HJ -vs- Off Week

MoFo

I think it is a trap game for hawks. Bye will obviously try to shut down the running game and make them pass, pass, pass. Bye is too athletic, too big, and too quick for the hawks. However, I think bye is looking forward to next week and I think Coach DuBois will outcoach them. HJ big this week. Good bye, just not good enough.

come make the short trip over to west orange and watch  HF and see if they can put up a few points up.it will keep you from doing honey doses around the house lol just kidding

Actually my son is a Jr. on the HJ squad he always gets to pick the game we go see on the off week and the WOS/HF game is the one he wants to go to. He threw me a bone last year and we went to see my Alma Mater those Mighty Vidor Pirates.

Would enjoy meeting a couple of you guys if possible. Skipper, StangX2

I think Thompson was still a little hobbled, I think the coaches did the right thing resting him this will essentially give him 3 weeks off before the WOS game. I am sure he wanted in the game more than what he played. He did score on about a 40 yard run ( that got called back for holding) and did not look to hampered by the injury but maybe did have a slight limp afterword. The kid is a competitor and no competitor wants to sit out. 

Actually my son is a Jr. on the HJ squad he always gets to pick the game we go see on the off week and the WOS/HF game is the one he wants to go to. He threw me a bone last year and we went to see my Alma Mater those Mighty Vidor Pirates.

it sure would be nice to meet you and your son friday just let me know if u will be there

I think Thompson was still a little hobbled, I think the coaches did the right thing resting him this will essentially give him 3 weeks off before the WOS game. I am sure he wanted in the game more than what he played. He did score on about a 40 yard run ( that got called back for holding) and did not look to hampered by the injury but maybe did have a slight limp afterword. The kid is a competitor and no competitor wants to sit out. 

I think as of late, he's been trying to make too many moves to beat defenders (cutting back up field when he should try to beat them to the sideline). He is pretty good when he's unpredictable. Hopefully he comes ready with a few more tricks up his sleeve for this tough bye-week opponent!

With HJ's ability to control the ball, and the clock, I feel like they should take this one. For once, being so bad that it takes them 10 tries to score on an empty field will really play into their advantage, as they'll have several long drives that will run out the clock. I'll say HJ wins 21-4, with Bye Week scoring on a couple of bad snaps out of the back of HJ's own endzone. :D :P ;)

MoFo, I would love to meet you my friend, unfortunately, from here on out I am working every Friday until April. Can't see anymore games. Love my job, but hate my schedule. Maybe come baseball season. I would be honored.