Beaumont Central 28 Vidor 14/Final

WOSgrad

In reference to our defense, just to prove my point, Vidor offense didnt excede 300 yards and no Pirate ran for over 100 yards. As I said, they held strong..

Come on soulja. Atleast tell the whole story. Yes we didn't get 300 yards and yes no one got to the 100 yard mark but leckelt was 8 yards away and Blake Rowe, our best running back, didn't touch the game till the fourth and got 54 yards and 2 TD's IN ONE QUARTER! He averaged over 7 yards a carry on yall. And you can't say that was because we didn't prepare for him because you know yall did because no one knew he was out till game time. So yes your defense did a good job but it wasn't perfect.

Byefelicia? What does that even mean? Must be some of that Beaumont edumucation? If chewbaca is from Endor you must acquit.

It's funny that many others understood it that's not from Beaumont, but yet, it went completely over your head. Really embarrassing to say the least as you and I are both c/o '96 graduates.. now, I have friends on here that are proud Vidor graduates and other friends that are educators at VidorISD, so I won't thow Vidor under the bus. That being said, I do know a great deal of the inner workings of Vidor ISD.

#throwyourv'sup

Come on soulja. Atleast tell the whole story. Yes we didn't get 300 yards and yes no one got to the 100 yard mark but leckelt was 8 yards away and Blake Rowe, our best running back, didn't touch the game till the fourth and got 54 yards and 2 TD's IN ONE QUARTER! He averaged over 7 yards a carry on yall. And you can't say that was because we didn't prepare for him because you know yall did because no one knew he was out till game time. So yes your defense did a good job but it wasn't perfect.

Truth be told, we held several defenses under 300 yards offense. Lumberton, Ozen, and everyon's beloved Nederland Bulldogs were also held under 300 yards. Our defense have been ballin out. Our play calling and in game adjustments just sometimes have me scratching my head.

Truth be told, we held several defenses under 300 yards offense. Lumberton, Ozen, and everyon's beloved Nederland Bulldogs were also held under 300 yards. Our defense have been ballin out. Our play calling and in game adjustments just sometimes have me scratching my head.

the beloved bulldogs whipped you at your house... In spite of that mighty D....