LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

NDNation

Lol ain't nothin but a big ole teddy bear lol. To answer your question Razor about the defense in my opinion not really sure, the only offense we have seen is WOS as far as speed. NED will be a good gauging block, since we have only played powder puff teams. I see an improvement for sure they learn from their mistakes and are salty for sure. LEJUNE along with Hughes will make their presence known for sure. Murdoch has come along way at safety for being a wide out.Then Walker is a stand alone corner has done a fantastic job against faster and bigger receivers. I'm all about the defense because for the last decade it is something we have forgotten about. I think the best defense I have seen Png play was last years Midcounty madness game.Thought they played well that game. So the verdict is still out in my opinion, not gonna tell you they are world beaters because they aren't, but they are much improved.

offensively he can come up with some good things, he can be  a bit predictable at times. But he works with what he has. I didn't like our qb from two years back, he was tall and athletic but when it come to running head on with the defense he was scared to get hit. Got no time for pansies in this game, you had better be tough. I question his leaving points on the board on 4th down decisions where he should have kicked the field goal vs going for it on 4th down like in last years mcm game. 4th and two I would have kicked the field goal and brought the game within two points and gambled on the defense getting you the ball back and going from there. I don't like the way the defense on fourth down doesn't come after the punter with any pressure. Im just an arm chair qb that says a lot of nonsense, Hes the coach not me got to support him and his ways, he gets paid to make that decision, I have to respect it win or lose. He has a little compassion when it comes to the score, hes balls to the wall in the first half and in the second it is just cruise control and run the ball control the clock, where as me I don't take my foot off the pedal, I would keep doing the things that work, pass the ball mix it with the run and move the chains, wouldn't give em no sympathy points late in the game. if someone were whipping us down you think they would call off the dogs hell no. I don't blame em I wouldn't either.

Its gonna be a long night for the dogs. Your offense will not keep our offense off the field. Your Defense won't stop our offense and your coach being the 12th man still won't be enough. Too much Indians not enough dogs.

They weren't all that good against WOS 3rd string QB, but they were good against Baytown Lee, Goose Creek, and Lumberton... So, the truth is nobody really knows. We will know more after they face Nederland and Central offenses...

Nederland has a lot of odds stacked against em, 27 game streak, 4 game streak against PNG, chance at back to back to back to back undefeated district championships, all that and an arena football juggernaut offense to face, odds just catch up with you some might say? Gotta summon our inner Han Solo for this one.

They weren't all that good against WOS 3rd string QB, but they were good against Baytown Lee, Goose Creek, and Lumberton... So, the truth is nobody really knows. We will know more after they face Nederland and Central offenses...

3rd string went out early, it  was the 4th. A WR came in and they managed to rush for about 260 that night.  Guess they couldnt see the run coming. ;)

Yall weren't all that good against Clearlake, Crosby or Dayton, and barely got past Central. We'll know more after you face us...lol Tit for Tat.

boy yall act like you are the best team to come out on grass, please. So who is it yall have beaten that makes yall so unbeatable. You couldn't even beat Clear lake, so what does that  say for yall. for the record you lost to wos in a scrimmage also this year so what does that mean. yes  you are right we have to wait till Friday night to see who gets to talk smack!

Yall weren't all that good against Clearlake, Crosby or Dayton, and barely got past Central. We'll know more after you face us...lol Tit for Tat.

Actually, we were very good against Crosby. We stunk against Dayton and Clear Lake. In district, we've faced three pretty solid offenses and done OK(not great, but timely stops). I think PN-G will score quite a bit in this game, but I think we will too. I think PN-G enters as the favorite, but with the streaks and MCM it'll be a great game in my opinion.

boy yall act like you are the best team to come out on grass, please. So who is it yall have beaten that makes yall so unbeatable. You couldn't even beat Clear lake, so what does that say for yall. for the record you lost to wos in a scrimmage also this year so what does that mean. yes you are right we have to wait till Friday night to see who gets to talk smack!

We've lost 3 games. Not unbeatable at all, unless you count the last 4 vs y'all or the last 27 district games.

I think PN-G is a great team and will be a gigantic test on Friday night. I hope it is a great game and I think it will be.

2010 Ned 39 PNG 32
2011 Ned 24 PNG 21
2012 Ned 37 PNG 12
2013 Ned 21 PNG 17

Last time Nederland beat PNG 5 times in a row???? It has NEVER happened, and IMO history won't change after Friday.
PN-G's receivers won't be stopped.
PN-G wins by double digits.

Interesting to look back on this. Actually, let's include Faircloths win vs. Nederalnd his first year.

2009: Huge talent edge for PNG. Indians win 24/7
2010: Talent edge PNG. (Wild) Dogs win 39/32
2011: Slight talent edge PNG. Dogs win 24/21
2012: Huge talent edge Ned. Dogs win 39/12
2013: Defense edge Ned. Dogs win 21/17

2014: Talent edge PNG. Honest question though, is it a big edge or a slight edge?

there you go living in the past, will be a good game, think both teams will score, but imagine PNG is gonna light the scoreboard up like a Christmas tree! Sage Will have to go both ways all game for the puppies to even have half a chance. He isn't superman may take a toll on him. I believe you will see a heavy dose of Sparks, and a compliment of other png Receivers getting it done, if the passing game is gelling and the running game opens up for us then it could spell trouble for the dogs. WE on defense have to stop the running game of Sage and #22. Plus respect the passing game. I believe your defense is the weakest link in the whole mix.  We should take advantage of it and expose it often. I think the kicking dept on both teams is weaker than last year. I don't know if we could count on either kicker on a must have clutch long fieldgoal.

there you go living in the past, will be a good game, think both teams will score, but imagine PNG is gonna light the scoreboard up like a Christmas tree! Sage Will have to go both ways all game for the puppies to even have half a chance. He isn't superman may take a toll on him. I believe you will see a heavy dose of Sparks, and a compliment of other png Receivers getting it done, if the passing game is gelling and the running game opens up for us then it could spell trouble for the dogs. WE on defense have to stop the running game of Sage and #22. Plus respect the passing game. I believe your defense is the weakest link in the whole mix. We should take advantage of it and expose it often. I think the kicking dept on both teams is weaker than last year. I don't know if we could count on either kicker on a must have clutch long fieldgoal.

Everything that we gauge this game on is the "past" and all the predictions until Friday night are the "future", until Saturday when they again become the "past" again. Care to argue that? 😬

I agree with the png assessment that the Dogs will have a hard time stopping the ndn's...I just happen to think that the same might be true the other way around as well...this will come down to who gets the (few) key stops and I think turnovers and penalties may play into that in a big way...now Nederland struggled with this mightily early in the year and it cost them games...they had close to if not over 200 yards of penalties against Dayton alone...this has been cleaned up pretty dramiatically in district and will need to stay that way if the Dogs have a chance to win...much like last week, stay close for as long as you can, make the game physical,and make plays in the second half when the heat and pressure will be at its max

It's gonna be ha Rd to predict the outcome because of factors that fyou can't control. Penalties and mistakes have been a part of nederland all year. No penalties for nederland and they are 5-1 just like png. Maybe evendors 6-0. Now all the said, they are 3 and 3. No question about that. PNG has not been challenged since wos. I give the edge to nederland and think the streak lives. Just hope the purple are ready for that.