HJ vs. Houston Worthing Bi-District

BigTuna

I'd hardly call it a scare. They lucked out on a pass batted at the line, and had two perfect onside kicks. Their problem was that they were down three scores. No matter how you spin it, they are HJ Lite!

Man, a team ALMOST beats you and you don't call it a scare. They COULD have very well beat you with that comeback. Yes, you were up by three TD's but not in the end. Then WOS doubles up on you and YOU SHOULD HAVE WON. Come on HJ fans, take off the rose colored glasses. HJISD must employ Obama's spin doctors.

Wishing HJ luck, hope to see ya'll in the region finals along with us.

Man, a team ALMOST beats you and you don't call it a scare. They COULD have very well beat you with that comeback. Yes, you were up by three TD's but not in the end. Then WOS doubles up on you and YOU SHOULD HAVE WON. Come on HJ fans, take off the rose colored glasses. HJISD must employ Obama's spin doctors.

OF gave us all we want plus a little and yes I would call it a scare (I was getting fidgety in the stands). I said going into the game they would. I know some of those kids personally, they have NO quit in them. I think OF will be the sleeper team in these on coming playoffs. I believe them being 3rd in district will cause some teams to look past them and that will not serve those teams well.

As far as my FINAL statement on WOS (unless we see you in playoffs)  I knew we would have to play a perfect game and WOS would have to make a few mistakes (and I stated that prior to game). Neither happened and the end results reflected just that. It was not a punt call or bad officials or the weather, or a lunar eclipse, HJ did not execute WOS did.

I think our area will be VERY WELL represented in the upcoming playoffs and I hope HJ starts the ball rolling tomorrow night.

OF gave us all we want plus a little and yes I would call it a scare (I was getting fidgety in the stands). I said going into the game they would. I know some of those kids personally, they have NO quit in them. I think OF will be the sleeper team in these on coming playoffs. I believe them being 3rd in district will cause some teams to look past them and that will not serve those teams well.

As far as my FINAL statement on WOS (unless we see you in playoffs)  I knew we would have to play a perfect game and WOS would have to make a few mistakes (and I stated that prior to game). Neither happened and the end results reflected just that. It was not a punt call or bad officials or the weather, or a lunar eclipse, HJ did not execute WOS did.

I think our area will be VERY WELL represented in the upcoming playoffs and I hope HJ starts the ball rolling tomorrow night.

That is what im banking on. I bet it will happen also.

I never said HJ should have won. I stated 100 times that I would have like to see how the game could have played out had puntergate not happened! And no! It wasn't a scare, at least not from my point of view. The players looked calm and collected because they knew they had a 3 TD lead and their defense was good enough to get a stop. Call it what you want, but an onside kick is LUCK. It's too unpredictable to be able to do it perfectly every time. OF definitely showed that they can play, but you saw the whole 2nd half, HJ totally dominated them. Take away a few lucky plays and this isn't even a discussion.