Greetings SETX... Like the Brenham Cubs, I'm back.

BrenhamFan

Posting and getting into 'battle of wits' has zero to do with supporting the team. I have read this blog for years but didn't bother to create an account until this year. Trust the team knows how deep my support goes but they have no idea I post here. This is for fun...and giggles.

Footballer06 knows who this is now, how bout you coog44 figure it out yet since you've been asking me???

Greetings to all of my SE Texas friends. I will be the first to admit that I am a lurker, and have frequently visited the site, but was waiting for just the right time to chime in 2014. What better time than playoff time? Last year will be very hard to duplicate, as nobody in the state thought that the Cubs would make such a memorable run. I would say that the same holds true for 2014, as the defense had to be completely rebuilt, as well as the offensive line. I must say that I love our coaching, and feel that they will put these kids in a position to win each and every week. Throw out the meaningless rankings, as they are nothing more than a distraction. It's playoff time...Brenham Cub time, and just remember that they are the defending Region 3 Champs. We know that there are a lot of really good football teams out there, and it is refreshing to know that we are one of them. Good luck to each and every one of your teams. Looking forward to sharing this truly magical time of year with you all. Go Big Green

Did I mention that this little guy is back?

Now you gonna bring that mess in here when Crosby / King / and Dayton are living in such peace and harmony that we are backing one another. We'll here goes, how many yds did #5 have that night?? (Crickets). And it's a shame that Dayton doesn't get to knock y'all out cause ice cream man you gothe the gauntlet of Elgin and if you survive that ol' 11-1 Coogs will be ready to pounce on some Cubs. I hear the National Geographic channel refused to show the game due to graphic content. First things first, we comin down I10 Calhoun in about 40 hours. Tick tock Tick tock. Gotta stop at Bucees first them dang Beaver Nuts are like Crack, I think!!!

Now you gonna bring that mess in here when Crosby / King / and Dayton are living in such peace and harmony that we are backing one another. We'll here goes, how many yds did #5 have that night?? (Crickets). And it's a shame that Dayton doesn't get to knock y'all out cause ice cream man you gothe the gauntlet of Elgin and if you survive that ol' 11-1 Coogs will be ready to pounce on some Cubs. I hear the National Geographic channel refused to show the game due to graphic content. First things first, we comin down I10 Calhoun in about 40 hours. Tick tock Tick tock. Gotta stop at Bucees first them dang Beaver Nuts are like Crack, I think!!!

Not to get into this with you, because I support Dayton(they seem to have first class kids and fans from my exp) and have had made that quite clear, but #5, Earnest Patterson, had 40 carries for 237 yds that night against Dayton. That was the toughest game the Cubs played except for Aledo and after the game the Dayton fans were gracious in defeat, hence the respect for them. Now you on the other hand, seem to argue with anyone that makes any comment that you feel you can crack on. Don't think the picture was aimed at Dayton, but was just showing the DCTF 5A cover boy doing his thing and if you don't think this kid can run........(Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....)      

Not to get into this with you, because I support Dayton(they seem to have first class kids and fans from my exp) and have had made that quite clear, but #5, Earnest Patterson, had 40 carries for 237 yds that night against Dayton. That was the toughest game the Cubs played except for Aledo and after the game the Dayton fans were gracious in defeat, hence the respect for them. Now you on the other hand, seem to argue with anyone that makes any comment that you feel you can crack on. Don't think the picture was aimed at Dayton, but was just showing the DCTF 5A cover boy doing his thing and if you don't think this kid can run........(Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....)

He cant help himself.

Not to get into this with you, because I support Dayton(they seem to have first class kids and fans from my exp) and have had made that quite clear, but #5, Earnest Patterson, had 40 carries for 237 yds that night against Dayton. That was the toughest game the Cubs played except for Aledo and after the game the Dayton fans were gracious in defeat, hence the respect for them. Now you on the other hand, seem to argue with anyone that makes any comment that you feel you can crack on. Don't think the picture was aimed at Dayton, but was just showing the DCTF 5A cover boy doing his thing and if you don't think this kid can run........(Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....Crickets.....)

We'll have something for his a$$ if y'all make it that far and you can take the dipsh--- photographer with ya!!! And I'll argue as you say with ya(I seem to think of it as educating the less fortunate) if people throw the first jab (go back and dig they my initial comments, they're all rebuttals to popshots I feel at things I hold sacred for the most part, unless I'm joking) and In my opinion you did so strap on your big boy pants if you are man enough to dish it out. Brenham is nothing but an ersatz of a powerhouse imo and should get exposed this weekend!!!

We'll have something for his a$$ if y'all make it that far and you can take the dipsh--- photographer with ya!!! And I'll argue as you say with ya(I seem to think of it as educating the less fortunate) if people throw the first jab (go back and dig they my initial comments, they're all rebuttals to popshots I feel at things I hold sacred for the most part, unless I'm joking) and In my opinion you did so strap on your big boy pants if you are man enough to dish it out. Brenham is nothing but an ersatz of a powerhouse imo and should get exposed this weekend!!!

Internet tough guy in the house folks....Internet tough guy! I think TCStings2 has reappeared cheering for the Crosby Cougars.

Footballer06 is entertaining. He will say that Crosby will beat anyone. Just a true fan with a rather big mouth. Has a ton of subtle jabs at anyone that can catch em. I have seen cross play but I havemt seen brenham so I can't comment if yall meet. Not sure who I pull for in that one. 06 makes it real easy to pull against crosby

Not quite, can't stand Texas City either but you two do have a common denominator; your both one hit wonders; All Brenham is known for is ice cream and all Texas City is known for is a dike. I'm done with you til oh say 5pm Saturday if Elgin hasn't cleaned y'alls clock by then.. Tick tock Calhoun tick tock.......

Footballer06 is entertaining. He will say that Crosby will beat anyone. Just a true fan with a rather big mouth. Has a ton of subtle jabs at anyone that can catch em. I have seen cross play but I havemt seen brenham so I can't comment if yall meet. Not sure who I pull for in that one. 06 makes it real easy to pull against crosby

C'mon Dawg it's never personal unless somebody makes it that way and how is who you think you gonna pull for even in question. I personally could never pull for a town that would allow such a travesty to occur and let their founding forefathers pull Southern blackberry cobbler ice cream off the shelves. They may as well just pack up shop and head North back across I-45, bunch of Carpetbaggers!!!

Man, did I strike a nerve or what? The picture that I posted was definitely not a shot at Dayton, and I think that all of the credible posters on this board know that. I have much respect for the Dayton program, AND I have made that clear to a few of the Dayton posters in the stands when I met them last year. That pic simply represents two of the teams that I consider the class of Region 3. Brenham is only known for ice cream, huh? How about 7 baseball state championships, 3 football state finalists, and I don't know 5 or 6 football regional championships. By the way Blue Bell only pulled southern blackberry cobbler off the shelf in Crosby. Good luck against PLC this weekend. Oh, and just one more thing. Why the sudden irate concern over me posting that pic of E-Pat? I think the reaction is out of concern.

Not quite, can't stand Texas City either but you two do have a common denominator; your both one hit wonders; All Brenham is known for is ice cream and all Texas City is known for is a dike. I'm done with you til oh say 5pm Saturday if Elgin hasn't cleaned y'alls clock by then.. Tick tock Calhoun tick tock.......

Can anyone tell me what Crosby is known for.......seriously never heard of them till I moved to this area. Heard of Dayton, PNG, Nederland, Vidor, etc, never Crosby though. How many titles do they have, how many appearances do they have, regionals???? Any sport???? I know Yall lost to Elgin when Yall were UNBEATABLE with the twins last year.....and Brenham baseball run ruled yall TWICE in the playoffs last year. But if all we are known for is ice cream, then so be it. Blue Bell ice cream, eat all we can, sell the rest.(except in Crosby)

Can anyone tell me what Crosby is known for.......seriously never heard of them till I moved to this area. Heard of Dayton, PNG, Nederland, Vidor, etc, never Crosby though. How many titles do they have, how many appearances do they have, regionals???? Any sport???? I know Yall lost to Elgin when Yall were UNBEATABLE with the twins last year.....and Brenham baseball run ruled yall TWICE in the playoffs last year. But if all we are known for is ice cream, then so be it. Blue Bell ice cream, eat all we can, sell the rest.(except in Crosby)

LOL