Kingwood Park 31 Nederland 24/Final

WOSgrad

You care to recant that asinine statement little pup before it's too late and you lose all credibility as a predictor (lol)?? Seems to me the so called experts have become quite fond of our little oasis to the East of Houston and the rest of 21-5A

Dayton is the only one that might get through the next round.  Congrats, you swept us but as I put out the stats before Dayton is the only team that has had any success past the second round.  So talk is cheap but you haven't put anything behind it yet.  

Crosby has nothing to prove to your "proud little pup" community as you've been our whippin' BOY for the past several years (btw thanks for the awesome framed picture of the scoreboard in Shenandoah that proudly hangs in my library). Both my boys can proudly say how they've dispatched of Nederland, where Neuman is still a good coach, so I move on from you and you should too. The basketball or volleyball threads are two and three spots down on the forum section, have a nice day as Walmart's probably got you busy checking out basketball customers. As for you deputy Fife, don't be so bitter I hear Teague is about to stop scoring any minute now.....

I tend to think that 21-5A is strong this year with quality football teams versus the opposite in they swept us because our district is garbage.  I think they are just playing good football over there right now, got to tip the cap and move on.  No need in trying to win a war of words when you couldn't win on the scoreboard.  Just doesn't look good.

soulja, remember around week 1and 2 i said ALL those teams in ya'lls district were garbage??? another poster and i came to conclusion that it's time for a regime change EVERYWHERE in jefferson co. (maybe not nederland...wait about another 4 years) no body plays defense anymore which tells me the adults are out of their league while other coaches are getting with the program.

For whatever it was worth, we had the best defense yardwise and scoringwise in the district. We ran into a team that averaged almost 50 ppg and with a stud rb that's been running circles against everyone that he's faced. It was the worst possible matchup that Central could have gotten and it showed. Now the district was down, maybe, but I can ONLY speak for Central. And they were as talented as any Central team over the years.

For whatever it was worth, we had the best defense yardwise and scoringwise in the district. We ran into a team that averaged almost 50 ppg and with a stud rb that's been running circles against everyone that he's faced. It was the worst possible matchup that Central could have gotten and it showed. Now the district was down, maybe, but I can ONLY speak for Central. And they were as talented as any Central team over the years.

was it smoke and mirrors?? central defense was good against district offenses...but outside, they got molly whopped. that's my point. if i had unlimted funds, ALL coaches in SETX would go to a damn coache's camp!! nick saben camp!!

That CE King offense would give any defense fits, bro. You have to have seen it with your own eyes.

watch soulja, in two weeks or less. when these teams get out from the comfort zone of creampuffs and crumpets land(aka SETX , not  houston) they will be sitting celebrating making the playoffs. #1 waxing 22-5a is a big trophy for them. anything from here out is all bonus points to rub ya'll face in it like how you rub puppy nose in his own dung aug 1st or a year from now!!

watch soulja, in two weeks or less. when these teams get out from the comfort zone of creampuffs and crumpets land(aka SETX , not houston) they will be sitting celebrating making the playoffs. #1 waxing 22-5a is a big trophy for them. anything from here out is all bonus points to rub ya'll face in it like how you rub puppy nose in his own dung aug 1st or a year from now!!

I hope your right... 50 ppg is hard to duplicate, I don't care who you are. . Lol

I agree with you BSoulja, but when a player is having an unbelievable night rushing the football in the PLAYOFFS...you put all 11 players in the box if you have to...lol...and make them THROW the football.  And like you said, this was one of the most talented teams that Central had in years...so what was the problem? 

I agree with you BSoulja, but when a player is having an unbelievable night rushing the football in the PLAYOFFS...you put all 11 players in the box if you have to...lol...and make them THROW the football.  And like you said, this was one of the most talented teams that Central had in years...so what was the problem? 

exactly BigTicket409...this is what i'm talking about soulja...if team is eating you alive on the ground and they know they got you,ADJUST and attemt to stop it. if you get beat with 11 in the box, well you are out classed in every way. LM coach did the same crap. HF was not about air it out. he had the safteys back and king would run up the middle. the ability to adjust DURING a game not only at halftime is what separates most coaches/teams from this area. while you waiting till halftime to make adjustments, you getting donkey stomped. Bobby Boucher not gonna show up and save yo behind lol

I agree with you BSoulja, but when a player is having an unbelievable night rushing the football in the PLAYOFFS...you put all 11 players in the box if you have to...lol...and make them THROW the football. And like you said, this was one of the most talented teams that Central had in years...so what was the problem?

lol. You know the answer to that question...

Dayton is the only one that might get through the next round.  Congrats, you swept us but as I put out the stats before Dayton is the only team that has had any success past the second round.  So talk is cheap but you haven't put anything behind it yet.

Guy's squad goes 6-5 losing to EVERY team they played west of the Trinity. Ned finished one game above .500 or less for the 3rd time the last 6 years so obviously your historical stats couldn't even help your own team. Talk IS cheap Bigdog, so is all that barking y'all do while those 21-5a boys are busting that arse.

Tread lightly Coog02 these boys have the power to veto and ban people when things don't go their way. Heck, with that logic everything west of the Trinity shouldve been done long ago. It's all good wait til we smoke Brenham then the real fun will begin. Some of y'all ought to start getting some picks right however, since the field is getting smaller. CC TAKEOVER of SETX SPORTS!!!!!

Guy's squad goes 6-5 losing to EVERY team they played west of the Trinity. Ned finished one game above .500 or less for the 3rd time the last 6 years so obviously your historical stats couldn't even help your own team. Talk IS cheap Bigdog, so is all that barking y'all do while those 21-5a boys are busting that arse.

Love all of the mouthing from a district that hardly ever sniffs the 3rd round.  With the exception of Dayton.  LOL.