Vidor @ Beaumont Central

Now wait a minute! No one is bragging about a streak at the Butch. Let's keep it to the game at hand. All I'm saying is it will be a lot closer than what's being predicted...one score game. Remember last year? These two teams play each other hard...well aorth the 6 buck ticket price!

Don't forget about that dollar for parking this year...you may try to get a refund by halftime.

I could care less about the numbers regarding enrollment.  Talent is talent...period.  Do I see us only scoring 7 points as some predicted?  Heck no and that's insane to amuse the thought of only 7.  Do I see us being up at the half?  Yes.  Do I see us winning IF we play all four qtrs of ball? Yes.

It all comes down to mistake, turnovers, and if we show up and play half a game, or all of a game.

But what if we play mistake free or turnover free ball?

honestly if yall play mistake free and turnover free football then yes yall will probably win the game but it will be close. You know that soulja. Our record doesn't give justice to our offense. It's, IMO, one of the best offenses in the district. Our problem is defense. We will score our points. The game will be decided on turnovers and who's defense stops the other. We played a turnover free game last week so I know it's possible now. We just have to do it again and get some stops/turnovers on defense. And we also have to play 4 quarters instead of 2.

I graduated in 96. We played some good beaumont teams with players like Leland McElroy, James Brown, and north shore had Andre Hardeman. Talk about some rough years. We were definitely a 4a team in 5a then.

You must've played with my brother, he graduated in 95 and holy hell I can remember y'all taking the field and it was like David and Goliath out there!!' We were def a 4a team then and yet we were playing all these schools out of Baytown and Houston.