Early Look at Playoff Matches

You can't be serious... That ain't gonna happen... Boys in Blue (CE King) you can't let others ruffle your feathers like that...

Yes I'm serious. CEK got lucky and got dayton at the beginning of the season. If dayton played crosby the first week of district I think Crosby would have whooped us just like king did. and if we would have played king when we played crosby then dayton would have probably have won.

You can't pay for this type of entertainment. That dude is straight up hilarious. I was willing to look past his chicken scratch of a post. But when his post contains nothing of substance and he avoided my previous question, that showed me that he didn't know the answer, therefore, not knowing anything about his team. Bigdog had to fly in to your rescue and further proved my point. So, whatever floats your boat, sunshine.

I also share big ford's sentiments. But if we played your team in the playoffs, I'm not opposed to meeting you and/or sitting by you at the game. Maybe then, I'd get a chance to get you some much needed knowledge about your team and maybe some general sports posting etiquette.

You can't pay for this type of entertainment. That dude is straight up hilarious. I was willing to look past his chicken scratch of a post. But when his post contains nothing of substance and he avoided my previous question, that showed me that he didn't know the answer, therefore, not knowing anything about his team. Bigdog had to fly in to your rescue and further proved my point. So, whatever floats your boat, sunshine.

I also share big ford's sentiments. But if we played your team in the playoffs, I'm not opposed to meeting you and/or sitting by you at the game. Maybe then, I'd get a chance to get you some much needed knowledge about your team and maybe some general sports posting etiquette.

Lmao!!!!! General sports posting etiquette!!! My popcorn just got spit back at my phone!!!!!

Yes I'm serious. CEK got lucky and got dayton at the beginning of the season. If dayton played crosby the first week of district I think Crosby would have whooped us just like king did. and if we would have played king when we played crosby then dayton would have probably have won.

I'm pretty sure Crosby would of killed us if we played them the first game and we would of given King a better game late in the season ,but don't think we could of beat them lets give King some credit they have a great team and there is a reason they are undefeated.

[quote name="El Presidente" post="1566526" timestamp="1414096492"][quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1566522" timestamp="1414096152"]I dont see anyone getting past the fort bend schools.[/quo

You also saw PAM.in the 4th.round.......[/quote] yep, sure did.

Whose your school btw? Are they in the playoff race?

etiquette? The hell posting for you now? Lmao

well I'm glad your confident but I'm glad we don't play them again this year. You also realize that Humble defense that was so great got shredded 49-7 by King. Also dayton couldn't stop crosbys run game and CK has a much better qb and rb. Nothing wrong with a team just being better.

Wow!!  What a thread. Enjoying it.

First of all, Boys in Blue-- thanks for the support for the Panthers but ease up a little.  Don't lose your cool.

Second, BMT Soulja/Big Ford-  C. E. King made the third round in 87 and 89.  Struggled a little lately but trying to bring the program back under Price. Not sure who we will get from 22-5A but have enjoyed the game atmosphere in the past.  Good luck in the playoffs.

Finally, Dayton 9210 --I do not believe it would have matter if it was week 3 or week 10 - King got Dayton this year.  Good luck next year.

Wow!! What a thread. Enjoying it.

First of all, Boys in Blue-- thanks for the support for the Panthers but ease up a little. Don't lose your cool.

Second, BMT Soulja/Big Ford- C. E. King made the third round in 87 and 89. Struggled a little lately but trying to bring the program back under Price. Not sure who we will get from 22-5A but have enjoyed the game atmosphere in the past. Good luck in the playoffs.

Finally, Dayton 9210 --I do not believe it would have matter if it was week 3 or week 10 - King got Dayton this year. Good luck next year.

Good post!!!

Wow!! What a thread. Enjoying it.

First of all, Boys in Blue-- thanks for the support for the Panthers but ease up a little. Don't lose your cool.

Second, BMT Soulja/Big Ford- C. E. King made the third round in 87 and 89. Struggled a little lately but trying to bring the program back under Price. Not sure who we will get from 22-5A but have enjoyed the game atmosphere in the past. Good luck in the playoffs.

Finally, Dayton 9210 --I do not believe it would have matter if it was week 3 or week 10 - King got Dayton this year. Good luck next year.

Ernie Starnes had king playing ball back then. Really good man and a great coach.

Have you forgotten that King ALMOST beat us last season? Which was NOT the first game of the season. I will give King the credit they have earned and deserve. They will beat Crosby. Somebody post score differences of King and Crosby. Teams they have both played in district this season.. please.

Your true talent may be the never ending need to bash Crosby in every post. Hope it helps you get through the day. I'm proud of our kids and don't have to bash Dayton to prove it.

Back to football we have something special going on this year at King #1 in district #3 in the area #10 in state. I'm in here to talk football, stats, and predictions. But when I see hate or disrespect towards king I will defend King with the rath of 1billion locust. With that being said 21-5a will go 3-1 in first round king, dayton, and crosby will not lose in first round. Big ford I just put in at mcdonald's to be off that day lol. Bet a big mac on king vs central

Have you forgotten that King ALMOST beat us last season? Which was NOT the first game of the season. I will give King the credit they have earned and deserve. They will beat Crosby. Somebody post score differences of King and Crosby. Teams they have both played in district this season.. please.

Let's not play the transitive properties game, please. Dayton beat some teams worse than Crosby did. That didn't translate to a Dayton win. Heck, Crosby beat Angleton worse than George Ranch did. Means nothing. King will be the consensus favorite at home but let the teams play it out. Go Coogs. Code Red.

Back to football we have something special going on this year at King #1 in district #3 in the area #10 in state. I'm in here to talk football, stats, and predictions. But when I see hate or disrespect towards king I will defend King with the rath of 1billion locust. With that being said 21-5a will go 3-1 in first round king, dayton, and crosby will not lose in first round. Big ford I just put in at mcdonald's to be off that day lol. Bet a big mac on king vs central

Go for it Blue. Looking forward to Nov 7. Hope we both come out injury free to make a solid run in the playoffs.

Let's not play the transitive properties game, please. Dayton beat some teams worse than Crosby did. That didn't translate to a Dayton win. Heck, Crosby beat Angleton worse than George Ranch did. Means nothing. King will be the consensus favorite at home but let the teams play it out. Go Coogs. Code Red.

Well why not? That is Crosby's favorite game. Until the numbers are not in their favor...

Wow!!  What a thread. Enjoying it.

First of all, Boys in Blue-- thanks for the support for the Panthers but ease up a little.  Don't lose your cool.

Second, BMT Soulja/Big Ford-  C. E. King made the third round in 87 and 89.  Struggled a little lately but trying to bring the program back under Price. Not sure who we will get from 22-5A but have enjoyed the game atmosphere in the past.  Good luck in the playoffs.

Finally, Dayton 9210 --I do not believe it would have matter if it was week 3 or week 10 - King got Dayton this year.  Good luck next year.

Good post. Glad to see the success...more than likely King and Central will meet.

Well why not? That is Crosby's favorite game. Until the numbers are not in their favor...

I would say that the numbers that matter at this point are in our favor, 7-0. There is a great song called 'Let It Go', you should listen to on repeat OctFeb. You come off bitter over the scoreboard a week ago.

I would say that the numbers that matter at this point are in our favor, 7-0. There is a great song called 'Let It Go', you should listen to on repeat OctFeb. You come off bitter over the scoreboard a week ago.

Lol not even close dude... You seem bitter because im not jumping on the Crosby bandwagon. King is where I happen to have went to school. Thus the main reason I hope they win district. Being my Broncos can't.. So please dont try to know why I am pulling for King... Now run along.