Crosby 41 Beaumont Ozen 24/Final

WOSgrad

First time out seeing Crosby this year. No doubt they have some size and talent. Was a little confused by their play selections. And their clock management was terrible. Don't won't to judge by one game, but if they don't play to their strengths in the play calling and clock management better, they will be done next week. Got to play smart from this point on, on the field, on the sidelines and in the box. They definitely bring the wood. Started feeling sorry for the Ozen QB. He was taking some shots in the second half. Good luck to the Coogs.

First time out seeing Crosby this year. No doubt they have some size and talent. Was a little confused by their play selections. And their clock management was terrible. Don't won't to judge by one game, but if they don't play to their strengths in the play calling and clock management better, they will be done next week. Got to play smart from this point on, on the field, on the sidelines and in the box. They definitely bring the wood. Started feeling sorry for the Ozen QB. He was taking some shots in the second half. Good luck to the Coogs.

Alright I can finally feel my fingers to type. I know y'all have all awaited the wise words of wisdom from yours truly right. Well here it goes. First, whomever says Ozen lays down is Wrong, them boys kept taking some shots and battled their hearts out. My hat or beanie cap goes off to them for a valiant effort. QB is one tough dude and #25 needed more touches. That being said, we played sloppy again but a wins a win anyway you dice it up. The wind and weather was atrocious but both sides had to deal with it so no excuses there. Crosby better shore up the snaps and errant throws but the main thing is is it is correctable and will be addressed and these kids will only learn and get better. Crosby escaped injury free for the most part and will be ready for Calhoun next week. Yeah you heard it here first Calhoun steals one from Marshall. Safe travels to Ozen and Now King it's your court. Time to hold serve and send Central to the basketball courts. The brooms out the closet and 22-5A you've been put on Code Red Alert!!!!!

Good post but it seemed as if someone was holding back a bit to ensure that BISD sends more coaches so that it can be said that Ozen could go even further if we were given more coaches. We definantly need more coaches but not giving #25 the ball, not throwing the fade to #18 against the shorter corner, not running the toss sweep or swing pass much in the second half leaves many to question? We completely abandon the I-formaRion on goal line or short yardage. We did not look to take advantage of mismatches, to generic in play calling all second half. Also, defensively we stayed in the same defense without mixing things up. The coverage appeared to be part man part zone which appeared to confuse some of our defenders. All in all good season Panthers but Coach Suggs will have to allow and receive more input from his staff and not just dictate. I believe if he understands that people and kids will Era and not hold a grudge when they do, he can be successful with these kids. Coaches come and go but this is a community school which holds pride for their school and will not just standby and say nothing if they fell things aren't right. Good luck to him and those Panthers as they work towards establishing their program. I believe they can get it done.

Ok 21-5A's #2 team beat 22-5A's # 4 team. Good win Crosby and good luck the rest of the way. Suggs hasnt run Randle ALL season like he should. Makes me wonder if he had something against the kid. And don't talk about Ozen's band because the band police from HJ will show up.

I Like Suggs as a person but I do believe he holds grudges against kids are parents who rub him the wrong way. I don't care if he knows I feel this way and have sons in the program who are very talented. If he doesn't want to play them because of what I say then I was right because everyone knows they will be some of the better players in the program. Never throw rocks and hide your hands. I remember him giving my other son Ivory "Chopper" Williams only 4 or 5 carries a game during Central's playoff run after asking him about it. Hopefully years of growth has cured this and I'm wrong but BigCam has made statements about who should get carries and we all know Suggs probably reads this site or people pass on what we say! Me personally, I don't care who knows what, cause what I say once, I can say it again. I do believe Suggs is a good coach and has good intentions for the most part but no one is perfect and it's about every child participating and benefiting from being apart of the program. Stay prayed up because the spritual enemy comes to destroy what is good.

Coach, I don't care who reads this either. Rodney Randle earned his offers by himself. The staff gave him 6 or fewer carries 2 yrs in a row & didn't let him play Defense when he's clearly the Best on both sides of the ball. That's ok because we work for our pay. We don't kiss ass. The Rodney Randle experiment has come to an end. Exit the ride to the left. To God Be the Glory.

Coach, I don't care who reads this either. Rodney Randle earned his offers by himself. The staff gave him 6 or fewer carries 2 yrs in a row & didn't let him play Defense when he's clearly the Best on both sides of the ball. That's ok because we work for our pay. We don't kiss ass. The Rodney Randle experiment has come to an end. Exit the ride to the left. To God Be the Glory.

What he said ;)

wow... and congrats on those offers.

Fresh off Vacation feeling rejuvenated. Way to fight Panthers, have a great off season. The Best is yet to come. We are extremely Proud of our son Rodney Randle. God will use your Trials for a Greater purpose. Your poise under pressure is phenomenal. I would draft you first on my Team because of your unselfishness & unrelenting work ethic. You are truly a Coaches Dream player; no complaints, just results. We have prepared for this since your 2-a-days at Central's track in July of 2008. My how time flies. May God continue to shine in you & through you where it continues to inspire others. That's My Boy!!! #25

Congrats on the hard work and offers but I think you're slighting some of the other players on the team by calling him the best on both sides of the ball. He did have a td on a delayed draw where everyone ran past him on a good fake by the qb but there were several other opportunities to make plays including a fumbled kickoff that weren't made. He got 6 more carries after the TD and got 11 yards when there were creases to run through. Tyler and Boyd are the ONLY reason Ozen stayed remotely close. I think Suggs did the best he could with what he was given to work with and his team played hard for him.

Congrats on the hard work and offers but I think you're slighting some of the other players on the team by calling him the best on both sides of the ball. He did have a td on a delayed draw where everyone ran past him on a good fake by the qb but there were several other opportunities to make plays including a fumbled kickoff that weren't made. He got 6 more carries after the TD and got 11 yards when there were creases to run through. Tyler and Boyd are the ONLY reason Ozen stayed remotely close. I think Suggs did the best he could with what he was given to work with and his team played hard for him.

No slight Sir!! We've dealt with this for 2 yrs
He averages 8.5 yds a carry. He only gets the ball 6 times a game. He was leading the team in tackles then he was sat out for 3 straight. You're on the outside looking in. #25 was clearly the best player on both sides. Google his highlights & get back to me. Thanks & drive thru.
SMH

No slight Sir!! We've dealt with this for 2 yrs
He averages 8.5 yds a carry. He only gets the ball 6 times a game. He was leading the team in tackles then he was sat out for 3 straight. You're on the outside looking in. #25 was clearly the best player on both sides. Google his highlights & get back to me. Thanks & drive thru.
SMH

Ok, watched the highlights and they're straight. They're almost as good as our freshman rb, Craig Williams, highlights. Maybe he clearly was the first 10 games and I can't attest anything to that, I'm just stating what me and everyone around me were clearly saying. Tyler was the best player Ozen had that night and Boyd did the best he could while taking a serious beating back there. Didn't mean to slight #25 either so I hope you're not taking it that way. Like you always say, God has a plan for him.

Ok, watched the highlights and they're straight. They're almost as good as our freshman rb, Craig Williams, highlights. Maybe he clearly was the first 10 games and I can't attest anything to that, I'm just stating what me and everyone around me were clearly saying. Tyler was the best player Ozen had that night and Boyd did the best he could while taking a serious beating back there. Didn't mean to slight #25 either so I hope you're not taking it that way. Like you always say, God has a plan for him.

Sir we are not Haters, we wish everyone well but the same is done for us. & we understand that, but you're not going to pee on my head & tell me it's raining either. Furthermore, if he's not the RB you want he is definitely the Defender. They sat him on D also, so I don't know who the hell you were talking to, but send them a message that favoritism can't & won't stop us. My son avg 8.5 yds a carry & played D the whole game when they allowed him. So don't get on here trying to correct me when you don't know what the Hell you're talking about. That's the PG version.
#25 had 6 carries in the 1st half & 1 in the 2nd half. Make your own conclusions, but don't tell me what you think, I've witnessed this for 2 yrs & the plan didn't stop him. He earned his full scholarship himself. He was the best Defender with a cast in his arm. You know what, I'm done.
Find you some business