Greetings SETX... Like the Brenham Cubs, I'm back.

BrenhamFan

Not quite, can't stand Texas City either but you two do have a common denominator; your both one hit wonders; All Brenham is known for is ice cream and all Texas City is known for is a dike. I'm done with you til oh say 5pm Saturday if Elgin hasn't cleaned y'alls clock by then.. Tick tock Calhoun tick tock.......

Oh yeah forgot this one....One hit wonders?? Texas City and Brenham??? Doesn't Texas City have a State Title? I know Brenham has been to 3, lost em, but been there. TC usually has a good team as do we. If we are one hit wonders, then what does that make Crosby? Don't think yall would make the top 40 countdown, I mean hell, even Milli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice had a couple of hits!!

I end with this for the night about trolls like Footballer06:

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."

Throws down iPad and walks off..........

Wow, I may have underestimated my new found friend from Brenham and he wants to play along and understand this, no nerves ever hit I enjoy this and never take it personal. That being said, Sorry for the hiatus in which you were able to tear down and expose myself, my small community, and the hopes and dreams of every little future lil Coog that thinks there is a fighting chance to be as successful as a Brenham Cub one day. You sir are definitely an Internet bully, yes internet bully right here folks in case the two people that responded to your previous posts with such useful insight are listening (Vidor-haha PLC gunna win Huh Buddy huh huh Buddy as he talks to his only friend or photoshopper- gunna get me some popcorn huneyboo but how u cook microwave popcorn???) Ok, seeings how I've been hard at work and not able to check in I've got a little catching up to do, so if I may where to begin breaking down this unsubtle yet quite impressive professionally done rebuttal?? Ok I'll start with screen names but need to be careful there cause some people are real sensitive when it comes to them yet can dog on and throw out popshots and not expect any recourse cause they think they are immune. Rule of thumb from me now on, if your on my thread your fair game and no more prisoners...possibly by Your screen name you are an overweight Italian descendant that runs the fork lift at the dispensary from the 3 to 11 shift. You perhaps lost a testicle in 1977 due to a freakish sking accident (Peri being Latin for "had two lost one skiing" and Ballo77 being Italian for "testes in 1977") that secretly eats 4 bowls of Ben and Jerry's before bedtime that you pick up in nearby Chapel Hill as you say your making a "sausage run". Does your wife know?? Anyhow, taking that you have no kids since the mishap, which could be a blessing to the gene pool, you've probably chose to adopt former athletes as your own in the Brenham community and spout out their accomplishments as if you were their first little league coach or mentor eh?? Heck I bet you'll say you've got Jon Peters first jock strap hanging unwashed next to Cam Newton's do-rag in your "man" cave!! I'll give you a chance at rebuttal but let me give you a little smacktalk advice or what I like to call a Picasso lesson. Don't try so hard, u came out swinging for the fences to get me riled up yet failed miserably as I sat on the Railroad tracks catching your foul balls and the water tower was safe for yet another contestant. I feed off this stuff. You pointed out my small town failures and your towns oh so near accomplishments(btw we both have the same amount of ultimate prizes no matter how u slice it. If you want a trophy for being the 3 time first loser then so be it, u still like in life, lost). Lastly, way to include the other towns you must try and convince you are superior by giving them compliments. Your smug, arrogant self couldn't give a rats azz about Dayton/Nederland/PNG/or even Vidor and you mock them in your so called applause. As you can see, you only got the response of the few sample size dipsh---z in their respective communities whilst the other pros, example Ned Dawg, is on to your tactics and waited for a rebuttal. He may be a lawyer??? Anyhow, how'd I do, Did I nail your so called life or are you a sixteen year old girl just looking for a phone number or an email address for Christian Mingle.com???

Wow, I may have underestimated my new found friend from Brenham and he wants to play along and understand this, no nerves ever hit I enjoy this and never take it personal. That being said, Sorry for the hiatus in which you were able to tear down and expose myself, my small community, and the hopes and dreams of every little future lil Coog that thinks there is a fighting chance to be as successful as a Brenham Cub one day. You sir are definitely an Internet bully, yes internet bully right here folks in case the two people that responded to your previous posts with such useful insight are listening (Vidor-haha PLC gunna win Huh Buddy huh huh Buddy as he talks to his only friend or photoshopper- gunna get me some popcorn huneyboo but how u cook microwave popcorn???) Ok, seeings how I've been hard at work and not able to check in I've got a little catching up to do, so if I may where to begin breaking down this unsubtle yet quite impressive professionally done rebuttal?? Ok I'll start with screen names but need to be careful there cause some people are real sensitive when it comes to them yet can dog on and throw out popshots and not expect any recourse cause they think they are immune. Rule of thumb from me now on, if your on my thread your fair game and no more prisoners...possibly by Your screen name you are an overweight Italian descendant that runs the fork lift at the dispensary from the 3 to 11 shift. You perhaps lost a testicle in 1977 due to a freakish sking accident (Peri being Latin for "had two lost one skiing" and Ballo77 being Italian for "testes in 1977") that secretly eats 4 bowls of Ben and Jerry's before bedtime that you pick up in nearby Chapel Hill as you say your making a "sausage run". Does your wife know?? Anyhow, taking that you have no kids since the mishap, which could be a blessing to the gene pool, you've probably chose to adopt former athletes as your own in the Brenham community and spout out their accomplishments as if you were their first little league coach or mentor eh?? Heck I bet you'll say you've got Jon Peters first jock strap hanging unwashed next to Cam Newton's do-rag in your "man" cave!! I'll give you a chance at rebuttal but let me give you a little smacktalk advice or what I like to call a Picasso lesson. Don't try so hard, u came out swinging for the fences to get me riled up yet failed miserably as I sat on the Railroad tracks catching your foul balls and the water tower was safe for yet another contestant. I feed off this stuff. You pointed out my small town failures and your towns oh so near accomplishments(btw we both have the same amount of ultimate prizes no matter how u slice it. If you want a trophy for being the 3 time first loser then so be it, u still like in life, lost). Lastly, way to include the other towns you must try and convince you are superior by giving them compliments. Your smug, arrogant self couldn't give a rats azz about Dayton/Nederland/PNG/or even Vidor and you mock them in your so called applause. As you can see, you only got the response of the few sample size dipsh---z in their respective communities whilst the other pros, example Ned Dawg, is on to your tactics and waited for a rebuttal. He may be a lawyer??? Anyhow, how'd I do, Did I nail your so called life or are you a sixteen year old girl just looking for a phone number or an email address for Christian Mingle.com???

Idk if you know it or not but there is a huge amount of respect between dayton and brenham, I usually keep track of brenham throughout the year to see how their team is doing, you can down brenham and the brenham posters all you want but they are actually a good group of people, I always look forward to playing brenham in the playoffs.

Wow, way to bring the wife, kids, and my testicles into a forum post about football! First of all Periballo is a Greek word meaning to surround and was used as a term for our defense when I used to play football. Its unique, no one ever uses it, makes an easy screen name. Second, I assure you I have both testicles, since you seem to be worried about that, and I have do have a wife and kids. IF Brenham and Crosby meet up you will get to see my oldest son firsthand and those of you that know him are shaking your head in agreement. And before you start patting yourself on the back thinking that you have me riled up and upset, stop, you don't! Is it a little bit low to talk about a mans wife and kids, sure, but that's what trolls like you do when presented with facts that they can not dispute. You and the few Crosby followers that urge you on need to walk to a mirror and repeat after me:

"We are somebody, we are not irrelevant, we are somebody" (repeat until you feel it)  

You want to talk football without resorting to this BS you just posted, ok, otherwise I'll let you feel like you "WON".

Can anyone tell me what Crosby is known for.......seriously never heard of them till I moved to this area. Heard of Dayton, PNG, Nederland, Vidor, etc, never Crosby though. How many titles do they have, how many appearances do they have, regionals???? Any sport???? I know Yall lost to Elgin when Yall were UNBEATABLE with the twins last year.....and Brenham baseball run ruled yall TWICE in the playoffs last year. But if all we are known for is ice cream, then so be it. Blue Bell ice cream, eat all we can, sell the rest.(except in Crosby)

Just for consistency of facts. Run ruled first game, 2nd game came down to last inning where Brenham had to score or extra innings. Brenham fans at that game were great and a little shocked. Think it was expected that you would run rule the second. Not that any of that matters to our game Saturday that I am focused on. So good luck to you.

Just for consistency of facts. Run ruled first game, 2nd game came down to last inning where Brenham had to score or extra innings. Brenham fans at that game were great and a little shocked. Think it was expected that you would run rule the second. Not that any of that matters to our game Saturday that I am focused on. So good luck to you.

I stand corrected, your right, my fault. Got some games mixed up. Thought the fans in Crosby that night, despite the score, were still were awesome staying till the end. I was impressed by that because after the second inning, it was all but over and they could have left. Have heard the Crosby fans are great so please don't take my shots at Baller06 to include all Crosby fans. They are directed at him and those that encourage him. Good luck to Crosby as well, PLC will be a tough opponent as will Elgin for us.

I stand corrected, your right, my fault. Got some games mixed up. Thought the fans in Crosby that night, despite the score, were still were awesome staying till the end. I was impressed by that because after the second inning, it was all but over and they could have left. Have heard the Crosby fans are great so please don't take my shots at Baller06 to include all Crosby fans. They are directed at him and those that encourage him. Good luck to Crosby as well, PLC will be a tough opponent as will Elgin for us.

Can't resist but that game was possible after we ran PNG out of the playoffs......

Yeah you should be corrected. Want to come on here and bash Crosby yet when you get told off you apologize. What a weakling and Crosby don't need ur support or good lucks you Bafoon🐰😄😄😄😄😄

That dang team from Brenham last year on the diamond could hit 1-9, I'll get on the baseball thread soon, but how many of those kids came back this year. I'd like to see a Elgin Crosby rematch from last year with this new found D, but Crosby Brenham would be good also. First up is PLC though with a tough running attack.

Cry me a freaking river, I'm really concerned about Calhoun first and foremost but will address you for the last time until Saturday around 5 or 6 PM. First, just to set the record straight I'm all about family and never bash anyone's family directly especially a kid on the playing field (look up any of my posts) and God willing you will get see my Son first hand do his work as well. Secondly, I've been on and off SETX for years and all I ever hear is Crosby can't go three deep or what has Crosby ever done or every thread no matter whom is playing whom it always seem to somehow tie into what Crosby is doing. Last time I checked Brenham your in the same boat as well with no State trophies. You all can agree to disagree but a town or for that matter these kids get run into the ground about the past because in this little town we have incredibly clever and articulate posters that can make apoint either through their knowledge of stats (Cougar14) or their football experience and knowledge of the game (myself of course but not limited too), or just their down right love and compassion for football and this team as a family (Cougar44, 88, Cal, NLights, etc... I could go on and on). So for you to play the woe is me card about oh how can you bash this or that is just down right a pathetic retort to a little light hearted bantering cause as you stated for those who know you, well fella, for those who really know me, know I don't have a mean bone in my body and truly care about these boys and their well being. A little over the top at times, but a true love for the game and Crosby athletics. Prime example of a condescending, hypocritical remark by you and a shot at the good people of Crosby,  "We are somebody, we are not irrelevant, we are somebody" (repeat until you feel it)". We do not need anyone from Brenham or Dayton or PNG or Nederland or anywhere else for that matter to understand us or have to tell us we are relevant because we ARE. So take it for what it's worth cause you do not know Me, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander in this case. You started it and I finished it; so walk back in, pick up your iPad, dust off your arrogance, get your baseball facts straight (not making excuses but Crosby did get the short end of the sticks as we had to travel 6 hours due to the weather on 8 hours notice to play Brenham in a one game second round playoff game in Georgetown in '11 where your team was down til the last inning and a controversial call that wasn't meant to be for Crosby costs us dearly) and have a nice day. Go Coogs beat the Crabs. Code Red!!!! CC Takeover @ the Alamodome.......

Yeah you should be corrected. Want to come on here and bash Crosby yet when you get told off you apologize. What a weakling and Crosby don't need ur support or good lucks you Bafoon🐰😄😄😄😄😄

I got told off or got some childish rant about my testicles and family? You and Footballer06 are comical and don't represent Crosby very well. Nothing was even said or was bashing Crosby until Footballer06 started in with his antics and if you think Brenham or their fans are going to be scared or intimidated by that your wrong. I didn't back down to anyone, I stood corrected on something to a Crosby fan that was ACTUALLY having a normal post. That's fine, yall "Win", good job now sleep well.