LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

No, wo-s won because our team was to relaxed coming out for the second half. They dropped the ball on it. That is why for the past few games (after that one), faircloth gathers them all up right before halftime and tells them to keep their intensity now. And the grey pants... Does anyone really not know history? -.- when png won the state championship back in the 50s they were in purple and grey.

Nobody remembers the 1953 purple and grey. Most of us weren't alive then. However, most of us DO remember the (Purple and White) 1975 State Champions!

I FINALLY sat down to watch this video (kind of long) last night before bed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uq-29vijs  I thought it was neat to hear about a lot of the history, and I loved how it emphasized the rivalry. It's a pretty good video if you haven't already seen it and you have the time to watch it.

I can't wait for tonight! I think it's going to be an all out battle! The Indian starters haven't had to play a full game since WOS. Sure we've been winning big, but not against quality opponents. And Nederland seems to be finding their game (they ALWAYS do come district play). The Indians have what it takes to win this game, now they just have to do it! I'm looking for a close game, but I think the Indians take it.

Who else thinks this is going to be the longest day of the week??? Is it 7:00 yet??

I FINALLY sat down to watch this video (kind of long) last night before bed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uq-29vijs  I thought it was neat to hear about a lot of the history, and I loved how it emphasized the rivalry. It's a pretty good video if you haven't already seen it and you have the time to watch it.

I can't wait for tonight! I think it's going to be an all out battle! The Indian starters haven't had to play a full game since WOS. Sure we've been winning big, but not against quality opponents. And Nederland seems to be finding their game (they ALWAYS do come district play). The Indians have what it takes to win this game, now they just have to do it! I'm looking for a close game, but I think the Indians take it.

Who else thinks this is going to be the longest day of the week??? Is it 7:00 yet??

I agree that its the longest day of the week...BUT who else is sitting at work not working???