HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

well folks it is game day looks like it could be a wet one. Bellville wins 35-21. HJ will probaly have some plays in the first half but Bellville D will take over in the second half. lets have a good safe injury free game.

everyone here is talking about who has played who none of that matters now. win keep playing lose go home. as far as predictions go my crystal ball broke i am only making a guess at the score i gave. for those of you on here saying that there is no way HJ will lose could you also give me the lottery numbers for tonight. all of us are making a guess and hoping, by 10:30 pm tonight one side will be happy one side will be sad. everyone just keep in mind that these young men on both sides have worked hard to get where they are just be proud of them win or lose and show them some respect.

well folks it is game day looks like it could be a wet one. Bellville wins 35-21. HJ will probaly have some plays in the first half but Bellville D will take over in the second half. lets have a good safe injury free game.

everyone here is talking about who has played who none of that matters now. win keep playing lose go home. as far as predictions go my crystal ball broke i am only making a guess at the score i gave. for those of you on here saying that there is no way HJ will lose could you also give me the lottery numbers for tonight. all of us are making a guess and hoping, by 10:30 pm tonight one side will be happy one side will be sad. everyone just keep in mind that these young men on both sides have worked hard to get where they are just be proud of them win or lose and show them some respect.

+1

Great post!    The team that makes the fewest mistakes is going to win this one.  Good luck to both teams and win or lose, do it with class.

thanks! we are just fans that love our kids and team if i was HJ i would root for them and if you was from BV you would root for them. now for little smack i dont think HJ has a chance in this one BV by 2 scores :unsure:

Serious question because I don't know enough about Bellville. Why do you make this prediction? Is there something you see wrong with HJ as your reasoning behind this pick?

As far as comparing schedules, bellville doesnt compare.. correct me if I'm wrong but they played 2 or 3 winless teams and a couple more not close to .500 lol... (their schedule is soooo competitive..) You guys are all high and mighty on this bellville defense... Well you are gonna get your taste of a hell of front 7 tonight. HJ will show you what physical football is. 35-14 HJ 

thanks! we are just fans that love our kids and team if i was HJ i would root for them and if you was from BV you would root for them. now for little smack i dont think HJ has a chance in this one BV by 2 scores :unsure:

Well since we are laying the smack down. I'll take HJ.

34-13.

As far as comparing schedules, bellville doesnt compare.. correct me if I'm wrong but they played 2 or 3 winless teams and a couple more not close to .500 lol... (their schedule is soooo competitive..) You guys are all high and mighty on this bellville defense... Well you are gonna get your taste of a hell of front 7 tonight. HJ will show you what physical football is. 35-14 HJ 

Chill out, G!  :lol:

we have played one winless team who yall played besides WOS that is any good? i was just watching a few clips of HJ and from what i see is you guys are in trouble, look to me like yall have a hard time with pass defense and runs up the middle. but i dont know anything i am just going off the clips, i only watched four clips of different games and it was the same in all of them. maybe the clips are wrong but that is what i saw. this will be the best defense HJ has played all year. sorry you brought this reply on youself. you cant hide from the truth. like i have been saying this will be a very good game but i root for Bellville 35-21 we win

What do you know about HJ..... What do you know about this area? We played quality opponents. We played up and beat teams that went to the playoffs in divisions above us..... You might win, but I promise The Bellville Jerseys will not be the toughest D we have faced.....

we have played one winless team who yall played besides WOS that is any good? i was just watching a few clips of HJ and from what i see is you guys are in trouble, look to me like yall have a hard time with pass defense and runs up the middle. but i dont know anything i am just going off the clips, i only watched four clips of different games and it was the same in all of them. maybe the clips are wrong but that is what i saw. this will be the best defense HJ has played all year. sorry you brought this reply on youself. you cant hide from the truth. like i have been saying this will be a very good game but i root for Bellville 35-21 we win

Royal and Bay city both are winless teams bud.. and if you wanna throw some slugs out here we can.. Bellville is undersized and will get bullied all damn night.. I mean if HJ had Bellville's schedule their defense would have put up better numbers than Bellville's... Weaker schedule that gives you confidence won't help you in the playoffs vs big boy teams.. Lets be real yalls win vs. the 2-9 smithville last weeks shows what kind of team yall are.. lol HJ ROLLS 35-14

Have you actually ever seen a Brahma? Big ears, a hump-back and they walk around with feces all around their buttocks...... Big green blow-flies buzzing all around..... Hawks soar podna...... We will see you and your defense tonight kimosabe....  Cant wait to talk to my boys after while....

What do you know about HJ..... What do you know about this area? We played quality opponents. We played up and beat teams that went to the playoffs in divisions above us..... You might win, but I promise The Bellville Jerseys will not be the toughest D we have faced.....

Teams that went to the playoffs and a district champ from the classification above us.

West Orange, Jasper, Tatum, and Orangefield to name a few. HJ doesn't give up the deep ball, so you'll have to really be able to thread the needle to beat HJ with the passing game, and if you run a slot-t offense, your passing game isn't going to be your strong suit. I'd like to think Tatum or West Orange would have been the best defense. But hey, the game is tonight, so we'll see!

Well.......After reading that, I think me and my boys will just have to stay home tonight and drink some hot chocolate.... Listen to the Orangefield game and dream about beating ol Bellville.....

that would probaly be the best thing for you to do i hate to see grown man cry. or even better just to the OF game instead and watch that beat down they fixing get.  i guess next week when we play LG we wont have to far to drive. some of you chumps on here have no clue! but thats ok you stay in your little fantasy world play with the butter flies and birds. cause there arse whoppin coming right at you. that is no more from me until after the game.  but if you are able to go the game and this for everyone please drive safely and watch out there are alot of idiots on the road in the houston area. keep all your weak comments coming losers 

we have played one winless team who yall played besides WOS that is any good? i was just watching a few clips of HJ and from what i see is you guys are in trouble, look to me like yall have a hard time with pass defense and runs up the middle. but i dont know anything i am just going off the clips, i only watched four clips of different games and it was the same in all of them. maybe the clips are wrong but that is what i saw. this will be the best defense HJ has played all year. sorry you brought this reply on youself. you cant hide from the truth. like i have been saying this will be a very good game but i root for Bellville 35-21 we win

9 of the 11 teams we have played made the playoffs, including two district champs. Also, 4 of those teams are in the second round and I predict at least three (WOS, Jasper, Tatum) will all advance to the third round.

that would probaly be the best thing for you to do i hate to see grown man cry. or even better just to the OF game instead and watch that beat down they fixing get.  i guess next week when we play LG we wont have to far to drive. some of you chumps on here have no clue! but thats ok you stay in your little fantasy world play with the butter flies and birds. cause there arse whoppin coming right at you. that is no more from me until after the game.  but if you are able to go the game and this for everyone please drive safely and watch out there are alot of idiots on the road in the houston area. keep all your weak comments coming losers 

I'm just wondering what kind of clue you have? Who has Bellville played that's so mighty? Please enlighten me, because I haven't seen any truly quality opponents. And, the team that they BARELY beat (by one point) is already out of the playoffs! Seriously? That's not helping your strength of schedule argument. The only comments lacking strength here are yours, but you sure are quick to call other people losers!

9 of the 11 teams we have played made the playoffs, including two district champs. Also, 4 of those teams are in the second round and I predict at least three (WOS, Jasper, Tatum) will all advance to the third round.

In this day and age almost everyone makes the playoffs so almost every team has played mostly people who made te playoffs. WOS and Jasper may still be playing next week, but whether HJ wins or not, you won't be able to claim Tatum as a team HJ beat and is still in the playoffs next week. Tatum's season ends tomorrow afternoon.
Go Bellville!!

In this day and age almost everyone makes the playoffs so almost every team has played mostly people who made te playoffs. WOS and Jasper may still be playing next week, but whether HJ wins or not, you won't be able to claim Tatum as a team HJ beat and is still in the playoffs next week. Tatum's season ends tomorrow afternoon.
Go Bellville!!

I'm pulling for Coldspring, but I think Tatum is going to take this one.  Hope I'm wrong.  I picked Tatum in my pick 'ems but picked Coldspring on my bracket I filled out before the playoffs started.  I guess last weeks games made me change my mind.

Also, only one of the playoff teams we played ended up being the fourth place team.  That was Kountze.