Vidor @ Beaumont Central

Don't put the cart before the horse. Let's get thru this year before making predictions about next year. This team is young and doesn't need unjust pressure placed upon them. Let them mature into the team they will be. Future is bright, but don't start heaping more expectations on them just yet.

well let's see this year they will finish 5th so one more spot up is a heaping more expectation. Sorry Vidor fans won't say another positive thing about you guys again. I hope central beats you by a thousand

I've waited to weigh in on this to see some of the predicted scores. The one right above me says we'll only score 7 points. :huh:  Historically, this game is a knock down, drag out fight that is close down to the wire. With the exception of the AAU team we played in Pensacola, we have hung with every team we've faced. Our offense is averaging 30 points a game and I haven't seen Central shutdown anyone this year, especially someone who runs the football. It will come down to turnovers.

Final score: Vidor 44, Central 41

I've waited to weigh in on this to see some of the predicted scores. The one right above me says we'll only score 7 points. :huh:  Historically, this game is a knock down, drag out fight that is close down to the wire. With the exception of the AAU team we played in Pensacola, we have hung with every team we've faced. Our offense is averaging 30 points a game and I haven't seen Central shutdown anyone this year, especially someone who runs the football. It will come down to turnovers.
Final score: Vidor 44, Central 41

I agree some what with you Rob. The style of offense the Pirates play is good for 21 points against Central. I just don't think the depth and talent is there this year for the Pirates. At halftime it'll be close but the Jags will do something they haven't done all year, pull away in the 2nd half after making the proper adjustments...

Now wait a minute! No one is bragging about a streak at the Butch. Let's keep it to the game at hand. All I'm saying is it will be a lot closer than what's being predicted...one score game. Remember last year? These two teams play each other hard...well aorth the 6 buck ticket price!

Well, not you personally, but other Vidor fans.