Kirbyville 34 East Chambers 31/Final

WOSgrad

Let's lose by 10 and run out the clock with 5 plus minutes left. Sure looked like it to me they started throwing bombs when they realized the 11 point victory was not going to happen. Cats just a better team and not just a better team last night I'm sick of hearing " they were better than us last night" don't make excuses make plays

Let's lose by 10 and run out the clock with 5 plus minutes left. Sure looked like it to me they started throwing bombs when they realized the 11 point victory was not going to happen. Cats just a better team and not just a better team last night I'm sick of hearing " they were better than us last night" don't make excuses make plays

So was Buna the better team? 😁

Kirbyville won but let's not turn it into some over the top domination because it wasn't. You can try to convince all the folks you want. But it's not reality. Ur #2. Fact.

Just saying "we may be #2 but that blemish on your record is from who? Remind me again why your 9-1.

Look awatsonjr. Get off the mommy milk and the if this or if that. Grow up, your team is 9-1. EC got beat by 3 and Kirbyville by 7. Deal with it and move on. Or you can cry about it and make yourself look stupid on a public forum. LOL It's a fact of life. LOL

I'm not crying about anything and my mother is dead. Why would I be crying we just beat EC 34-31 Just like Buna beat us we all ponied up and took our crow. Now it's time to man up and take yours. You'll are the number 1 seed because of the points not because you beat us. Could have had district title all to yourselves but know matter how much you want it too that trophy will say tri district champs. Not EC is the one seed because of this and Kirbyville is 2 because of that and buna 3 because of this. Plane and simple swallow that crow with pride and get ready for Westwood. I wish all of district 12 the best in playoffs. It's us against them now That would look really good a all district 12 3a regional final and a all district 12 3a quarterfinal. And don't mention my mommie milk anymore either or me and you gonna have problems.

Ok here is my perspective on the game. Kirbyville has a great team and was the better team last night. EC was not on their passing game last night which made it harder to run the ball. Two of our backs came in the game playing through injuries and the third was having cramps. Kirbyville does have a lot of threats. Number 3 made one of the best high school catches of the year. Number 5, 32 and 1 were all hard runners. I'm not sure of the Kirbyville # that caught the 60 yard TD pass but it was a good play. Both teams turned the ball over and had a lot of penalties. EC spent the whole first half between their own 20 and 40 yard line with a ton of penalties to kill the drive. All and all Kirbyville was the better team last night congrats to you on your win. Now both teams heal up  and make Southeast Texas Proud. 

Took my crow already. Kirbyville beat us fair and square. No, if this or if that from me. We lost period and are 9-1 just like Kirby and Buna. I like my crow crispy and well done but in small portions. LOL  :D

A lot of this could have been avoided if EC Buc fan hadn't stated how EC could have beat Kirbyville easily. We all have injuries and calls go against us. We all won the home game. No excuses. Time for the post season

I don't think anyone really thinks that any of  the three teams win easily unless something major really happened. I think all three teams proved it would not be easy and it will show in the playoffs. Good luck to all District 12 teams in the playoffs.

Enjoy your 2nd place seed, watson. :P .

Kirbyville will enjoy their Co District Championship and their 2nd place seed, thank you

East Chamber did not accomplish anything anymore than Kirbyville or Buna did.  Kirbyville had to win this game first and foremost but then they needed to win by more than 11 to get the higher seed,  they didn't do that and Im sure that was disappointing, however they did get the win against an undefeated EC to get their share of the district title.  Congrats to all three teams on a awesome season and look forward to following all 4 in the playoffs!!

ECBUCFAN you can throw all the "enjoy 2nd place" all you want.  the scoreboard still reads "Kirbyville wins,  EC loses" !   Im sure that taste a lot worse than "enjoy your 2nd seed"  LOL 

#1FAN, Wack, and the rest of the EC faithful, congrats and thanks for respectful post game comments!  Hope we see yall again soon and until then will be following and supporting our districts partners!

Kirbyville will enjoy their Co District Championship and their 2nd place seed, thank you

East Chamber did not accomplish anything anymore than Kirbyville or Buna did. Kirbyville had to win this game first and foremost but then they needed to win by more than 11 to get the higher seed, they didn't do that and Im sure that was disappointing, however they did get the win against an undefeated EC to get their share of the district title. Congrats to all three teams on a awesome season and look forward to following all 4 in the playoffs!!

ECBUCFAN you can throw all the "enjoy 2nd place" all you want. the scoreboard still reads "Kirbyville wins, EC loses" ! Im sure that taste a lot worse than "enjoy your 2nd seed" LOL

#1FAN, Wack, and the rest of the EC faithful, congrats and thanks for respectful post game comments! Hope we see yall again soon and until then will be following and supporting our districts partners!

thanks. Good luck to yall.