La Monroe at Texas A&M

PhatMack19

Evidently the aggies didn't prepare for ULM figuring they could win w/o it. Looking past any opponent can bite you in the backside, which nearly happened. On a different note, why all of a sudden was Hill handed a suspension. Did something happen during their bye week or has something been brewing for awhile?

I watched this game expecting to see a half drunk Trill Hill stumble on the field during the game ala Coach Shooter Flatch in "Hoosiers". That did not happen, but it was fun watching the Ags sweat out a win vs a 3 win Sun Belt team.

Enjoy your bowl game. I think you get a free couch at the Gallery Furniture.com Bowl.

If your curious how great an offense from a mid level SEC/P5 team in Texas compares to a 2nd year low to mid level Sunbelt/G5 team in Texas here you go.

Last week- Texas State @ ULM 22-18
This week- ULM @ Texas A&M 16-21

Texas State Offense:
17 First downs
370 yards Total Offense
141 Passing
229 Rushing
Turnovers 0
Coach Dennis Franchione

Texas A&M Offense:
16 First downs
243 yards Total Offense
106 Passing
137 Rushing
Turnovers 2
Coach Kevin Sumlin

For a majority of their fan base that has been thumping their chest on this WRTS bs y'all sure don't fit the bill after yesterday's performance. Moral of the story, your crap does stink and you don't run squat. I'm only pointing this out because I hope to see better character for a change from those select few Ag fans out there with a big head.

If your curious how great an offense from a mid level SEC/P5 team in Texas compares to a 2nd year low to mid level Sunbelt/G5 team in Texas here you go.
Texas State Offense:
17 First downs
370 yards Total Offense
141 Passing
229 Rushing
Turnovers 0
Coach Dennis Franchione
Texas A&M Offense:
16 First downs
243 yards Total Offense
106 Passing
137 Rushing
Turnovers 2
Coach Kevin Sumlin
For a majority of their fan base that has been thumping their chest on this WRTS bs y'all sure don't fit the bill after yesterday's performance. Moral of the story, your crap does stink and you don't run squat. I'm only pointing this out because I hope to see better character for a change from those select few Ag fans out there with a big head.

great post!

Texas State Offense:
17 First downs
370 yards Total Offense
141 Passing
229 Rushing
Turnovers 0
Coach Dennis Franchione

Texas A&M Offense:
16 First downs
243 yards Total Offense
106 Passing
137 Rushing
Turnovers 2
Coach Kevin Sumlin

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:167]

i'm out of likes

Texas State Offense:
17 First downs
370 yards Total Offense
141 Passing
229 Rushing
Turnovers 0
Coach Dennis Franchione

Texas A&M Offense:
16 First downs
243 yards Total Offense
106 Passing
137 Rushing
Turnovers 2
Coach Kevin Sumlin

wow talk about your ultimate backfire....whoops!

And rice and ULM and South Carolina...

And if A&M was in a conference with Iowa State, Texas Tech and Kansas they would have 3 more wins - the only other team that Texas has beaten is North Texas (a team that by the way rice beat by 20 points) .

So I guess teams have a choice - weak non-conference schedule (A&M) or just stay in a conference were 1/2 of the games are guaranteed wins (Texas).