I just want to know this year on y'alls dinner date whatcha gonna talk about, basketball or the time that both of you were the first losers in the big game (go ahead and let us all know well at least we've been there, yeah but you lost, so go ahead, nothing wrong with losing like you both did, in the end you still LOST.) cause it sure won't involve you two in the playoff picture. Like I told your uni buddy earlier I'm done with Brenham (so y'all can go change your names and bash Crosby on the other forum, we're use to it, I'll be easy to find right here til I get banned for really letting someone know how I feel), Crosby has bigger fish to fry and Calhoun is next on the menu. CC Takeover in the Alamo city is getting nearer to being in full effect...Go Coogs #CodeRed....

The more and more you post, the more and more I wish that brenham and Crosby meet up so earnest can run all over yall, and if y'all don't get to meet up maybe dayton and Crosby will meet up again and the better team will come on top this time, or is crosby still playing the same dirty football they were playing when we met in crosby, it sure is funny how crosby was doing good this year and all of a sudden all the crosby fans are coming out of nowhere, but give it a few years and all the bandwagon fans that jumped on will be jumping off, there are very few crosby posters that are actually there win or lose.

Better to have been to the big dance and lost, than to have never been there. Glad I was able to piss you off with a picture of a 150 pound running back. Good riddance.

The more and more you post, the more and more I wish that brenham and Crosby meet up so earnest can run all over yall, and if y'all don't get to meet up maybe dayton and Crosby will meet up again and the better team will come on top this time, or is crosby still playing the same dirty football they were playing when we met in crosby, it sure is funny how crosby was doing good this year and all of a sudden all the crosby fans are coming out of nowhere, but give it a few years and all the bandwagon fans that jumped on will be jumping off, there are very few crosby posters that are actually there win or lose.

Now now, there wasn't any dirty football when Dayton played Crosby.

Ah yeah Crosby did make it.  In 1960 and in class 1A:  Albany 20, Crosby 0.  As far as the smack-talk, I've watched and participated on some heated boards leading up to highly anticipated games in the past.  If you love the game and are a strong supporter of your team, of course the emotions run high and things are said and replies escalate.  However, when things get personal and family, specifically wife and/or children are brought into the discussion, the line has been crossed.  You can talk sh!t all you want and declare your team the best in the world, but don't refer to a man's home life.  That's bullsh!t!!  Good luck to all teams that are fortunate enough to be playing this week and beyond.  Go Cubs!!

I 100% agree with your last sentence. I've said the same thing going on 3yrs now. 

Alright, fealt good to get ya a little fired up and stop being so nice to arrogant AZZez that claim oh it's cool we beat y'all so it's cool. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the parents coaches and players in the baseball playoffs a few years ago with their arrogance and thinking how much better they were then we were. So I'm not a Brenham fan or pissed off either because your ice cream town is irrelevant this year as Elgin beats the living sh!t out of you and sends you packing back to the factory. Now to my little "B" suburb knew there was some animosity in y'all being our whoppin boy again soo you can kiss our azz to and go get a win so I can use these brooms to give to you Daytonians so you can sweep your trailers after we sweep you twice in one year. Look that up bet it's never happened in one season. Dirty , really, shut up!!!! And PAM u might as well move to Houston in October and mov since there is never any playoff football on your side Of town and you and the photog gal can pick your fav team each week.

Alright, fealt good to get ya a little fired up and stop being so nice to arrogant AZZez that claim oh it's cool we beat y'all so it's cool. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the parents coaches and players in the baseball playoffs a few years ago with their arrogance and thinking how much better they were then we were. So I'm not a Brenham fan or pissed off either because your ice cream town is irrelevant this year as Elgin beats the living sh!t out of you and sends you packing back to the factory. Now to my little "B" suburb knew there was some animosity in y'all being our whoppin boy again soo you can kiss our azz to and go get a win so I can use these brooms to give to you Daytonians so you can sweep your trailers after we sweep you twice in one year. Look that up bet it's never happened in one season. Dirty , really, shut up!!!! And PAM u might as well move to Houston in October and mov since there is never any playoff football on your side Of town and you and the photog gal can pick your fav team each week.

We have more recent playoff success than Crosby but ya know, if you say so. Win a regional final then yap them gums 100%. ;)

Oh great now everyone will see that you chimed in from the cheapseats so it'll be ok to respond. Being the entrepreneur I am I'm gonna start a business where I can sell gate passes to second round and beyond playoff games for a one time flat rate. Then people like you and the Dayton idiot Octo Feb can just pay me and go root for as many teams as are the flavor of that week. Sure would like to hear that conversation at a game. So Bubba (she got your name wrong as well as the pictures) do you think Dayton gonna "make a TD". "Not sure Octo Feb we're at a BC six man game and Dayton's playing BBall tonight."

Oh great now everyone will see that you chimed in from the cheapseats so it'll be ok to respond. Being the entrepreneur I am I'm gonna start a business where I can sell gate passes to second round and beyond playoff games for a one time flat rate. Then people like you and the Dayton idiot Octo Feb can just pay me and go root for as many teams as are the flavor of that week. Sure would like to hear that conversation at a game. So Bubba (she got your name wrong as well as the pictures) do you think Dayton gonna "make a TD". "Not sure Octo Feb we're at a BC six man game and Dayton's playing BBall tonight." With all due respect of course..... Tick tock Calhoun Tick tock.....

Wow, I may have underestimated my new found friend from Brenham and he wants to play along and understand this, no nerves ever hit I enjoy this and never take it personal. That being said, Sorry for the hiatus in which you were able to tear down and expose myself, my small community, and the hopes and dreams of every little future lil Coog that thinks there is a fighting chance to be as successful as a Brenham Cub one day. You sir are definitely an Internet bully, yes internet bully right here folks in case the two people that responded to your previous posts with such useful insight are listening (Vidor-haha PLC gunna win Huh Buddy huh huh Buddy as he talks to his only friend or photoshopper- gunna get me some popcorn huneyboo but how u cook microwave popcorn???) Ok, seeings how I've been hard at work and not able to check in I've got a little catching up to do, so if I may where to begin breaking down this unsubtle yet quite impressive professionally done rebuttal?? Ok I'll start with screen names but need to be careful there cause some people are real sensitive when it comes to them yet can dog on and throw out popshots and not expect any recourse cause they think they are immune. Rule of thumb from me now on, if your on my thread your fair game and no more prisoners...possibly by Your screen name you are an overweight Italian descendant that runs the fork lift at the dispensary from the 3 to 11 shift. You perhaps lost a testicle in 1977 due to a freakish sking accident (Peri being Latin for "had two lost one skiing" and Ballo77 being Italian for "testes in 1977") that secretly eats 4 bowls of Ben and Jerry's before bedtime that you pick up in nearby Chapel Hill as you say your making a "sausage run". Does your wife know?? Anyhow, taking that you have no kids since the mishap, which could be a blessing to the gene pool, you've probably chose to adopt former athletes as your own in the Brenham community and spout out their accomplishments as if you were their first little league coach or mentor eh?? Heck I bet you'll say you've got Jon Peters first jock strap hanging unwashed next to Cam Newton's do-rag in your "man" cave!! I'll give you a chance at rebuttal but let me give you a little smacktalk advice or what I like to call a Picasso lesson. Don't try so hard, u came out swinging for the fences to get me riled up yet failed miserably as I sat on the Railroad tracks catching your foul balls and the water tower was safe for yet another contestant. I feed off this stuff. You pointed out my small town failures and your towns oh so near accomplishments(btw we both have the same amount of ultimate prizes no matter how u slice it. If you want a trophy for being the 3 time first loser then so be it, u still like in life, lost). Lastly, way to include the other towns you must try and convince you are superior by giving them compliments. Your smug, arrogant self couldn't give a rats azz about Dayton/Nederland/PNG/or even Vidor and you mock them in your so called applause. As you can see, you only got the response of the few sample size dipsh---z in their respective communities whilst the other pros, example Ned Dawg, is on to your tactics and waited for a rebuttal. He may be a lawyer??? Anyhow, how'd I do, Did I nail your so called life or are you a sixteen year old girl just looking for a phone number or an email address for Christian Mingle.com???

06 I have to give you credit, thats some dam funny stuff............ You are definately in the lead for battle of wits this week.... Ill be at home this week watching from the keyboard.....lol..

06 I have to give you credit, thats some dam funny stuff............ You are definately in the lead for battle of wits this week.... Ill be at home this week watching from the keyboard.....lol..

Lord don't fuel that idiots ego... He probably was a second stringer when he played for Stewart. Which would explain most of his hate for Dayton. Now he is living threw his kid. Wishing he could have seen some playing time. Kid probably can't wait to graduate, so he can get away from good ole dad... 

Now you've gone and done it, accusing someone of child abuse is s serious offense. I have never "threw" my son anywhere, oh wait you meant "through", be careful with your knowledge of a little thing called the English language cause words can get construed wrongly and meanings misinterpreted on here. I should be lenient on ya though cause I understand trailer park English is a little different then the regular one. Haven't you learned your lesson, don't. Bring a camera to a shut the ;&@$ up fight!! With all due respect of course. And btw I'm a huge fan of coach Stewart and would love to hear what he thinks of you if he even knows you. Go Coogs CC Takeover of the Alamo City has begun!!

Wow, this is the best stuff I have read in a while. 06 have no love for Dayton. Bad thing is that unless your from king, he owns all of us. So as much as it pains me to not be able to rip on him, that is just the way it goes. Until we beat Crosby, I will endure his witty sayings. It is good that he understands trailer park English though. That is always helpful in the south. Yall be careful traveling to San antonio cause we gotta get the updates for the donkey stomp that you are predicting.

Thanks Dawg it's nasty out here on I-10 especially in my '88 Yugo (dang Yugoslavians didn't factor in rain and paved roads I guess) but at least my Spark-O-mattic works and I'm bumping some, what was it Brenham fan, oh yeah Milli Vanilli!! However, I'm a staunch supporter of PETA so I would never stomp a Donkey but I do enjoy crushing some "SOFT" shell Crabs. I'll keep the updates coming as long as we're winning or else to everyone's dismay probably delete my account and drift off into the Abyss. So in other words I'll be here for a little while longer!!!! Go Coogs. CC Takeover of the Alamo City #CodeRed!!!