Beaumont Central 28 Vidor 14/Final

WOSgrad

I agree with going for the win in that situation.  Nederland had shut Central out the entire second half, Centrals 2 best offensive weapons were banged up and one not in the game, Nederland also had an advantage in the kicking game, in my opinion, that was a no brainer to go for the win in that situation.

I agree with going for the win in that situation. Nederland had shut Central out the entire second half, Centrals 2 best offensive weapons were banged up and one not in the game, Nederland also had an advantage in the kicking game, in my opinion, that was a no brainer to go for the win in that situation.

Preach.

No but Vidor has to loose next 2 and hope Ozen looses their next 2. They are NOT loosing to Baytown Lee sorry. Vidor has 2 games left...

I'm still trying to make sense of this moment of brilliance... Is it the part where Vidor looses next 2 or Ozen looses next 2? No way Ozen looses their next 2? All I know is that's a lot of loosening.
It would seem to me that Vidor needs to WIN their next 2 and Ozen needs to LOSE their next 2... I have seen stranger things happen but Vidor beating PNG might be a long shot. The Pirates should have taken care of business, beat Ozen and "loosened" them up a little.

I'm still trying to make sense of this moment of brilliance... Is it the part where Vidor looses next 2 or Ozen looses next 2? No way Ozen looses their next 2? All I know is that's a lot of loosening.
It would seem to me that Vidor needs to WIN their next 2 and Ozen needs to LOSE their next 2... I have seen stranger things happen but Vidor beating PNG might be a long shot. The Pirates should have taken care of business, beat Ozen and "loosened" them up a little.

That's what I meant. Ozen would need to loose the next 2 and Vidor win their next 2. I was doing too many things at one time...

That's what I meant. Ozen would need to loose the next 2 and Vidor win their next 2. I was doing too many things at one time...

I would say that Ozen probably has the inside track, but the Nov 6 game vs GCM will probably be for the last spot:

Ozen (2-3)
Oct. 31 - Baytown Lee, 7:00 pm*
Nov. 6 - at Baytown Goose Creek Memorial, 7:00 pm*

Vidor (2-3)

Oct. 31 - Lumberton, 7:00pm*
Nov. 7 - at Port Neches-Groves, 7:00pm*

GCM (2-3)
Oct. 31 - at Nederland, 7:00pm*
Nov. 6 - Beaumont Ozen, 7:00 pm*