Vidor @ Beaumont Central

matchups? Jags being banged up? Boneyard West? Ghosts of WB from lastnight? MQ suiting up?

Matchup - Us
Banged up - we were banned up last week vs. Ozen and STILL win by 3 tds.
Boneyard West - never heard of the place
Ghosts of West Brook - we're not superstitious
Mq suiting up - sure in the neck better not be. Lol. I'm going straight to UIL

I wanna know why some pick Vidor to win and they lost by 2 scores to Ozen and had to struggle to beat a horrible GCM team and struggled to beat Lee....

My thoughts are that, this is a young Vidor team that is improving every week. They have not played their best game just yet. Am I predicting a win, not necessarily but can they win, yes.

I only predict our boys to win IF they pull off a full game of play at the same intensity they played with for the first half against Ozen and GCM. Both games came down to a major comeback in the second half and a whole different Pirate team showed up in the second half.

We don't have the depth of other teams, that is the main reason for those second half comebacks as well as conservative play calling with the lead. We have to many kids going both ways. You really saw it last week in the second half. We had so many kids coming off the field with cramps and injuries. I just don't see us keeping it close late in the third and forth. That's when Central will start to pull away. Just my opinion and I would gladly take being proven wrong.

I hope these young Pirates take all this expierence they are gaining and put into next year. They have the potential to do big things in the next couple of years.

Vidor 35
Central 62

First play for Central : Vidor olb blitzing on play side, safety play soft uptop over slot , CB 15 yds deep , Keying on #7 and #12(skit) or #2(skat), WR screen to #5 , TD

Rest of the game : Vidor playing a soft cover 2 , Central sending WRs deep then bam Jacquet takes off (over and over)

Vidor now anticipates the last play but still playing cover 2 (bend but not break and hoping for a miscue by the Jags) Bam post over the middle TD

Second half : Vidor Tired, outmanned. Devwah starts churning out the yardage (over and over )

Vidor now watching whaley & Jacquet on the read option. In cover 1 D , Post (pump fake) WAIT !!!! Its actually a post corner in the soft spot of the D TD

JAGS WIN JAGS WIN JAGS WIN JAGS WIN

Foreman does not rest starters but lays it on Vidor thick to prove a point.

Remember him coming out on the field during the Vidor bands homecoming performance last year (WEll BG ! , Thats no respect)

THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUDLIGHT ! FOR WITHOUT IT THIS POST WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE !

Longlive liltex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11