Kingwood Park 31 Nederland 24/Final

WOSgrad

Respect is earned, not given.
3 Time undefeated district champs!

Follow me on twitter for updates @NedDogs..

Been following on Twitter but I @NedDogsUpdateonhowplayoffsaregoing?? Please advise!!

You need to concentrate on the first line.    Jumping on every thread and declaring how good your team is will not earn you anything.  Your team has been to the third round three times  in  the 91 years that the team has existed and two times in the last 54 years and no state championships.  When you start consistently getting to or past that level come and talk to me.

You need to concentrate on the first line.    Jumping on every thread and declaring how good your team is will not earn you anything.  Your team has been to the third round three times  in  the 91 years that the team has existed and two times in the last 54 years and no state championships.  When you start consistently getting to or past that level come and talk to me.

Welp.. 

Still nowhere near Ned's tradition, and not that the kids who will come smash Ned next year care. Crosby actually played for the title in 1960, went to at least the third round in '14, '09, '90, and '78. Even though we've been to the playoffs 10'straight years we're still up and coming. As long as this staff is in place seasons like this should be the norm for Crosby.

Still nowhere near Ned's tradition, and not that the kids who will come smash Ned next year care. Crosby actually played for the title in 1960, went to at least the third round in '14, '09, '90, and '78. Even though we've been to the playoffs 10'straight years we're still up and coming. As long as this staff is in place seasons like this should be the norm for Crosby.

Welp.. Seriously

Welp.. Seriously

Welp.. Seriously