Crosby 41 Beaumont Ozen 24/Final

WOSgrad

Alright I can finally feel my fingers to type. I know y'all have all awaited the wise words of wisdom from yours truly right. Well here it goes. First, whomever says Ozen lays down is Wrong, them boys kept taking some shots and battled their hearts out. My hat or beanie cap goes off to them for a valiant effort. QB is one tough dude and #25 needed more touches. That being said, we played sloppy again but a wins a win anyway you dice it up. The wind and weather was atrocious but both sides had to deal with it so no excuses there. Crosby better shore up the snaps and errant throws but the main thing is is it is correctable and will be addressed and these kids will only learn and get better. Crosby escaped injury free for the most part and will be ready for Calhoun next week. Yeah you heard it here first Calhoun steals one from Marshall. Safe travels to Ozen and Now King it's your court. Time to hold serve and send Central to the basketball courts. The brooms out the closet and 22-5A you've been put on Code Red Alert!!!!!

Alright I can finally feel my fingers to type. I know y'all have all awaited the wise words of wisdom from yours truly right. Well here it goes. First, whomever says Ozen lays down is Wrong, them boys kept taking some shots and battled their hearts out. My hat or beanie cap goes off to them for a valiant effort. QB is one tough dude and #25 needed more touches. That being said, we played sloppy again but a wins a win anyway you dice it up. The wind and weather was atrocious but both sides had to deal with it so no excuses there. Crosby better shore up the snaps and errant throws but the main thing is is it is correctable and will be addressed and these kids will only learn and get better. Crosby escaped injury free for the most part and will be ready for Calhoun next week. Yeah you heard it here first Calhoun steals one from Marshall. Safe travels to Ozen and Now King it's your court. Time to hold serve and send Central to the basketball courts. The brooms out the closet and 22-5A you've been put on Code Red Alert!!!!!

1 down 3 to go time for us to hold serve….

Not the Crosby game I expected.Looked early on like game over then pass sailed high in the wind over wr right into Ozen defenders hands for a pic 6 & game momentem swing w/Ozen getting some great field position then couldn't convert into points.Why was #25 Randle not used often I'll never know.Crosby came out the tunnel 2nd half and went on the attack both ways #34 lb had some big stops on defense,#24 had a real good game as did Larkin#6=game over.Congrats,talked w/several Dayt coaches & after the game met some Crosby Coaches from the press box.Good luck Coogs next week,we gonna take em 1@ a time,King you man up next.

On another note:=Whoever is in charge of Ozen ISD needs to put a foot in someones arse.Pre-game Crosby Cheerleaders ea name announced then there little drill.Ozen cheerleaders waiting there turn for a min or two then pressbox made an apology to the girls as He Was Not Given the girls info/names/class/uca all american=nutin.Pretty Sad

Feel bad for Randle, the way Ozen used him tonight he might as well of went with his parents on that cruise. Smh

I was VERY impressed with the Crosby defense, oline, #24 and those WRs but man #24 is a hoss! I need a mailbox. Good luck to the coogs next week.

Crosby's defensive front is legit, I was impressed by them. They adjusted in the 2nd half and made it hard for Ozen to run and pass. For the Panthers to have a chance at winning, they had to get breaks and have Boyd throw like he did last week. Ozen got breaks, but the passing game definitely wasn't close to last week. Crosby's defense has some hitters too. They had some late penalties which isn't a good look, but it didn't overly affect them tonight. If they play FB Marshall with that cornerback who can neutralize Larkin, that will give Crosby's offense trouble.

All in all Crosby is good and was definitely the better team tonight, but they'll have issues next week. But Ozen fought and don't have anything to be ashamed of.