HJ vs Bellville

bullets13

Has Bellville ever seen the slot t?? If not it is a nightmare to defend. Especially if the team runs if to perfection like HJ does.....

I see the HJ offense doing what it's supposed to do and having about 3 of those time consuming drives with a few break out plays and winning 35-17

I believe Bellville runs the slot if I am not mistaken

Has Bellville ever seen the slot t?? If not it is a nightmare to defend. Especially if the team runs if to perfection like HJ does.....

I see the HJ offense doing what it's supposed to do and having about 3 of those time consuming drives with a few break out plays and winning 35-17

I see that you don't know much about Bellville's football history.

I think he misunderstood you.

I'm sure. Just so that we are clear, I am not saying that HJ won't win or even not score 30+ points on Bellville. Just from our experience (Navasota), Bellville will be very difficult to beat.

I do wish both team luck. Slot T vs Slot T, it should be fun. No one has ran it better than Liberty Hill.

This appears to be very interesting. I watched some of the film on Bellville, and it seems to me that the Wharton game should have been another loss, if not, at least should have gone into OT. Wharton was doing everything the HJ offense does, and was having success. Every time Wharton got to the corner, they would break away for huge runs. If Tanner Jones plays how he's capable, he can get 8 to 10 yards on every carry up the middle. If HJ can increase their completion percentage in the passing game, I think they should be okay. They cannot, however, force any passes. That is what gets them in a bind. Oh, and don't wait until 3rd and long to try and throw the ball!!! I was very impressed with the pass protection against Worthing.

This appears to be very interesting. I watched some of the film on Bellville, and it seems to me that the Wharton game should have been another loss, if not, at least should have gone into OT. Wharton was doing everything the HJ offense does, and was having success. Every time Wharton got to the corner, they would break away for huge runs. If Tanner Jones plays how he's capable, he can get 8 to 10 yards on every carry up the middle. If HJ can increase their completion percentage in the passing game, I think they should be okay. They cannot, however, force any passes. That is what gets them in a bind. Oh, and don't wait until 3rd and long to try and throw the ball!!! I was very impressed with the pass protection against Worthing.

you were impressed with the pass protection against worthing??? ROFLMAO...Bellville by 4 tds lol

you were impressed with the pass protection against worthing??? ROFLMAO...Bellville by 4 tds lol

Yes, I was impressed. HJ threw the ball. No one thinks they have that ability, and they played very well. I truly don't think they'll need the pass very much against Bellville, because from the stuff I've seen, they aren't very good at stopping the run.

is there any other game HJ had to pass besides worthing??? there some JV teams that would put up a better pass rush than inner city houston schools.

I'm not saying that they had a great pass rush, but the O-line is so used to hitting the blocks and moving to the next guy to keep the running game going. They actually sustained some blocks, which is something they haven't had to do all year. Regardless, if the running game stays where it is or gets better, the passing game will just be icing on the cake.

sounds like to me you know nothing about HJ with that prediction

sounds like i know plenty...watch...wait, you seem like a fellow that will say this after the game..." great season guys..keep your head up...you did your best etc.." then you will get your ninja skills and be gone in flash...sooo..yeah bellville about to roll on, over and through HJ  lol

sounds like i know plenty...watch...wait, you seem like a fellow that will say this after the game..." great season guys..keep your head up...you did your best etc.." then you will get your ninja skills and be gone in flash...sooo..yeah bellville about to roll on, over and through HJ lol

And by 4 TD's?

sounds like i know plenty...watch...wait, you seem like a fellow that will say this after the game..." great season guys..keep your head up...you did your best etc.." then you will get your ninja skills and be gone in flash...sooo..yeah bellville about to roll on, over and through HJ  lol

lol lol yep and its going to snow in hell

lol..come saturday morning you won't be able to be found..I hope bellville thinks like you do...cause your in for a big surprise