Angleton vs. Dayton

dayton

Reading this right now at lunch at room 2425 at GRHS...  FUNNY STUFF!!!!!

As mentioned...  Dayton is division 2 and GR is division 1.

I thought for sure more teams would put 8 people on the defensive line and shut down the GR ground game, but it just hasn't happened.

GR finally wore down a very good Elkins team and scored their first three times in the second half to put the game away.

After seeing Angleton play GR, they really don't have an air attack.  When I was at Dayton, nobody really ran on the Broncos.  If the Broncos can stop the ground game, I just don't see Angleton having enough speed on defense to stop Keener and McBride (who have been taught by the Yoda of ALWAYS BELIEVING)

GOOD LUCK TO THE BRONCOS...

The ALWAYS BELIEVE is really spreading on the banks of the Brazos.  I have truly been blessed since moving here.

Miss everyone so much in Dayton...

This week we will find out if.....

Trinity + San Jancinto > Brazos or is the Brazos > Trinity + San Jancinto....

Don't see either district sweeping each other, should be four excellent games in the area round.

*paging ATWildcat*

I'm here, just sitting back and reading all these comments about GR and Dayton and it starting to sound like they are the ones playing against each other. We'll just show up and play the best we can and see what happens. If we get our tails kicked in, I'll be here to congratulate and wish you well.

I'm here, just sitting back and reading all these comments about GR and Dayton and it starting to sound like they are the ones playing against each other. We'll just show up and play the best we can and see what happens. If we get our tails kicked in, I'll be here to congratulate and wish you well.

Dayton fans that know anything about football would be silly to question Angletons football program. Angleton is always big fast and has a great facilities. Angletons football field is nice. I doubt either team will get their tails kicked. PS I would prefer if y'all didn't play your best.

The term 4.4 speed is used a bit much. Personally we all know the coaches who time these are a little quick to hit that stop button when they are boosting a kids confidence. My son ran a 4.7 in 40 and was second in the area in the 200 last year. He beat the brakes off of several kids that were 4.4. Give me football fast and savy any day. Mcbride made some lightening quick moves last Friday night when kids were in position to make tackles. That's the offense Dayton ran because their QB was hurt and heck, PNG couldn't stop it. I personally think Dayton is a better offense with #7 at QB with Mcbride being used as a slot and RB, but I'm not their coach and don't watch film.

The talk about who ran what actually started this past summer at several college football camps. And the coaches that clicked the stopwatch wouldn't have anything to gain by stopping it a little quicker on some. And plus those coaches are used to speed.

Poisoning by indians?

Hmm good possibility LOL. Nah. Stupid stomach virus that seems to be going round. I know there are Bronco fans who been following them forever. I have not missed one game since the 2008 season. Until Saturday. Love my Broncos. Like they were my own children. Tried to stay.. But just couldn't do it.

Where is this Tribe troller at that's bashing my new favorite second team that I said was gonna get hot and make some noise come playoff time. Let me at em let me at em. Chump doesn't have a clue about football. C'mon man take away anyone's playmaker and they'll struggle to "make" a TD. Get it right bro, Daytons spanking Angless this weekend and Crosby Catches some Crabs in San Antonio for a one game away SETX dream rematch. Then we all gonna see house mouse get "B" slapped by a Cat cause one of us we'll be going past 4 deep and I bet he's never been told that before!!!!

dayton scored 56 pts. Mcbride had over 100 yds rushing threw for 2 tds and no turn overs. 2 other kids had close to 100 yds rushing and 5 different kids scored tds. I would say the coaches had the right kid in at qb.

I'm not saying they didn't... I'm saying he better had started McBride or he would've got booed out of the stadium...I was answering a question that someone asked...I know what kind of stats he had and how many points was scored, you don't have to keep reminding me!!!