Crosby 41 Dayton 35/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

They've changed. Not the same team from several weeks ago.

From a previous post I mentioned that the dramatic loss to King woke up Dayton.  During that game Dayton seemed to still be learning their identity.  I believe they have found it and will show well for 21-5A in the playoffs.  Also, Crosby being able to battle the way they did and win the game only makes our District representatives for the playoffs that more formidable.

Stack up on film then try to out athelete King 550 ypg 56.3 ppg 15.9 ppg allow.I saw Central twice,get ready for basketball if GCM could play a lick of defense & not turn the ball over we would not have this conversation

GCM scored all of those points late in the game (late in the 3rd quarter 4th quarter when the game was already out of hand. Central got complacent and allowed those late scores (the Central coach can vouch for that as he was mad after the win). If there is any team that can go athlete for athlete with King, Central can.

Here we go already. I can't wait to hear the excuses when we dominate again this year. 3-1 sounds about right although I'd rather see King get it handed to em but the little towns to our East don't have the athletes to beat the big three from 21-5A. So y'all dust off the pump up Reeboks and wash them John Stockton short shorts and get ready for the ol' round ball. BTW when we're done in December we'll be at a hard floor near you to beat you at that sport as well.

I'm not picking who wins what in the play-offs yet there is still a few more games before we get to that and you never know what's going to happen with injuries, matchups in the play-offs may have a different outcome than what some would think and we've all seen it. Every team in both of these districts play better for the most part a different class of ball once the play-offs get started, just trying to represent their district and community. Good luck to all the coaches and players here's hoping for a healthy and successful run for state.

Go Broncos 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that SC ever reached full potential last year.... better discipline and coaching is the difference between the 2 in my opinion.

i agree Price is a much better coach and that makes a huge difference. Sharp was great but not nearly as mobile as Brantley. Sharp was fast no doubt but wasn't going to kill you running the ball and didn't like getting hit. Also Brantley can kill you running the ball and only has 1 or 2 picks this year which is crazy. Williams is a 4 star rb with a laundry list of offers as a junior. SC had potential but CK is for real. I also think CK defense was much better than SC. It's all speculation though but I wouldn't be suprised to see CK make a deep run. On a totally different note. I want the Bronx to get healthy and make a little run of their own. D2 looks wide open in our region.