I am about to read the WO-S/HJ game thread......

Its ok to support your team but when u treat people as he has then you lose then im my opinion you was man enough to call people out you have to be man enough to show up and do the right thing....in your words he was just a passionate fan supporting his team at 8-0 then he needs to do the same at 8-1 and take his crow

I have made it clear who I am last name Morreale I have 4 boys = MoFo
You still miss the point, I am saying he sticks up for his team and is not afraid to stamp his name on it, to me that is more credible than someone who does not.

I can't buy that one. I don't care if you use a picture of yourself as an avatar...the crap and insults that have been coming out of his mouth since June(yes, June ) has been down right rediculous. He deserves what he is getting and probably more. I personally am done with ragging him but some may not be. You and most other HJ posters have made predictions and talked a little trash like all of us do but what Bedlemon was spewing was on a different level.

I can't buy that one. I don't care if you use a picture of yourself as an avatar...the crap and insults that have been coming out of his mouth since June(yes, June ) has been down right rediculous. He deserves what he is getting and probably more. I personally am done with ragging him but some may not be. You and most other HJ posters have made predictions and talked a little trash like all of us do but what Bedlemon was spewing was on a different level.

Just for the record I do not make predictions I have said it several times they are teenagers you never know what you are going to get

Wos#1 I went back and read where you still supported your qb sorry for putting you out there, but I saw a few names and a few post like we wont win district if we don't change qbs". Alot of people were still supporting the qb. Don't know who all were actually wos fans or not, so I won't make an assumption on them.

hi my name is aaron tippett i live on kitchen street in port neches tx......

Bedelman ran his reckless mouth like an idiot on here for the last three months...he shoved hj down everyones throat and attacked ANYONE who had a different opinion....now he is hiding behind one call and blaming the refs! he deserves everything he gets and so do you! shame on you for defending him

And he forced all of you to log on, go to high school football, find the thread he is posting on, maybe throw a few post's at him, then complain about his bold post's. lmao & smh

Wos#1 I went back and read where you still supported your qb sorry for putting you out there, but I saw a few names and a few post like we wont win district if we don't change qbs". Alot of people were still supporting the qb. Don't know who all were actually wos fans or not, so I won't make an assumption on them.

gotcha I called it after the Newton game also if our d didn't get better hj would hang 70 but after we played OF I thought we had gotten it together,after last night I say the chain gang is alive and well

Its ok to support your team but when u treat people as he has then you lose then im my opinion you was man enough to call people out you have to be man enough to show up and do the right thing....in your words he was just a passionate fan supporting his team at 8-0 then he needs to do the same at 8-1 and take his crow

He was pulling for the team when we were 1 and 8

hi my name is aaron tippett i live on kitchen street in port neches tx......

Bedelman ran his reckless mouth like an idiot on here for the last three months...he shoved hj down everyones throat and attacked ANYONE who had a different opinion....now he is hiding behind one call and blaming the refs! he deserves everything he gets and so do you! shame on you for defending him

Bam

I have to say I have never been behind Bedelmon before but the statement I saw him make was definately not blaming the punt call for the game. He made the statement that even if it was a bad call a good team had to overcome it. I can't remember word for word and won't take the time to go back through the thread to find it but he gave credit to WOS for winning the game and said for his Hawks to get back to work. So guys I think he deserves a little credit on this one.

Sure he does and he knows it so do all HJ fans that is what tis forum is for but to start saying a guy has no credibility and start getting personal because he backs his team I think is a little much

Everyone can stand by there team and defend them without being an a$$. It's called having a little class. He obviously has none.

I have been as critical of Bedelman as anyone on here. Is he passionate about HJ, yes he is. Does he cross the line from fan into obnoxious, in all honesty he probably does. He takes it upon himself to stur the pot. He perceives that many have laughed at hj over the years and he perceives that he is fighting for the kids (IMO). I kinda respect that. Does he go overboard, absolutely. However, no hj-wos or hj-silsbee thread would have anything near the amount of responses without him. SETX should put him on the payroll. As far as credibility, not many on here HAVE any credibility. We are fans with opinions. 

I know for a fact several WOS players took offense (i know because they mentioned it to my sons). In trying to fire up his team he kinda fired up WOS more than they would have been. I guess I would have to say Barry (if I may use your name without having met you), I don't agree with your style but I do respect you. I wish you would turn it down some though, but I  would share a meal with you anytime. I promise no crow.

I have been as critical of Bedelman as anyone on here. Is he passionate about HJ, yes he is. Does he cross the line from fan into obnoxious, in all honesty he probably does. He takes it upon himself to stur the pot. He perceives that many have laughed at hj over the years and he perceives that he is fighting for the kids (IMO). I kinda respect that. Does he go overboard, absolutely. However, no hj-wos or hj-silsbee thread would have anything near the amount of responses without him. SETX should put him on the payroll. As far as credibility, not many on here HAVE any credibility. We are fans with opinions.

I know for a fact several WOS players took offense (i know because they mentioned it to my sons). In trying to fire up his team he kinda fired up WOS more than they would have been. I guess I would have to say Barry (if I may use your name without having met you), I don't agree with your style but I do respect you. I wish you would turn it down some though, but I would share a meal with you anytime. I promise no crow.

Good post. I agree. He is entertaining to say the least.

Sure he does and he knows it so do all HJ fans that is what tis forum is for but to start saying a guy has no credibility and start getting personal because he backs his team I think is a little much

so it's ok for an HJ fan to attack and name call a neutral fan that clearly predicted a blowout win by WOS... And stated several times. ..HJ WILL NOT BEAT WOS.... you can feel free to defend all you want. ..but bullets13 Is a low life that thinks he knows all. .. even on the political forum he is an idiot....beldmon ... is a passionate fan win boys playing. ..I get that. .. But. .. this isn't daddy ball. .. you don't get to say your kids are good. .. their team is good. ..bkah blah... without catching hell from everyone else once the truth has been proven. ...HJ is a decent team. ..WOS is a very good team. .. Not sure either will end up in Arlington with the GREAT TEAMS. ... however WOS does have the better chance. .. And 21 points is a butt kicking. ..I don't care how it happened... bottom line WOS is twice as good as HJ....

Barry put himself out there for all to take shots. He made his bed, now needs to lye in it. But he is a big boy and should be able to take it like a man.

I am not sure about the bets and if they will be carried out or not. We will see.

As far as I am concerned, he is good for the site. Probably needs to tone it down some with the vulgar remarks.

I do know this though. His comments over the last few months did make it's way into the WO-S locker room, from what I was told. ;)

Barry put himself out there for all to take shots. He made his bed, now needs to lye in it. But he is a big boy and should be able to take it like a man.

I am not sure about the bets and if they will be carried out or not. We will see.

As far as I am concerned, he is good for the site. Probably needs to tone it down some with the vulgar remarks.

I do know this though. His comments over the last few months did make it's way into the WO-S locker room, from what I was told. ;)

:):):)