Early Look at Playoff Matches

Hmmm...  

21-5A playoff records:

C.E. King - 12-20-0 overall - last time past the second round : 1990 (only time)

Crosby  - 17-24-0 overall - last time past the second round: 2009 ( 1955,1960-2 other times)

Dayton - 31-26-0 overall - last time past the second round : 2011 (1961, 1998,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 6 other times)

22-5A playoff records :

Nederland - 44-30-3 overall - last time past the second round : 2012 (1953,1954,1955,1956,1957*,1961,1998,1999,2000,2001,2003,2011 - 12 other times.

PNG -  43-23-1 overall -  last time past the second round: 2010  (1953*,1954,1955*,1974,1975*,1976,1977,1989,1999) - 9 other times.

Central- 13-14 overall - last time past the second round : 2009 (2003,2008 ) 2 other times.

* Denotes State Championships

Lmao lil ford aka big hyundai sonota you want to about grammar and puncuation and you can't spell WOW. You worry about me having 16 posts well I'll have 18 after I air you and your lil cheerleader bmt soulja gurl. I'm a ground @ss man I can prove it to you we can meet any where in texas im not about to back and forth with a internet tough guy you show your ignorant and illiterate like I said sit your 4-3 @ss I down somewhere You keep king name your mouth keep sucking sucker.

Lmao lil ford aka big hyundai sonota you want to about grammar and puncuation and you can't spell WOW. You worry about me having 16 posts well I'll have 18 after I air you and your lil cheerleader bmt soulja gurl. I'm a ground @ss man I can prove it to you we can meet any where in texas im not about to back and forth with a internet tough guy you show your ignorant and illiterate like I said sit your 4-3 @ss I down somewhere You keep king name your mouth keep sucking sucker.

I'm just curious...what's a "ground" man?

You call your self a grown a** man but too dumb to remember that you rookie are the one that came on here calling people out of their names. What grown man does that? A hyundai sonota is what you must drive. Is McDonalds going to let you off of work to come meet me? I have my name as my screen name so I'm not hiding behind no computer. I'm not hiding behind a made up "Boys In Blue" name. Beaumont aint that big, I'm not hard to find. Freakin' one hit wonder! You are what happens when someone is not use to winning at anything in life. You won't be on here much longer.

Wow. Sounds like Soulja and ford ruffled some feathers, can't believe boys in blue is acting like a child, reminds me of some summer creek posters.

Can't wait to see crosby beat cek. It is going to be great.

You can't be serious... That ain't gonna happen... Boys in Blue (CE King) you can't let others ruffle your feathers like that... 

Wow. Sounds like Soulja and ford ruffled some feathers, can't believe boys in blue is acting like a child, reminds me of some summer creek posters.
Can't wait to see crosby beat cek. It is going to be great.

Is he acting or is he one??? You see where the SC posters are now, no where to be heard from. Anybody can be beat...