LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

Every team wins with a little LUCK, opponent drops passes that are right in their hands, without any defenders around, which would have changed the game. I believe Nederland has some outstanding players, but their luck runs out this Friday. Imagine if PNG would have won the last 4 years, how motivated and hungry the Bulldogs would be to win. Should be a good game, but this is PNG's year to take MCM.

With Cropper back and Runnels lead blocking, our running attack will be pretty good. Both Halfin and Cropper are dangerous. Protection is the key. Neumann will blitz like crazy to disrupt Morse. So, blocking will be key for our offense. Defense, we will have to shadow Sage all night and try not to let him beat us. Sullivan, McZeal, Sparks will do their job. If McZeal is on, then there could be some long passing plays. Also, Lane sneaking out there for some Tight end catches....Have to admit, I figured this would be the year things changed and PN-G started beating Nederland, but after the heart the Dog's showed last week, I am getting a little nervous. Hope everyone stays healthy for both teams. Still think my NDN's have the edge.....

Well, its football....

Coaching Edge: Nederland

Talent is equal

Stats mean nothing

Experience edges Nederlands way

Records mean nothing

With all that being said.. Im sure turnovers will be a important part of the outcome.... My opinion, if PNG jumps on top and Nederland has to play catch up..... PNG wins..... If Nederland makes it a slobberknocker and keeps it close Nederland wins..... My thoughts are simple. If it comes down to a few minutes left and coaching comes in the equation.. My money goes with Neumann.  If its a high scoring air it our night and PNG is up by a few scores, my money is with PNG. Neither team has played a great schedule. It will come down to mental mistakes and turnovers.... Neumann will have something up his sleeve as he always does.. PNG struggled against WOS and a running quarterback. So if SS channels his inner Trevin Sonnier than it will be a long night...... If Krautz and Seay play defense and can stop the pass it will be a long night.  But if they are unable to and wear down it might be a long night for them... If Nederland cannot stop the passing attack, it will be a long night for Ned...

Passing edge: PNG

Rushing edge: Equal

Special Teams... No idea

Defensive edge: By the numbers PNG

Should be one good ballgame.....

With Cropper back and Runnels lead blocking, our running attack will be pretty good. Both Halfin and Cropper are dangerous. Protection is the key. Neumann will blitz like crazy to disrupt Morse. So, blocking will be key for our offense. Defense, we will have to shadow Sage all night and try not to let him beat us. Sullivan, McZeal, Sparks will do their job. If McZeal is on, then there could be some long passing plays. Also, Lane sneaking out there for some Tight end catches....Have to admit, I figured this would be the year things changed and PN-G started beating Nederland, but after the heart the Dog's showed last week, I am getting a little nervous. Hope everyone stays healthy for both teams. Still think my NDN's have the edge.....

Both sides are nervous about this game, anyone who says they aren't is LYING if you ask me...

I agree Jake94! I have said this before and several others have as well, these two teams no matter how they are playing when it comes to this particular game all bets are off! Both teams will play harder during this one game than even the playoffs! Should be a really good game Friday night.

Thank you JAKE! My nerves are wracked just coming up with one-liners on here. lol

We have some young ones that have never been in a game like this. Lots of distractions.

Yessir.. Your correct.. Its amazing what happens to your nerves during this game.. Been there and done it.... Its not your average Friday Night Experience.....

Not saying this will happen to Morse or Seay, but typically it takes a few series before the quarterback can get their adrenaline under control and float their passes in to spots.  Running games will be key in the 1st quarter to allow the qb's to come back to earth, in general QB accuracy is something I will look for in this game due to the very thing the past few posters have brought up.