Greetings SETX... Like the Brenham Cubs, I'm back.

BrenhamFan

Thought did come to mind 06 you kinfolk to smokinbaby :lol:

Nope, he's a little too brash and condescending for my liking. There's a right way and wrong way to smacktalk and he's just a rookie in the larger scheme of things. I kinda lump his types in with that mouse fella and tribe wannabe guy. It's kinda like art, some people can look at Picasso and just see lines and cubes, the real smack artist sees the beauty in the masterpiece that the cubes and lines represent. Go Coogs and I'm in the process of calling for a National boycott week of Blue Bell after Crosby dispenses of the Crabby Patties.......

Just got this straight from the watercooler.... Port Lavaca and Brenham will be having a chili cookoff between the mascots.... Spongebob Squarepants will be making his almost famous Crabby Patty Chili, and Elsa the Cow will be making her not real famous chocolate chip mint chunk chili.... Word im getting is that the judges have still not been confirmed... More news will come as it arrives..

Just got this straight from the watercooler.... Port Lavaca and Brenham will be having a chili cookoff between the mascots.... Spongebob Squarepants will be making his almost famous Crabby Patty Chili, and Elsa the Cow will be making her not real famous chocolate chip mint chunk chili.... Word im getting is that the judges have still not been confirmed... More news will come as it arrives..

I guess when you suck as bad as PNG has the last few years you have to make light of something. 16-16 the last few years with 0 playoff wins and multiple beatings and the hands of the boys west of the Trinity. These 16 year old kids over here must not know about PNG's tradition. Maybe next year they can actually beat a team with a winning record at some point during the season so they have something to boast about that actually happened during this millennium. Oh well, carry on with the petulant satire, it's not like you have a game to worry about.

Let me guess, your a long time listener, first time poster? Your correct on the mediocrity, and no I dont have a game to worry about.  However thanks for the response... Let me know who you are backing?????????? Im sure they are the best around, tons of Championships, etc..... Dont be scared let it be known.... Maybe your team doesnt suck like mine.... May haps you just suck at LIFE........

Let me guess, your a long time listener, first time poster? Your correct on the mediocrity, and no I dont have a game to worry about.  However thanks for the response... Let me know who you are backing?????????? Im sure they are the best around, tons of Championships, etc..... Dont be scared let it be known.... Maybe your team doesnt suck like mine.... May haps you just suck at LIFE........

Typical "well you must be champs" ignorant response often resorted to by the people of PNG right before they bring up the '75 title. Man, I suck at life because PNG sucks on the field? And you wonder why your program and all its tradition is an afterthought outside of mid-county. Like I was saying, several of your prior comments as well as your response to this post exude the demeanor of a petulant child. This is a football board, not a chalk board.

Code Red is who I support by the way

Nope, he's a little too brash and condescending for my liking. There's a right way and wrong way to smacktalk and he's just a rookie in the larger scheme of things. I kinda lump his types in with that mouse fella and tribe wannabe guy. It's kinda like art, some people can look at Picasso and just see lines and cubes, the real smack artist sees the beauty in the masterpiece that the cubes and lines represent. Go Coogs and I'm in the process of calling for a National boycott week of Blue Bell after Crosby dispenses of the Crabby Patties.......

Did you just compare smack talk to Picasso?

Typical "well you must be champs" ignorant response often resorted to by the people of PNG right before they bring up the '75 title. Man, I suck at life because PNG sucks on the field? And you wonder why your program and all its tradition is an afterthought outside of mid-county. Like I was saying, several of your prior comments as well as your response to this post exude the demeanor of a petulant child. This is a football board, not a chalk board.

Code Red is who I support by the way

Go figure.... Amateur winner... Ill get my crayons for your next post....

Go figure.... Amateur winner... Ill get my crayons for your next post....

Ametuer winner, lol. You must be a decrepit optimist? Get the crayons though. I'll give them to my son and tell him they're from the guy who's team " always plays the Florida State song while they're losing". Maybe that way he'll remember y'all's name and stop calling y'all "the other Dayton". Get the big box though, otherwise he would prefer the 8 pack of washable markers.

So then a lot of them don't support there team until they win!
Will we hear from them after there "Team" gets the brakes Beat Off them?

Posting and getting into 'battle of wits' has zero to do with supporting the team. I have read this blog for years but didn't bother to create an account until this year. Trust the team knows how deep my support goes but they have no idea I post here. This is for fun...and giggles.

Ametuer winner, lol. You must be a decrepit optimist? Get the crayons though. I'll give them to my son and tell him they're from the guy who's team " always plays the Florida State song while they're losing". Maybe that way he'll remember y'all's name and stop calling y'all "the other Dayton". Get the big box though, otherwise he would prefer the 8 pack of washable markers.

Spell check actually tells us that its AMATEUR.. I know, your just getting started, you will figure it out... Do you have a coloring book I could use??

Spell check actually tells us that its AMATEUR.. I know, your just getting started, you will figure it out... Do you have a coloring book I could use??

My fault. My phone was shaking while I was laughing at the length of your shorts on your basketball uniform and I accidentally transposed the e and u. I thought you were buying me crayons for my son, why would you need a coloring book. Serious question though, I'm trying to teach junior how to spell Cherokee without any W's. Can you help me out?

Oh yeah, one more thing English major. You're was the contraction you were looking for, not "your getting started". I know there's no spell check for that though.

Brenham has come around and found the right pieces in the right places. The offense has been there all year, possibly the best QB-RB combo around IMO, but the defense has been lights out as of late and that is the difference. It's playoff and the Cubs are hot at the right time!! GO CUBS!

typical Brenham... Good to see you back Periballo