SETX Sports Final Ranking Questions

ace2335

How was Nederland ranked below Central im week 11 ranking and now they are above Central in the final ranking? I guess what was considered week 11 wasn't considered im final ranking. I think the final ranking are kinda strange based on week 11 rankings alone. Can any voter out there tell us what Central do to be above them week 11 versus us being below them in the final ranking?
This should be interesting.....

In the Week 11 poll the 6 of those that had Nederland ahead of Central did so by only one position.  4 had Central ahead, 2 of those by 4 or more spots, probably due to the loss to GCM the week before which accounted for the 5 point lead Central had on Nederland.  

For the final poll, 8 folks had Nederland higher than Central, 7 of those by one position and 1 of those by two which was probably due to Nederland coming into the playoffs with the #1 position out of 22-5A.

Of course, the reasoning is just speculation on my part as I was one of those hold had Nederland one spot ahead of Central both in Week 11 and Final rankings.